Status
Not open for further replies.
Her body felt rigid under the awkward atmosphere. Even though she'd said the truth, she knew it wouldn't be enough to make him believe. Alicia already lied enough to him and look at where that brought them now. She stared at the handcuff as it fell from her wrist.

Free to go...

She suddenly didn't want to go, but she had places to be, people to see. She needed to make sure that Matthew was okay and the other men. They'd risked a lot for bags filled with jewels. There was no doubt police shot at least one or two of them. Alicia stood up. She had business to attend to, jewels to price, weapons to sell.

Crime was her life. She couldn't escape it, no matter how hard she tried.

Alicia was about to wrap her arms around Garret before she left, but she decided against it. There was already too much going on and being so intimate would only make things worse. "I know you don't believe me but sometimes the worst criminals are the ones you can't see," she whispered. "I'm sorry, Garret."

Then she left. She walked out in the pouring rain, the drops that were silenced when she was laying down in his bed.

She saw Matthew down the road under an umbrella. He came running, fiercely placing a kiss on her lips, searching her for any signs of a wound, but she just stood there, numb. "I'm fine. He let me go," she told him with a somewhat normal tone, supposedly indicating that she was fine. "We have unfinished business."

Alicia woke up early next morning, her back aching and mind on repeat of what happened last night. She paid it no mind though. It wasn't real. That feeling wasn't real. Alicia belonged to Matthew, the one she'd been with for years. If he ever found out about what happened last night, only she knew what he would do.

She took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, and headed down further into ground where high tech computers were wired and stocks showed on a big, blue digital screen that stretched from one side to the other. "How are we doing? Is our part in the black market faring well? What about the jewels that we put up for sale? Are we getting enough revenue?"

"More than we can imagine. Soon, Mahatma will be bowing at our feet."

"Good. I'm going out. I need to clear my head. See to it we continue to sell fast."

"Yes, ma'am."

Alicia came across Matthew on the way out, the last person she wanted to see. Even he was a reminder that she'd kissed another man, someone she used to love... or worse, still did.

"Leaving so soon? Where are you off to?"

"The greenhouse, I guess."

"I'm coming with you."

"I'd rather-"

"You're spending time with me, Alicia. Quit complaining. You hardly do, you know," He pressed, squeezing her shoulders a bit and giving her charming smile that she couldn't let go. She thought she spent enough time with him, that it was good to have her own time, but maybe after she began having doubts, she was pushing him away more. "Come. We'll have fun." Alicia complied, pulling a strand of light brown hair behind her ear and habitually smoothing out her white romper. They arrived at the greenhouse in a sleek hover convertible that ran entirely on electricity.

It was nice out, despite the buildings overshadowing the nature of what used to be fertile land for flowers and livestock. She didn't know how that truly felt though. She was born in this era, not hundreds of years ago. They walked around the greenhouse for a while before he went off to chat with some other ladies, not that she minded. It was a garden inside, a maze, more so than a place for holding flower pots and herbs. She could hide anywhere she wanted and it'd take forever to find her.

"Stay here," he'd said, but she didn't feel like listening to his orders, and instead, wandered off into what seemed like a boundless amount of tiger lilies, chrysanthemum, azalea, begonia, roses, and bluebell. She was shielded from her boyfriend for a significant amount of time, a time where she could just be herself.

• Love
Reactions: Artorias
Garret went to sleep that night, restless but sleep eventually came to him and he dreamed about Alicia that night. He dreamt of her laying in his arms as they made love out in a grassfield with little leaves falling around them, perfect temperature and all that sappy bullshit that Garret had tried so hard to detach himself from. He didn't want those perfect little things in his head, so when he woke in the morning he took a cold shower and got dressed, his computer blinking with a notification. An invite to be more exact, for the Gala of Michael De Fru, some rich bastard who collected things from all over the world and held parties to show them off. Garret was inclined to go because if he didn't, then people would tarnish his Father's name even more than it was.

He spent the early parts of his day exercising and doing errands. While he was a 'vigilante' during some nights, he had to live his normal life and how his face around. There was no crime in the center of the city, it was almost a Utopia while the rest of the city was rough and full of crime.

