Conundrum: The Question Without An Answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm let's see,

Hi I'm RadioCity I'm terrible at doing introductions because I'm a type person who just let's myself come out through my personality. I live in the southern part of the US and I work during the day. So my posts will usually be in the evening times and early on the weekends. Anyway, can wait to get this going and I can't wait to Rp with you guys. I have a feeling this is gonna be awesome. So that's me!

• Name:
    Amaya Mikazuki
    Alias (Like or dislike):
    Whisper (Nuetral)
    Randomly Generated faction:
    Ninja
    Appearance (Anime or Realistic):
    blondes%20uniforms%20katana%20feathers%20yellow%20eyes%20anime%20anime%20girls%20silver%20hair%20original%20character%20160_www.miscellaneoushi.com_15.jpg

Description (any differences not on picture):
    Amaya has yellow eyes, much like a cat. She is small, only standing at a mere five foot two. She is feminine, with very slim features. To others that do not know her phsique, she will come off sickly and weak.

• Powers (Superpower Wiki):
    Mystokenetic Combat

• Vector- Ability to summon enchantments upon the ground to allow the object passing over it to project torward the desired location. Weilder may also use these upon themselves to deliver a speed attack.
    • Wave Emmision-Allows the Weilder to summon a wave that circles them and repels anything. May not work if the Target is inside of the circle, and will not work outside of a two foot range. If Target is within two feet of the Weilder, they will not be effected.
    Weapon (Please stay close to faction preferences):
    mFnfmJBl.jpg

Amaya's weapon is a Multi-Performance weapon. It has four settings, three of which require the use of close-range combat. The fourth setting is of a .24 calibur pistol that fires off soul essence bullets. The first setting, a dagger, measures in 5 inches in length, the hilt measuring about 3 inches, equaling to 8 inches all together. The second setting, a double bladed spear, measures in four feet in length, each blade reaching 5 inches. The third setting is dual-wieling blades attatched together with a cord for easy use. The cord is strict leather bound by metal wire, useful for suffocating a target for an easy kill.
    Konisdo: Konservi Mu : To Mavro Fidi
    Faction Techniques (Name and description.)
    1.Silent Night- This allows a member of the Ninja Faction to kill silently and become the NightenGale, a term associated with assassination and murder under the cover of the moon. This gives the opportunity for a clean and silent kill, all the while remaining undetected. This technique may also allow their steps to become muted and silent, their breathing almost nonexistent. This makes the Ninja Faction very dangerous under the cover of the black sky.
    2. Listen- This allows a member of this Faction to gain sensory of a Spider. They can feel the vibrations under their feet and are able to move and see images clearly in the darkness. However, this inhibits their hearing abilities, and much rely on sound and touch to navigate around in dark areas or detect approaching unseen targets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chexmix

• Name:
    Amaya Mikazuki
    Alias (Like or dislike):
    Whisper (Nuetral)
    Randomly Generated faction:
    Ninja
    Appearance (Anime or Realistic):
    blondes%20uniforms%20katana%20feathers%20yellow%20eyes%20anime%20anime%20girls%20silver%20hair%20original%20character%20160_www.miscellaneoushi.com_15.jpg

Description (any differences not on picture):
    Amaya has yellow eyes, much like a cat. She is small, only standing at a mere five foot two. She is feminine, with very slim features. To others that do not know her phsique, she will come off sickly and weak.

• Powers (Superpower Wiki):

• Flash Step- Allows the weilder to move faster than the naked eye can follow, leaving the target disoriented and dazed, and the weilder may appear to be teleporting. Works more effectively against close cramped spaces, such as a city or a forest.
    • Awareness Distortion- Allows the weilder to distort the Target's sense of reality, surrounding, or action for only a short time. This will fail to work if the weilder is weak and unable to focus. Will also fail if the Target is of higher strength.
    Weapon (Please stay close to faction preferences):
    mFnfmJBl.jpg

