Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
As long as the plot's good I'm in. That says nothing useful though... so I'll say: sci-fi, fantasy, I'm curious enough about horror to add it, aaaand action? yeah, ok, sure, action!
  • 24618251bdfedf84d508d79a347b2990.jpg

• The year is 2164.

My name is Royce Elliot and I am a survivor by association, at least for the past four years. I've been asked to write down everything I know, and have lived through, before arriving here.

Let's start at the beginning of the end, 4 years ago. The first outbreak.
    You'd think a technologically advanced society like ours could handle a little virus. In fact, we could. We'd done it before. The difference this time around was that THE virus had corporate backing. It was designed to be a biological weapon. The first outbreak was caused by accidental contamination during testing. No biggie. The corporate hands covered it up as a new strain of the flu while they cleaned up their mess. What they didn't count on, was for it to mutate so rapidly and so dangerously. Who was infected? Who wasn't? We couldn't even tell.

Our advanced technology bit us right in the ass when we most needed it.
    By the time they figured it out, that the virus had spread among us without notice, it was too late. Suddenly people fell ill and started dying. Except, they didn't stay quite dead. One bite, enough contact with their fluids and it was over. We threw all our technology at it, but only accomplished to destroy our surroundings. We destroyed a lot of our technology in the process. We were afraid and stupid, and not at all united. Each country did its own thing and later regretted it.

Some genius and his squad in Scotland created a safe city they called Leven. To my knowledge then, the only of its kind. A city untouched by the living dead. Now I know better, but I digress. Leven remained intact thanks to the charismatic leaders. But they were all powerful in that city and power changes people. In their hands Leven became a dystopian society. A totalitarian regime.

The regime controlled everything using fear tactics on the population. Feelings and artistic expression were outlawed. Citizens were required to take a daily dose of emotion suppressants. Citizens were content to exist to continue their existence. They did not realize they were not really living. We were a different type of Zombie in Leven.

Thankfully I worked for the Technology Division, led by the aforementioned genius, and I worked directly for him. That saved me from the drug he ironically created, but it also saved me from Leven. He and his leader friend, Preston, planned to overthrow the tyranny but their plan took too long. The ideology was sealed and Leven could not be truly saved. Instead, we escaped, along with a couple citizens and refugees for whom there was still hope.

Alas, during our escape and the storm that helped bring about Leven's end, we were separated. We have not heard from Preston Wiles or Nicolas Rio, but we did leave behind messages in case they are still looking for us. We, on the other hand, reached a safe zone in London from which we were soon kicked out. The child, Rosalina, turned out to be infected... we didn't know. We vouched for her and when she turned and killed a Londoner we were thrown out. A fisherman was nice enough to take us to the mainland, he said we wouldn't find another safe zone in the UK. We spent over a month near the shore because the mainland zombies turned out to be very much different from the ones we knew. Somewhere at the border of France and Belgium, we were found by a group of people that helped us out. It took a while, but eventually they came to trust us and invited us to Luxenbourg, a very large safe zone maintained by the allied forces of Germany, France, and Belgium.

Luxenbourg is still beautiful despite the disasters that have befallen us all, but it is also a highly organized and meticulously kept. It is an ant colony in many ways. It has to be, considering the zombie mutations that have happened in the area. I'm more of an intellectual, particularly when it comes to organizational situations, and so I have been assigned to a position far away from the borders. I will be safe so long as this country stands. I'm not sure that the others will be so lucky. They've been in training as far as I've been told, although training for what? That I haven't been informed. Time's up. Back to work.

Royce Elliott​

• 3 Character Limit​

• Your character sheet can be as simple or extensive as you wish. Most of the action should happen IC, but it would be interesting to know some details about your character that might be unlikely for us to find out through IC. Up to you.
    ✖ ✖ ✖

Name:

Age: (No restrictions, but keep In mind that in case of a confrontation the younger ones, i.e. kids, are more likely to die D: )

Origin: (For all we know you were a tourist that got stuck In Lux during the outbreak. Or, like Royce's group, you come from somewhere else. Mebbe, you've been here all along but that means you could be German, Belgian, or French too.)

