Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Historical, Fantasy, Element of Romance, Yuri, Adventure, Magical, SOME Slic of Life, Supernatural
Lots of times I find really neat and interesting things while scrolling through the internet. From videos to pictures, of tricks, skills, and how to's. Post them here and share what you think it really cool and awesome and amazing!

Today I myself just stumbled upon this badass lady.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Touch of Insanity
TinyKittens Rescue Kitten TV - Rescuing locally, educating globally.

I love this site! <3 My dad was the one who introduced it to me. What's a better way to cheer up than to watch live kitties? <3
That reminds me of this guy I found a few years ago! He takes in foster moms and their new born kittens and helps raise them before they can go to their furever homes!

Linky!

And it's never long between litters either, so you almost always have live kittens to watch. >///<

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Oh Sweet :D I will definitely be checking this when I get home!

• Love
Reactions: Touch of Insanity
Unfortunately, no pics or vids. Years ago (decades now, acutally), I lived on the back of my uncle's ten acres, and had a Chinese maple tree in the yard. One winter, when the leaves fell, I found a perfectly preserved hummingbird skeleton perched on a slender branch (twig still attached to tree). Didn't have any way to preserve it, so I just let nature continue to take its course. Still, quite a surprise find.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.