Amaya's weapon is a Multi-Performance weapon. It has four settings, three of which require the use of close-range combat. The fourth setting is of a .24 calibur pistol with a reloading time of 5.5 seconds. The first setting, a dagger, measures in 5 inches in length, the hilt measuring about 3 inches, equaling to 8 inches all together. The second setting, a double bladed spear, measures in four feet in length, each blade reaching 5 inches. The third setting is dual-wieling blades attatched together with a cord for easy use. The cord is strict leather bound by metal wire, useful for suffocating a target for an easy kill.
    Konisdo: Konservi Mu : To Mavro Fidi
    Faction Techniques (Name and description.)
    1.Silent Night- This allows a member of the Ninja Faction to kill silently and become the NightenGale, a term associated with assassination and murder under the cover of the moon. This gives the opportunity for a clean and silent kill, all the while remaining undetected. This technique may also allow their steps to become muted and silent, their breathing almost nonexistent. This makes the Ninja Faction very dangerous under the cover of the black sky.
    2. Listen- This allows a member of this Faction to gain sensory of a Spider. They can feel the vibrations under their feet and are able to move and see images clearly in the darkness. However, this inhibits their hearing abilities, and much rely on sound and touch to navigate around in dark areas or detect approaching unseen targets.
[Tabs]
Ok, I'm finding a few flaws within your sheet. First, flash step is practically Kinsi, but Kinsi is faster and we already have a character with a reality altering ability. So, you would need to find something else. Secondly, your awakening is completely different from your original ability. I would like for your awakening and your ability to either be one in the same or to coincide. Which means you choose an ability that levels up with your character or have an ability that sets up a good idea for an awakening. Thirdly, you wouldn't need a reloading time on your weapon because all bullets in this world are made of soul essence. Other than that everything looks great.[/tabs]

Lmaoo okay I wrote that at 3 in the morning so it makes sense.

Though I'm having a lot of trouble finding something that isn't OP and original from everybody else. I sat for a good 30 minutes thinking up everything lmao :(

I also don't understand what you meant by flash step. Its a useful ability for ninjas so I don't really understand when you say it's kinsi :(
Once I figure everything out I'll edit it. Just struggling with it at the moment.

Lmaoo okay I wrote that at 3 in the morning so it makes sense.

Though I'm having a lot of trouble finding something that isn't OP and original from everybody else. I sat for a good 30 minutes thinking up everything lmao :(

Once I figure everything out I'll edit it. Just struggling with it at the moment.
What if you use Lunar manipulation as you had in the past lol

Edited my post.

Well the whole point in me recreating my character was for Amaya to be different. I didn't want to have her use the same abilities but it seems I don't have a choice.

Also, still confused about the flash step part.

After looking at the Cs's, everyone should be starting with a combat based ability. I.e (Photokinetic Combat) I notice some have full manipulations. Could you guys edit that for me

Edited my post.

Well the whole point in me recreating my character was for Amaya to be different. I didn't want to have her use the same abilities but it seems I don't have a choice.

I understand ok I'll help you don't have to use that. lol have you looked at the list?

This is where I would like for you guys to choose your regular abilities from (Powers): Abilities list or Secondary Abilities List. Your power scale should go like this, Combat ability>Manipulation from the basics on up (Awakening, come up with a cool way to exemplify this)>The step up of your ability (ExoFrenon). Example: Umbrakinetic Combat > Darkness Manipulation>Still room to grow. My apologies I should have made that more clear early on.

Also the flash steo thing is in the glossary

He just means we all have a flash step already, called Kinsi. Will work on editing my Cs.

Also, there was a lot of people expressing interest but not so many characters so far :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
He just means we all have a flash step already, called Kinsi. Will work on editing my Cs.

Also, there was a lot of people expressing interest but not so many characters so far :-(
There are only 7 of you. If you go back and read the interest check, I only asked for 7 we have 6 Lol

oh shit lmao
Okay I Get it now. I no longer have a computer and rely on using my mobile to type up things and sometimes it wont always load the information I need.

Working on editing my CS right now.

Okay I fixed my post and hopefully its alright now. I did a lot of searching and HOPEFULLY ITS OKAY.

• Thank You
Alright you guys who's ready to get this going? I am! So I'm going to start working on the first post for the IC.

• Thank You
Lets goooooo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.