Occupation: (can be the occupation they had before outbreak if they're still employing those skills, or occupation in Luxembourg safe zone, or if they're new to Lux then your planned job in there)

Appearance: (Picture and/or description is fine. No restrictions on pictures but if you're going to do a real person don't pick someone widely known.)

Personality:

Biography:

Weapon: This is on the sci-fi side so no limitations here either, so long as you keep in mind that more technologically advanced weapons have a limiter. As in, most people are citizens turned soldiers, they only have a basic training and understanding of things so they're not going to engineer/invent/fix advanced technology on the spot. Unless, you were some sort of a weapon designer in your pre-outbreak occupation. *shrugs* Just keep things logical.

Relationships:(Any connections to the other characters. You can add this as we go or pre-establish it by contacting others. I'm more than willing to help with that so PM me!)

• >>>Summary of Events<<<
    Co-mod: @ItariChan

Guidelines
    I won't deny a character so long as they're internally consistent.
    Don't be a dick to other players even if your character is a dick.
    use gud grammahr
    So long as you keep things logical, you have free reign of this RP world.
    If you go a bit nuts I'll step in, but I'm not a control freak type GM.
    I'll be throwing things at you, and have a vaguely organized chapter-like deal going on.
    No mercenaries, assassins, thieves, and the like (unless it's a side-job/behind closed doors type of thing)
    lu-2_zpspp0uxd32.gif

Stuff from the Group RP AD
    Newly created RP... sorta. It's more of a Season 2 of an old RP but starting fresh and from zero. Storyline pretty much summarizes it all and there's relatively little info about this new one because I'm a believer in incorporating player ideas. Basically, and I sort of hinted at it, this RP will take place in an ant colony sort of safe zone where everybody works together and cares for each other. The particular family-feel comes from the fact that zombie mutations in the area have these people much more cornered than the typical zombie creation. Having said that, it doesn't mean that everybody is all about love and peace, on the contrary, survival life with the constant threat of a zombie breach pushes some into ruthlessness.... yeh. Ask away, make suggestions, please! It helps me give this more shape and lead it in the direction, more or less, that the group wants.

Zombie mutations: Think resident evil, bio-mechas, uh... what's that other game with the- Left 4 dead.

Weapons: I'm inclined to allow mechas since this safe zone is more extensive and we have the cooperation of 4 countries so resources should be enough to have and maintain a few mechas.

[btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/containment.140623/page-2|self]OOC & SIGNUPS[/btn]​

Last edited:
Dance Eternal

The whole ordeal had been too shocking to immediately react. Rómulo felt his body freeze upon contact, the slippery feel of metal and tongue slick along his cheek only made him grimace with horror, but the Róró deal... fuck the Róró deal!
He glared at her and clenched his jaw, the bile building up as his muscles tensed with the yearn to hurt.

"That was hot," the blonde woman gasped and moved to grab a hold of his arm. Clearly, she felt very confident about being up against the little redhead. "But I can do better," she declared trying to reach Rómulo's ear and coming dangerously close without the chair Dallis had needed to reach his face.

In his head, Rómulo was silently walking away. In truth, he had impulsively flung his arm away causing the blonde to hit the floor after losing her balance. Of course, he took no notice because his glare was on Dallis, but a big dude trying to impress the damsel on the floor took offense and shoved Rómulo towards the bar top.

"What's your problem!" the muscle man exclaimed. It'd been enough to snap Rómulo back in control of himself though his anger was now directed at himself. He wasn't even sure of what he would have done but was relieved that he wouldn't find out.

"My apologies," he gasped and put his hand on his stomach, "think I'm about to puk-" he made a heave and hoped it'd be believable enough as he pushed past the dude towards the restroom.

