Control Me! :D

>Bitch slap the fish for not calling you back.

After tireless exploring for as long as your little limbs can muster; all of about five minutes, you turn up nothing. Especially not this weird rock with carvings in it. That's pointless, right?

You look at the rock. It looks like there are lots of little people drawn on it. [I REALLY need to check this more. xD]

After constant digging, you find absolutely nothing. But that pile of dirt is pretty huge! You slap a door on and have somewhere to call home!

> Create furniture and make the shelter look nice

You make lots of little dirt furnitures and go outside. It's only raining lightly. You get the idea that it would be nice to jab the rock, so you give it knock with the spear. After being struck by lightning, you decide it's best not to do that anymore.

> No, Fuck that. Blow up the Shelter. I don't know how, but the dirt is explosive. just go grab a vine, shove it in, and light that bitch up with some flint.

>snort the ashes of your burned and blown up shelter, then remove your clothes and pretend you're a zombie

find a tiki head that can turn you into several things, such as a rhino, a sexy 19 year old girl, a boulder, or a banana.