Controversial Opinions?

More COs:

I believe that teachers should have a level of respect for their students, when the said students are actually being good, lending their voices to the discussions and listening and shutting up as needed. Teachers that don't respect their students when the students are well-behaved should be.... I don't know! Given some kind of emotional re-do.

Reactions: 1 person
Hmm... Controversial Opinions?

Abortion is murder. Whatever happened to adoption, anyway? And if it becomes a choice between the mother's life and the child's, I can't imagine maternal instinct not taking over...Not that I can't imagine a situation where, as a mother, I would kill my child to protect them, but fer pity's sakes give them a go of life at least.

Homosexuality is wrong. Which isn't to say I haven't known some homosexuals who weren't very nice people (stresses over the double negatives in that sentence... I think that's right...); people are people- Most of them suck, regardless of sexuality. Likewise, good people can do bad things.

I think those are the only two opinions I have that could really be considered controversial. I can't stop people from doing things I disagree with- they're grown ups, they can make their own decisions, but I hate it when people tell me I have to be okay with something I believe is wrong, or that I'm ignorant/a bigot for not supporting it.

More COs:

I believe that teachers should have a level of respect for their students, when the said students are actually being good, lending their voices to the discussions and listening and shutting up as needed. Teachers that don't respect their students when the students are well-behaved should be.... I don't know! Given some kind of emotional re-do.

With the kind of pay a teacher gets you can't expect them to be nice.

I am for euthanasia and assisted suicide in certain situations. Is a person will never wake up again I believe its better to let them die, and if someone will be in agony for the rest of their lives I say no one has the right to deny them a dose of poison. Its better than dragging out everything for their families and spending medical resources on a lost cause (which is the reason some people get denied organ transplants as it is)

I approve of killing strays (humanely). I don't LIKE it, but it's often better than letting the animal starve and be diseased on the street. :/

I approve of killing strays (humanely). I don't LIKE it, but it's often better than letting the animal starve and be diseased on the street. :/

There a city in Indonesia where stray dogs are taken and dumped on an island... the only food is other dogs.

There a city in Indonesia where stray dogs are taken and dumped on an island... the only food is other dogs.

Yeah, that's NOT humane! x_____x That's terrible!

However.... I wouldn't mind doing that to murderers and child molesters. >>;

Hmm also how there is some group on Facebook and just stupid radical ideas. That gays should be killed because of their choice. I mean that is just ridiculous.