When night came and all the party attendants arrived, Garret was inside the large Manor already speaking to a few Doctors and Lawyers, and other successful members of Devils Fork. "We haven't heard much about you lately Garret. How is your Father holding up? Is he still doing good?" One of the Doctors asked Garret and he simply had to nod his head with a smile, wine glass in hand like the rest of the party goers. "My Father is doing great, though he is feeling ill these past few days and couldn't make it. He sends his deepest apologies." Garret explained the false situation of what was going on. "Well. If he gets worse, send him to me. For old times sake, no charge." The doctor smiled and Garret tried to laugh before walking away, downing the last of his wine.

He wore a simple black suit with a bow-tie, blending in with every other generic rich man in the building. All black and white was always the way to go for proper parties like these, nothing too exciting in terms of male attire, though it was more interesting to see how scantily clad women could show up while still looking proper.

The Manor was large, several stories and a large ball room where the Gala took place. Servants walked through rows of people with trays in hand, chandeliers dangling from the ceiling made of crystal glass and the walls and floor white and polished as could be. An Auction would be held in an hour, to raise money for charity.

Garret was not interested in the Gala at all and wanted to leave at the earliest convenience, but until then he would seclude himself away from people and drink. Searching for a servant with wine, he wandered through rows of people until accidentally bumping into a woman who he didn't see until it was too late. "I deeply apologize ma'am. I didn't see you-" Garret apologized, extending a hand to help the woman that he knocked over until he noticed who it was.

His jaw set, clenching but he still held his hand out to help her up. What was she doing here? His skin began to feel like it was boiling already.

• Love
Reactions: junebug
"We're attending the charity gala for Michael de Fru tonight. He's holding a donation to fund for his newest invention. You all know your roles," Matthew spoke sternly to everyone around him, placing a flower in his left pocket. "Don't mess this up," Alicia interjected from his side, pulling the flower out from his tuxedo. "We're all guests, stand tall, look alive, and be discreet. I can't afford another police break in and more of my men-."

"My men, you mean."

She rolled her eyes. "Our men getting killed. Come now. We can't keep Mr. De Fru waiting. He'll be expecting us." The main crowd piled into the limo while others tagged far behind in vans. The limousine began to move and Matthew questioned irritably, "Why did you take out my flower?"

"You don't need it. Every man is bare. The last thing I want to identify you is a flower."

They arrived on time, Alicia on Matthew's arm, both disguised by their aliases that legal businesses knew them by- Mariana and Nicholas Scott- a husband and wife in joint partnership of a professional clothing line that catered to men and women alike. "Ah, Mariana, Nicholas," Michael greeted them, giving Matthew a hug and Alicia a hearty handshake. "It's so nice to have you both here tonight!"

"The pleasure is all ours, Mr. de Fru."

"Just call me Michael! You know, I've done wonders excavating in the desert beyond here and preparing for my brand new invention. We have champagne, wine, and the hors d'oeuvres are simply delicious! Please feel free to come and find me if you have any questions." Alicia smiled at the bulky, black-haired man. "You can count on it, sir," Matthew responded smoothly, then glanced towards Alicia as de Fru left to see to his other guests. "I'm going to mingle with the guests and have a little champagne. I'll see you later tonight, yes?" She gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Of course, dear."

She swept through the crowd with ease, grabbing a champagne glass off the tray nearby, and taking a sip. For a moment, she felt a sort of nostalgia wash over her. Was this what it was like to be rich? She'd forgotten when crime was usually all about spilling blood. Hopefully, things would go well with this operation and Michael de Fru assassinated.

It was the usual. The women talked about their husbands, their businesses, men talked about sports, boasted about their wives, and talked finances. The lack of variety in their conversations choked Alicia, but she grinned and beared it perfectly, interjecting when she could. She liked having temporary attention on herself. It meant she was well-liked by people who didn't know who she really was, which was good for a crime lord.

"Your husband sounds absolutely dashing, and generous too. All of that money towards hospital bills for poor children? He's a wonder."

"Oh, yes, I know," Isabelle giggled, flattered by Alicia's positive comment. "I'll be a quick second, My glass of champagne is empty." She turned around and took step for a mere few moments before feeling a heavy build crash into her. Alicia stumbled among the crowd, considerably falling down from the force, and heard his voice. Garret. She smiled a little, knowing he wouldn't be too glad to see her here after he let her go last night. Her delicate fingers wrapped around his as he pulled her back to her feet. Formalities first. In this setting, she wasn't Alicia.

