Conundrum: The Question Without An Answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am slightly confused. Should I be editing my cs in some way? Also I am back from up north. It feels good to be home and to have had a chance to dial in my shooting lol. ^^

I am slightly confused. Should I be editing my cs in some way? Also I am back from up north. It feels good to be home and to have had a chance to dial in my shooting lol. ^^
No cause I don't think you chose an ability. When you do choose look through the list I provided. Also add your age to your cs.

[BCOLOR=#0000ff]Update[/BCOLOR]: 07/21/2015
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Subject[/BCOLOR]: The IC is up!

Alright, you guys the time is here. The IC is up! So head on over and make your characters debut. I have also added names to the Npc tab for your review. So after you have read and stuff check that out. Can't wait to get this going with you guys! This is going to be awesome.

Edit: I also added a few term to the terms tab. So check that out to.

Enjoy and if you have any questions, let me know. Now go have fun!

~Owl~

Last edited by a moderator:
Added a link button to the sign ups for easy navigation. That way you don't have to keep going back and forth

post is up.
Hope its alright, I was writing it while getting ready for work lmao ; ;

Reactions: OwlOne
Just so you guys know we are all in council city right now.

Alright, you guys lets liven up the OOC! What's up, everyone! Great post btw Owl @OwlOne

Alright, you guys lets liven up the OOC! What's up, everyone! Great post btw Owl @OwlOne
Sounds good to me! I'm working on my first post currently.

I had a question regarding time period.. I know we were going with a fantasy feel but also we have pretty big cities. What level of technology exists in this world?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sounds good to me! I'm working on my first post currently.

I had a question regarding time period.. I know we were going with a fantasy feel but also we have pretty big cities. What level of technology exists in this world?
It is modern technology as it is in in RL. With the exception of Metropolis, that is more advance in technology. Hope this helps!

• Thank You
I wrote my post and halfway through I realized I was running extremely late for work.

I hope its alright, if I need to edit anything let me know.

I also got my intro in!

If you were wondering what the "glove gun" is, here is a wonderful inspiration demonstration.

I really feel like it needs a better name than "glove gun".... but what can you do?

• Thank You
Wow the post are great so far keep it up you guys! @Honorific have you forgotten your fellow hunters? Lol

I wrote my post and halfway through I realized I was running extremely late for work.

I hope its alright, if I need to edit anything let me know.
It's fine I was just a little thrown as to where you were but other that that everything is awesome!

It's fine I was just a little thrown as to where you were but other that that everything is awesome!
Ayla's post is actually interestingly constructed :D

I'll have my intro up tonight. I feel like I have a lot to live up to since seeing all the post lol.

Reactions: White
These Hirudo are gonna turn out to be troublesome.

I posted guys i hope you like it sorry it took so long.

I feel like I should have gotten better at writing before I signed up for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.