Cool Job Offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Levusti

Original poster
Hey, guise, I got some AWESOME news.

The hospital where I've been doing my clinical internship/practicum for nearly three months now has said that they really really like me and they have reserved a spot for me should I decide to apply there!

GOODBYE TABLE WAITING JOB THAT PAYS ONLY A LITTLE ABOVE MINIMUM WAGE! HELLO HOSPITAL JOB WITH STEADY PAY, PAID TIME OFF, BENEFITS, AND MANY OPPORTUNITIES FOR JOB PROGRESSION!

NEWSFLASH: This is a video which accurately depicts my current feelings. UNBELIEVABLE. MY ACTUAL FEELINGS! Let's take a look, everyone!

So? Have you had any cool job offers?

A few years ago, I worked as an office assistant for a non-profit organization that preserves habitats. I got this job through a work study program I spent about a year participating in. :) So, it was meant to be temporary.

However! They loved me so much that they wanted to keep me and pay me through means other than financial aid. Unfortunately, they couldn't afford it. I couldn't keep going through work study either because funds for it were cut.

Even though that was a sad loss, I was happy as I could be. :3 They said I was the best OA they ever had. Apparently previous employees who filled that position were lazy, and weren't as passionate or efficient as me. I get paperwork done in a snap because I love doing it. People tease me saying it's because I'm German. lol *shrugs*

Congratulations on your job offer, Lev. :D That's soooofuckingawesome.

Reactions: Torsty
Congrats Lev! I've only ever worked shitty service gigs, but I was excited to start my current job; chocolate cafe, yo.

Congrats! It is great to find something really exciting for a job. It must lighten the burden.

The closest I've come is that my top choice college will pay me $30,000 to come to their school. Which I am very excited about. Does that count?

Reactions: Levusti
Rory asked me one summer to help him out with Iwaku. O___O And I never left.

Status
Not open for further replies.