Cookies Anyone?

J

Jecolia

Original poster
I've never been amazing at introducing myself, especially on a forum or where I have to talk about myself. I am Jecolia, but I am more commonly known as Belle.

I go by either, I promise.

Yes, I am indeed new to this community, and I'm quite ecstatic thus far. :O It'll be nice to be apart of an active community that's not full of douchebags for once... harhar... as you can see this is not my first time being apart of a Roleplay Community, but I am hoping to make this a home for all my creative releases and spasms.

A little bit more about me. . .
I've been roleplaying since around 2006, I want to say. On and off due to never having internet for too long. I've been a writer since around. . . 2004. I would like to say my writing has been greatly improved from some of the more "emo trash" (as I like to call it, because Holy shit, there's a lot of "wtf's" I asked myself when rereading some old stuff I found.[I thought I burned most of it....]) things I have wrote. This will be the... technically third. Roleplay Community forum I've joined. First one.. died.. admins burned out and the staff wore thin, etc. Second one I just could never have enough time, being admin of the community was stressful and hardwork and I did not have the communications nor time to keep up with... so it's nice to be a newbie and enjoy the 'laidbackness' of being able to come to and fro... because life tends to get randomly busy and pull me away.

I started off Roleplaying on IRC, so it's been quite a change to get used to forums, but I can say I think I like the forums more now versus to in chat RP.

I am told I am many things personality-wise. . . BUT YOU DECIDE. Want to know me? Come talk to me. I don't bite. . .
. . .hard.

- Jecolia

* Hands out cookies to anyone who has read this far. c: *

Welcome to Iwaku!
I like your intro. It is pretty detailed -nods-
If you have any questions don't be scared to ask =P

I am glad you finally posted Jecolia! Looks like you might have actually beat Rome! :P

I am going to have to get into some roleplay with you one of these days. Do you have any prefered types?

Celestialis: Thank you! Believe me, I will not hesitate to ask. :O My first boss got so aggravated because I asked a lot of questions. ;n; I like doing a great job! Like my first question... can you get the text box to save your preferred font/size/color, etc? :O! I peeked around in settings and didn't find anything.

Super Cat: I know, it took me awhile. Heck yea for beating Rome!
Yes, we must Roleplay. I do prefer a semi realism/supernatural. I've never dabbed too far into fantasy, but I'm trying it out. It's weird to adjust to a world completely made up from scratch.

I don't think there is a way to keep the settings.. I think it is just something you're going to have to get in a habit of doing?

Welcome to Iwaku.

My name is Bionic. It is a pleasure to have you here.

I hope you enjoy your stay and make many new friends. ^_^

*accepts cookie*

Welcome, Jecolia, Welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Selenite, the one that brings something sweet to the newcomers.
*noms cookie*
But since you already brought your own, I shall treat you
pizza-729-420x0.jpg

with pizza.
I hope you likes it!

Enjoy your stay!!!!

I thiiiink I can add something that saves the text settings. I'm not sure why I haven't before... (Possibly because people often use totally different settings for rp characers? I dunno! XD)

Also, Jecolia Belle sounds like an amazing name for a character. >:3

Welcome to the community!

I'll admit it: I only came in here because somebody said cookies >u>

Hi Belle, I'm Layne! Nice to meet you ^^ You joined during sci-fi month, yay! Hope you enjoy it! I came from a few different sites as well and Iwaku is definitely my favorite x3 Have fun!

Welcome! Any friend of Super Cat is a friend of mine :D noob power is the best kind of power too.

Hello, Jecolia! Nice intro. We are quite a friendly bunch, and look forward to RPing with you!

Jec, << we must finish our post later. Love you glad you finally made your appearance, blah blah <3

Oh man, so nice to meet all of you. :O I'm excited to Roleplay with each and everyone of you. I know Super Cat is working on an AWESOME roleplay and should have it together within the next month to get us all. In case ya'll can't tell, I love cookies. Especially homemade ones! :)

Diana, that would be awesome :)

Danke for the pizza, Selenite!

Bionic, friends?!?! :O

Layne, I'm glad I attracted you...>.> Enjoy your cookie? :O

Enyrm, well then send me a friend request silly goose! hehe. :D

Danke Elyd. c:!

IM GLAD FOR ALL THE WARM WELCOMES ^_^