"Mr. Thorne, yes? I've heard about you. I apologize for my clumsy actions. I wasn't being careful in my quest for more champagne." She glanced up, her eyes holding a mischievous twinkle to them, as she briefly stared into Garret's steel eyes before turning away for a brief moment to grab a glass of champagne. Alicia took a sip and glanced back at her childhood friend. "Are you here to donate as well or is the party more entertaining?"

• Love
Garret glanced around the room as Alicia played off not knowing him and calling him by his last name. She was polite unlike last night and asked why he was here at the party and if he was donating. "I am here to give my support to Michael tonight since my Father couldn't make it. I came in his place. I'm glad I ran into you though, as I have heard much about you. Why don't we discuss information in a more private area, over some champagne?" He was calm with every word he spoke to her, not showing any signs to anyone that may be eavesdropping about what may be really going on. Garret didn't even wait for Alicia to accept the invitation, he grabbed two glasses of champagne and already began to move out of the ball room and deeper into the manor before they entered a private room. He closed and locked the door, leaving them both in there.

"If you plan on robbing Michael tonight, it isn't going to happen." Garret explained coldly to her, setting both glasses of champagne down on a small table and folded his arms. He didn't give a damn if she was here with people and they may be looking for her, he could fight his way out and Michael already had his own personal bodyguards all over the house. If Alicia and her 'boys' decided to attack, they wouldn't be making it out alive.

As Garret stood infront of her, his eyes glanced over the skin she showed and the dress she wore. Her plump lips, reminding him that his lips were there not even 24 hours ago and how he wanted them to be there again, even though he despised her guts. He hated her, but for some reason it made him want to be near her. It oddly turned him on, such a thing that was going on.

• Love
Alicia scoffed lightly at his daring move. He was an impulsive, ambitious man. Nothing about him had changed since the beginning of time. She excused herself as being in need of the restoom and calmly followed Garret into the back halls of the manor. She kind of loved the game he was playing, making her guess as to where he would take her.

He opened up a door to an abandoned, yet rather luxurious guest room? Tea room? She wasn't sure what it was, but red velvet adorned with beautiful stitching from historical times was absolutely stunning. She smiled at the set up and casually went to sit down on the lounge chair. "Why did you bring me here?"

Garret was straightforward. Alicia supposed she always did love how blunt he was. She raised an eyebrow, then laughed a little, as if he was mistaking the wrong person. Crime was such a casual thing. Why was he worried about an innocent business woman stealing from a rich CEO? She sighed in content. "You have the wrong woman, I'm afraid. I'm here to donate."

Alicia smoothed out her white dress, her fingers running over the rhinestones and crystals displayed near the chest area. "I'm so glad you didn't spill any champagne on me. It probably would've stained my dress," she noted matter-of-factly. "Thank you for being considerate. Oh, and by the way," She stood up, placing her hands gently on his shoulders. "I'm sure there are cameras around. I would advise against accusing me of dirty work like robbing." She took another sip of the second champagne glass she'd had.

"Besides, Mr. Thorne, what's the real reason you brought me back here into a private room? Want to set the record straight and make me feel like I'm missing out?" She slipped her foot back into her heel and tugged on his collar, bringing his ear close to her lips, so close she could almost taste it. "Or maybe , lo que desea es joderme*." Alicia giggled a little, pushing him away from her and sitting back down, taking a big gulp from the champagne. "I was just teasing you there. This champagne is marvelous. I'm still sad I haven't gotten to try the hors d'oeuvres yet. Michael tells me they're wonderful. You should get some!"

* you just want to fuck me

• Love
Garret watched Alicia take a seat in her stunning white dress as her fingers brushed over her chest area on the rhinestones, drawing his attention to that area of course and he couldn't stop looking. She continued to play the charade of being innocent and then brought up the cameras, which may have existed but he didn't care about those. He didn't say anything that would get him in trouble, only her and then she grabbed his collar and leaned up, whispering into his ear after sipping on some champagne. She whispered into his ear, speaking Spanish as if he didn't know any but he did. He understood what she said and it pissed him off because that is exactly what he wanted, even if he wouldn't admit to it.

