1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Anime, Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic, Action/Adventure, and Dark. Sometimes I like to do Edgy things, but it has to be played out right to work for me.
This is the OOC to my random RP. All ideas, OOC, derptasticness, and life goes here.

[stabs=bcenter|1100x500]
{slide=Story thus far|center}
Bro enters an unknown world where all the eye can see is a vast canvas. The litlle Crea all on his own uses his two Creation to make him self an inhabited city. The city flourishes with his fictional people, but the Crea longs for one like him. Soon after his 12 second creation another Crea arrives first unnoticed, but after she creates a park with an an entrancing fragrance Bro is compelled to find this Crea. He finds a female Crea in the midst of this park and attempts to sneak up on the Crea known as Adda. Bro is thwarted in his attempt by another Crea named Loco Joe who lands inside his thriving city and plays a blaring loud guitar solo. The solo is so loud it caused a feud of music between the three Crea ending in them meeting what seems to be the protector or god of their world. This protector/god punishes them and hands them a peculiar text. What happens next in our stupidly amazing story!{/slide}
{slide=Characters|center}
Loco Joe by @Crono
Adda by @york
Bro by @ShiroKiyoshi
Mei by @DANAsaur
Oni by @Crono {/slide}
{slide=Character Sheet|center}

((Appearance must be chibi or chibi-esque))
APPEARANCE [spoili] [/spoili]
NAME [spoili] [/spoili]
CREATION [spoili] [/spoili]

http://www.dreamselfy.me/ <--- CHibi Maker [Linking is acting up]{/slide}
{slide=What is a"Creation"|center}
Creation is what makes Crea, the holders of Creation, Crea. Every Crea has two Creation. These Creation are not always very violent and more often then not are completely random and useless to what me and you know as human necessity. Crea's however have free manipulation over these Creation. So for example if my Creation were french fries then I could make a french fry sword, house, car, dog, etc.

The world we live on also has Creation that responds to a Crea's creativity (if his intention isn't to harm another Crea). So, if a Crea feels sneaky like when Bro first meets Adda the world may give that Crea a ninja weapon or idea involuntarily. {/slide}
{slide=Earth|center}
The only thing known about this character is how he looks and that he can do pretty much anything he wants. It also seems that he is the sort of ruler of the land known as "Swell" which is the land the Crea live on.

Small Description of Earth {/slide}
{slide=Swell|center}
Swell is the land the Crea live on. It is a giant Canvas that can be molded and shaped into whatever a Crea wants, their Creation also derives from it. It is nigh impenetrable no Crea could break it. {/slide}
{slide=Rules(For RP)|center}
  1. No Godmodding
  2. Iwaku Site Rules
  3. No metagaming
  4. If Earth does something there is no avoiding or stopping it
{/slide}
{slide=Rules found(In Character)|center}
Rule #1 of Swell

If a Crea destroys another Crea's idea physically, emotionally, destructively, internally, sentimentally, by use of slander, by use of any means that promotes non-creative behavior then they will be penalized. The exception being {It seems the words have ended here.}

Page
Page
Page
Page
Page
Page
Page
Page
Page
Page
Page

{/slide}​
[/stabs]

IC Thread. Try and Click meh!

Last edited:
26506325.jpg

B6B.jpg

o.o Psst... I'm also kinda tempted to throw in more characters if things need a little spicing up still :P

Go ahead. My post is going to be a bit later on.

Go ahead. My post is going to be a bit later on.
xD Alright o-o it's just for later reference though, I kinda wanna see how this ltitle event plays out :3

You guys should praise me for my hard work on this supposed to be lazy/fun RP.
@Crono
@york
@Immortal_Chaos
@Katrina Iceheart
@TrapGod

I edited the first post of this OOC just for you guys. *Goes off to eat.*

An Event might be starting soon. Who knows. Why don't you collect some more rules first though? ~Courtesy of Earth

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: York
lol Don't reveal teh secret

It was like a non spoiler spoiler kind of thing so if you got it or not doesn't matter it just lets you know that your GM isn't winging it.

• Love
Reactions: York
It was like a non spoiler spoiler kind of thing so if you got it or not doesn't matter it just lets you know that your GM isn't winging it.
o.o Not entirely sure what sort of feeling "Earth" is referring to there

A feeling of complete emptiness that he put in your bellies read through the post it should say it. I'll fix it though.

A feeling of complete emptiness that he put in your bellies read through the post it should say it. I'll fix it though.
Alright o.o I guess that makes sense... Also, three things at once? Or in general :P

Three. Any total of three or a large object like Bro's skyscrapers