cool motive, still murder [b99]

S

starlight

Original poster
tumblr_oo1yvq61ng1sjedgko2_540.gif

hi i'm b, and i'm currently in the market for new partners! (๑˘︶˘๑)

now what i'm looking for is a brooklyn nine-nine inspired roleplay w/ ocs! i'm recently working my way through the series (kinda late i know), but i'd love to come up w/ our own precinct and the characters that work there. at minimum we'd be doubling and playing side characters, though i'd ideally i'd like to play a cast about the size of the actual show. i have no real plot in mind atm, but i was thinking we could come up w/ that together—whether we want to do something more slice-of-life like the show or do something a little bit more serious while still maintaining the heart of the series.

are we compatible?
✰ your age doesn't matter to me! i do prefer people who are 18+ bc i'm in my 20s but i've had a lot of younger partners that are much more mature than some of my oldest partners. smut is off the table ofc, plus it's never been my jam anyway.
✰ lazy lit to advanced lit (preference for lazy lit bc ya girl's got depression & anxiety and writing's supposed to be an escape for me)
✰ i'm not a rapid-fire responder. at most, i can promise about 3ish ic replies per week and while i'm much easier to get ahold of ooc, i tend to withdraw from all social media/text/email/etc. when i get overwhelmed w/ life. i usually give my partners a heads up when i need some time for myself, though!
✰ with that said, i love to chat! let's get to know each other!
✰ i'm incredibly patient. i'll never hound you for replies and expect the same courtesy back. i'll check up on you, ofc, but i'll never nag. there's a difference b/t checking in and harrassing, guys. i'm totally cool w/ the former—and even encourage it! sometimes i need that lil nudge to write.
✰ even if i'm waiting on an ic reply from you, we can still continue our ooc chatter! i know that just bc you're up to talking, it doesn't mean you have the muse to write. so don't be afraid that talking to me will make me expect an ic reply within the hour. i'll never do that. i'd be happy to talk memes, headcanons, vines, and whatever else you can think of while you work on your reply on the side!
✰ quality > quantity
✰ all sorts of pairings are a-okay w/ me! m/f, m/m, f/f, nb/any, and any other combination you can think of! poly relationships are great as well!
✰ i prefer to double/triple/etc. just more fun w/ a greater variety of characters imo!
✰ because this is an oc x oc roleplay, if you have any fc requests for me, i'd be happy to accommodate you! ofc, that means i do expect the same courtesy in return. c:

and that's all she wrote, folks! if any of this interests you & we seem like a good match, send me a message!

thanks for taking the time to read this!! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Hello! If you are interested in starting up a roleplay then please PM me! I'm sure we can find something that works for us both :)