"You bitch." Was all he could say as she took a seat back in the chair and he stood in front of her in the chair, his arms folding across his chest as he looked down at her, unsure of what he should do. He should just leave the room, leave her alone in the room and just go back to the party. He didn't though, something about the air tonight and Alicia herself was so intoxicating that he decided to just stand there. Why did he care anymore? She broke his heart, and he was always honest with her and the champagne that they both had was slightly getting to his decisions.

"You know what...you are right. I do just want to fuck you." His voice spoke in a low tone before he reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her to where she was standing up, his free hand reaching around her back and resting on her lower back and above her ass as he pushed his lips against hers. His hand that pulled her ran through her hair and held onto the back of her head as his body was pressed firmly against hers.

• Love
She wasn't expecting him to do much. At most, she thought he would get irritated with her to the point of going back to the party and leaving her alone and tipsy. She'd had way too many, but what was life when you didn't have a few drinks to help soothe the agony churning your heart and lungs? Alicia glanced up the moment he spoke, a confused gaze on her face. "You want to what?"

It all seemed to happen so fast. One moment she was laying on the couch, teasing him like he teased her, except in a sort of less conscientious state of mind, then she was in his arms. Her breath was stolen from the way he captured her lips into his. His warmth curled around her and she breathed in the cologne he was wearing, enthralled by his boldness. Her hands reached out to finely rest against his chest and her toes, now out of her heels, dangling at the bottom of his ankle.

Alicia could only remember last night. The way he'd so quickly placed a kiss on her lips, then told her to leave, but now, he went for her. He devoured her soul in a fiery kiss. She kissed back with great fervor, tasting every inch of his lips, and pulled him in, before pulling away for a brief moment. "You're playing a very dangerous game, Garret," she breathed, her fingers itching to travel all over his body. She bit her lip, hands grasping the edges of his suit as she briefly glanced down at his crotch, then his neck, lips, and eyes. "You know I can't. You know it's wrong."

• Love
Garret felt her lips pressing back as his lips began to part to deepen the kiss but she pulled away for a moment and whispered to him about how he was playing a dangerous game and how she can't do this. "It isn't wrong and you can do it. You want to Alicia." He whispered back to her and took her lips against his for another fiery kiss before their tongues danced against one another. She wanted this as much as he did, she would be fighting and clawing to get out of his grip if she didn't want this but she continued to kiss him back in fire and he was just lost in her now. The champagne was not helping the situation that they were in.

The fingers the danced along her lower back and feeling/groping her ass finally left and gone up, grabbing the back zipper of her dress. It seemed to expensive to just hike up, so he began to unzip it, feeling the dress go slack on her body as the zipper was all the way down. He wanted her out of the dress as fast as possible and out of his suit, or out of it as much as she wanted him out of it.

"Don't think that what we are doing is me forgiving you..." He would never admit to any of this, to how he had feelings for her. He would blame it on the alcohol and the ten years of sexual buildup from Alicia. Though he was no longer a virgin, he still wanted to sleep with Alicia since the last day she was at his house. Now he was getting that chance and he didn't care where they were or what was going on anymore.

• Love
It felt so wrong, but so right. Alicia knew it was scandalous. She was, in essence, cheating on her boyfriend, and for the time she had with Garret right now, she didn't care. His breath was hot against her mouth as she pulled him in closer, roaming and savoring what she'd missed out on all those years. Ten years.

She was doomed. She would always be, especially if Matthew found out she was having sex with the man who was against them, the man who could've been hers in high school. She was eager to explore, shunned or not. Alicia's fingers weaved their way into his hair, pulling at it slightly as he felt the back of her body and ass. Her fingers undid his blazer and the small of her back suddenly felt cooler. He'd unzipped it. She worked to undo his collared shirt next, then shoved it off of his body.

He was better than she thought he would be, now that she was actually experiencing him close to her. She pulled him towards the lounging chair and crashed her lips against his, biting his bottom lip and sucking it, her hands gently carressing his back, shoulders, chest, and abs. "I don't care," she told him frustratedly, removing her arms from her dress. "I want you, Garret." She kissed him again and again, reveling in the sweet, yet so little freedom she had from Matthew.

