Content rating question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ironspine

Original poster
Is it possible to add a content rating to a thread after I have created it? As the thread has progressed I have realized it might need different/more specific ratings.

Yup! At the top of the thread, you'll see a "Thread Tools" dropdown menu. Hover over that, and then click "Edit Thread", which allows you to change the title, content ratings, and posting expectations.

I'm pretty that was under the edit thread options but Diana kind of removed that and I don't think it will be seeing a return until after the large forum update coming up.

but Diana kind of removed that
Really? O_O I can still see it...

In that case, if you can't see it and it is important to you to have it done before the 13th, give me the link to your thread and tell me what all you'd like to be selected. :D

CVs and Staff have elevated privileges with the Edit Thread feature because of Diana's tinkerings causing some unexpected behavior. Most members are not able to access things like the OOC/IC link, content ratings, et cetera after posting the thread. If you have a concern about such a parameter, send in a Thread Moderation Request with specific instructions as to what you'd like changed, and we'll see what we can do! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.