• Love
"I want you too Alicia." He kissed back as she sucked and bit on the lower lip of his, he helped throw his blazer and shirt off, now his upper chest nude for Alicia to roam with her fingers. His own hands gripping at her thing waist, feeling her smooth skin underneath his fingers as her dress was pushed from her shoulders and letting it pool onto the ground below them. His lips crashing against hers as their tongues pressed against one another once more as they continued to make out passionately, reveling in the love they had for one another a long time ago.

His hands ran over her smooth stomach and up her chest, fingertips dancing along her breasts as his kisses moved from her lips to her neck. He didn't linger on her breasts for too long, though he craved to feel every nook and cranny of her body as his fingers went up and cupped both of her cheeks, lips pressing against hers once more as they moved closer to the lounge couch for one of them to lay on first, or for one to stand while the other crouches for oral. He didn't know what they were even going to do, or how much time they had. They could have hours, or they could have minutes.

His fingers wanted to continue feeling her smooth curves and breasts, but he let go of her as he fumbled with his belt, getting it off as he unzipped his slacks. The slacks fell around his ankles as he was left in only his boxers and socks, kicking off the crummy dress shoes previously when undoing his pants.

• Love
She felt like a queen, his hands slithering like a snake along her sensitive skin. Alicia closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side, feeling what felt like eternal bliss with his lips against her throat. When was the last time she'd felt so alive? Alicia smiled a little as he let go. He was in such a hurry, it made her laugh. If she hadn't been tipsy, who knew what she would've done. "Come on," she purred, tugging him onto the lounge chair with her. She smiled up at his face, her fingers stroking his freshly shaven face. "There."

What was she doing? This wasn't supposed to happen, but it did and she was happy. Alicia couldn't think straight. She bit her lip and thought about Matthew. He would be leaving the party soon, probably to find her once he realized she was gone. That man had a nose like a hound. He could be nearing her any moment. Alicia's fingers ran along Garret's sides and dug them slightly into his shoulders, her body aching for more of his touch. It wasn't really feelings, just sex. They both had a chance to wait for each other, but she ruined it. For a moment, she experienced fleeting doubt.

"I... I can't believe I'm doing this."

Her eyes turned away from him, glancing beyond. There were other women out there. There were other women that he'd bedded, but she didn't know them, so why did she feel jealous? Why did this suddenly feel like a mistake? He was supposed to bring her down, make her pay for the crimes she'd committed, not make her feel like she was worth something to him. She wasn't who he thought she was. She wasn't who she claimed to be. Alicia wasn't really anybody.

"I'm cheating on my boyfriend. I'm lying to you, Garret. Why am I doing this?"

• Love
Garret fell onto the lounge couch with Alicia who was laughing about something, but she stopped kissing to start speaking about what she was doing and why was she doing it? Garret didn't have the answers for her and for once he wanted her to just shut up and let this moment happen, and as she turned her head away from his to look to the side, he began to pepper kisses along her neck. The only form of clothing blocking them now was her panties and his boxers, though a nice tent was pitched in his boxers now as he slowly began to grind the hard shaft of his cock against her own crotch. "Your lips and head may continue to lie to me, but your body won't. You still love something about me Alicia." He whispered into her ear as she questioned why she was doing this and about her boyfriend.

Garrets hands moved over Alicia's stomach and breasts finely, like he was touching silk before one of his hands began to travel lower between the two of their bodies and underneath the panties she wore. His fingers running over her sensitive bud and the entrance to her cunt, his fingers beginning to rub underneath her panties. Rubbing her lower lips and clit while his kisses were on her neck and collarbone.

They were both going too far to back down now, or at least Garret was. "For once Alicia...stop thinking and just act." Garret finally said, in his last attempt to get her to just have sex without her questioning it every step of the way.

Alicia let out a soft moan as he rubbed his cock up against her core. Her body trembled with urgency, fingers leaving marks in his shoulders as she strived to keep his body close to hers. She could feel his hands run over her breasts and stomach, a touch that threw her into transcendence. Alicia could barely hear Garret, his amorous affect driving her to crave more. The moment he placed his fingers over her most sensitive spot and entrance, her body writhed in pleasure.

"Fuck."

It felt so good. She loved it. She loved the way he peppered her with kisses and stimulated her arousal. She could feel herself getting wet, instilling a wild sensation throughout her body. "God, yes," she groaned, arching her back in pleasure. "Please." She reached down and took his fingers to her entrance, helping to guide them in. "Harder. I want to feel you inside me, Garret," she breathed, the wistful sensation prickling her skin. It wasn't selfish. She needed him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Garret kissed her neck once more, almost sucking on the skin to give her a hickey, one that she surely couldn't hide from anyone in the dress she wore to the party. He stopped his urges to mark his territory as the kiss moved towards her collarbone once more as she grabbed his wrist and begged for his fingers to be inside of her. The hair on the back of his neck was standing up as she said please for him and two of his fingers slid past her entrance and ran inside of her, rubbing against her inner walls as his fingers were already pumping in and out for her.

His cock felt like it was going to rip through his boxers with the constant rubbing of fabric against the head, his mouth and throat let out low groans of pleasure as he continued to rub his cock against the fabric and his fingers pumping inside of Alicia.

"Fuck Alicia. I want my cock inside of you now." He said, almost growling at her before he sat up on his knees which pulled his kisses away from her and his fingers out of her as he pulled her panties down and threw the off to the side. Clumsily he worked his boxers off and got them on the floor as they were both naked now. Garrets strong hands grabbing Alicia's petite waist to pull her farther on the Lounge Couch, closer to him as he grabbed his shaft and guided the tip towards her entrance. He wasn't expecting this to happen tonight, so no condom.

He pushed his bulbous head inside of her waiting entrance and started to sink himself into her. He didn't say a word because he couldn't, it felt amazing. It was all he could think about as every inch was being buried inside of the woman he still loved, and hated.

She could hear how loud she was. She could taste the humid atmosphere. Whenever she tried to stifle her screams, it only turned her on more. The pressure against her nether region built up, intensifying her pleasure. Alicia felt like she was on a drug, hot and elated. His groans set her arousal on fire and she squirmed, her fingers coursing through his brown hair.

She felt him rip her panties from her body and moved on to shrugging off his boxers. She bit her lip as his large hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her further underneath him. A moan erupted from her as he suddenly pushed himself inside. He was going too fast. No, she didn't want to end now. She pulled him in towards her, planting her lips on his.

Every time she felt him move inside her, opening her wider, she lost more of herself to recklessness. Alicia gripped onto the lounge chair, kissed his neck, and moved to sit up and straddle his hips, staring down at those eyes filled with love, lust, and pain. She roughly kissed him and began to circle her hips and gradually move up and down on him, intent on torturing him.

Her fingers reached down for his cock and stroked it as she slid up and down near the top. She squeezed it, the intoxication of being intimate making her lose all sense of everything around her, except for him. She reached up to squeeze her own breast and pressed her body up against him. "You feel wonderful inside me," she breathed into his ear, biting his earlobe.

Garret groaned as Alicia moved into it, his mind turning into a puddle of of nothing but sex on the mind and Alicia. She was her drug to him right now, something he wanted to indulge on for the longest time and now that he could, he was taking it in large doses. The only feeling in the world was down below with his pumping hips as he rammed inside of Alicia who moaned out, loud enough for anyone walking by to hear. Hopefully for the both of them, no one came by.

The speed and power began to slow down as Alicia took some control straddling his lap and moving slowly on him, circling her hips around his cock as she dipped only on some of his cock while her hand stroked the rest between them. He groaned into her neck as she tortured him, her plan working as his hands continued to hold her waist so she could stay close to him. His lips kissed her neck as she whispered into his ear and then biting his earlobe which sent an odd sensation down his spine.

He couldn't make a word, the sensation was too much and the act of thrusting into Alicia took more precedence then trying to concentrate and focus on words. His hands pushing Alicia back down onto the couch, forcing her onto her back as his body towered over her once more like he was some sort of god, his hips delving his cock deep into her once more with powerful thrusts.

His lips crashing into hers to keep her silent from screaming out and grabbing any possible attention.

"Garret!" Alicia gasped, surprised by the sudden control he took over the situation. Her body felt weak. She latched onto him, wrapping her legs around his hips as he thrusted into her. She succumbed to being ravished by the man she loved. He was like a lion, tasting every bit of her. Rough and passionate, though it didn't seem to be as passionate as she'd hoped it to be.

Her screams of pleasure were muffled by his sweet kisses, tongues meeting each other and intertwining, mouthes battling each other for common ground. Her neck was slightly bruised from the love bite he gave her, though not too much. Was making her feel helpless under his spell his revenge? She arched her back into him, smiling into the feverish kiss. If this was what he wanted, then she'd gladly be a slave to him.

He meant everything to her and the emotion she felt was a relief from how she felt around Matthew. He was an okay person. He could be kind, but his controlling nature and obsessive need to always be around her had Alicia wondering how to get him off her back without making him angry. He was extremely intimidating and the last time she remembered asserting her power, he'd unleashed his wrath and slapped her across the cheek.

Alicia felt safe in Garret's arms, his lips, his touch. There was no way she'd forget this night, how he held her face or slid his hands along her thighs. She relished his lips over and over again, waiting for the right moment to show him what she was capable of.

Alicia screaming his name out and he placed his hand over her mouth as he kissed her neck, hips thrusting away into her as she moaned out into his hand. Being loud was fine until someone wanted to know who was inside, but her voice was recognizable and she was screaming out his name. If Matthew was indeed looking for her then he would know what was going on in the other room, but even with the worry of being caught, Garret continued to handle Alicia roughly with every thrust.

Garret wasn't an evil person at heart and he wasn't an evil person now. He may kill during the night, but he kills those that are criminals and they deserve it. Innocents don't deserve to die by his hand and he wasn't going to kill an innocent, and for some reason he believed Alicia was still innocent. She still had a chance to change her ways and maybe even come back to him and his loving arms.

His hips came to a grinding halt, just keeping himself buried inside of her as his lips crashed with hers once more when he removed his hand from her mouth. He kissed her lips, her neck, her collarbone, anywhere he could really reach and pepper with his lips. "Gonna make me do all the work Alicia?" He whispered to her through shaky breaths, his body felt different, shaky like he had no energy but that was far from the truth. He wanted to continue going, just mindlessly ramming himself inside of Alicia but that might not be what she wanted him to do with her.

Alicia laughed heartily, licking her lips as he kissed down her body. "Oh please! You're the one who turned me down when I wanted to take charge," she countered assertively, stringing her fingers through his brown hair. Her heart pounded wildly, her hair stuck to the back of her neck, and she was a mess. A complete mess. She felt exhausted from his mindless thrusting, but she still had unfinished business.

Alicia gently pushed him off of her, slipping out from underneath and sitting up. He'd fucked her senselessly and that was enough for one night. She wasn't about to let him take over. She held his face in her hands as her lips caught his, kissing him over and over again, tasting the sweet wine that he'd had at the gala. She moved her lips down his jawline, making her way to his ear.

She whispered dirty words in his ears and roaming her hand on his pelvic area, near his cock. Then she slowly, but deliberately made her way down his neck and left small bruises all over him. Her fingers traced his abdomen as she straddled him, peppering his chest with kisses; licking and sucking his already-hard nipples.

• Love
Alicia was a Goddess to him in this mere moment alone with her. They were both stripped naked and bare in front of one another and allowed base desires to control them, showing what they wanted all along. He was not thinking about tomorrow and how things may change between them or maybe nothing will change and they will go back to hating one another. He didn't think about how he wasn't going to forgive her just simply because she finally spread her legs after ten years for him. He only thought about how beautiful Alicia was in the dimly lit room and how she was so intoxicating and he wanted every touch to last.

He kissed her cheek and her neck, trailing her sides with his fingers as he felt her velvety smooth skin. Roaming around her reached up to her breasts where he cupped both in his hands, feeling her full and perky breasts in his hands. He played with her nipples before she straddled his lap once more, whispering things to him that caused his cock to twitch with lust. He wanted to pin her underneath him again and continue fucking her senseless. He was close to the edge of doing it again as her hand playing around his pelvic area, around his cock while kissing down his chest.

"Fuck Alicia...let me cum." He let out a low groan in her ear as he spoke. He wanted to reach his climax and he wanted her to reach her own climax, but she seemed to be in a teasing mood now that he let her have some control back.

Status
Not open for further replies.