Surely, the restroom was the most disgusting room in the place but he could feel Dallis' saliva half crawling half mingling with sweat and he just wanted to be clean. He couldn't think of anything else so he stepped out of the club for some fresh air and some perspective.

"You ok mon? You dun look so gud. What a smoke?"

"Fuck off."

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Sector 17> Dance Eternal, #ffffff, solid, 0, Arial"]
Mika: #AA686D
Stu: #488AC7​
It only took a few moments before Mika had finished his beer. He hadn't really gotten any until they started coming to the nightclub. They had none in their home. Mika was really happy to have finally gotten some. But then it was finished. It probably wouldn't be bad to get any more, right? Other people did it. Pulling his mask back over his face once more, he turned to look up at his friend, who'd gone back to watching the people dancing around them. "Stu, I wanna get another beer."

Stuart sighed with something of exasperation. Mika had a tendency to speak more around Stuart. That didn't result in much more than the occasional sentence every so often, but it was a bother, really. Though it was funny when he asked for permission to do things sometimes. "You don't need to tell me everything," he told the boy. Still, he reached up to ruffle Mika's hair as he stood up properly, and started to head to the bar with him.

However, they hadn't gotten very far when they felt hands on their shoulders. Stuart rolled his eyes as he turned to look back at whoever it was. He wasn't too keen on speaking to strangers here. They were all the same, anyway. Mika, on the other hand, nearly jumped when he felt the person touch him. He was probably almost ready to hit the offending stranger with his empty bottle---a major drawback of when he felt particularly energized---but stopped short when he saw the person in front of them. "Naoto!" he said excitedly. He was smiling---not that most people would be able to tell. He was always excited to see Naoto, though he never could say a solid reason as to why (it had to do with the orange pixie stix that the detective's apprentice always had).

"Shulz. I didn't think you'd be one to come here. We just came because Mika wanted drinks,"
he said, answering the question that Mika hadn't noticed. Of course it had been that oddly dressed man who came to speak to them. Stuart was never sure if meeting him or a stranger was better. With a stranger, you were at least given a new face to observe.

For the entire duration of their conversation---if you could call it such---Naoto had been looking around as if there were something suspicious going on. As he tended to do. He often acted like he were a detective in a movie, with something always trying to cause him harm. Of course, there were times when Stuart had considered it. The older man just seemed stupidly competitive at times, and it did get quite aggravating. But that was also troublesome. But for someone to look openly at him at a nightclub, murder was probably not on their mind.

"Naoto? What are you looking for?"
asked Mika, following the older man's gaze. It led to a black-haired woman sitting at the bar. Naturally, Mika noticed the bar. "Do you want a drink? Stuart, I wanna buy Naoto a drink," he said, to which Stuart just shrugged and agreed to.

Mika reached the bar quite quickly (of course, they'd never been too far from it in the first place), ignoring the little scene that went on nearby as he focused on trying to get more drinks.

Stuart, on the other hand, decided to get to the bar at his own pace. "You might as well come, then, if he'll be buying you a drink. It'd be annoying if he drank too much and I have to carry him home," he told Naoto, before walking to join Mika at the bar. It was a very liable thing to happen, if Mika found himself with two drinks and no one to take the second one. Besides, Stuart didn't usually bother to stop him when he started drinking. In that regard, Naoto was somewhat useful.​
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Location: DANCE ETERNAL, orange, solid]
Her drink remained where she'd left it; she expected it to topple during the chaos. Dallis looked between the man and woman, wondering how they felt about the somewhat bizarre situation, while her hand found it's way to the glass. Well, she helped a little, right? She doubted the busty blonde would be interested in Rómulo after that. "Call me!" The ginger decided to shout as her 'jo' made his escape. It didn't take long for Dallis to find her stool and request some more beer, leaving everyone else involved to do as they please. Unfortunately the bartender seemed occupied, serving a man with a surgical mask.

Must be a post-apocalyptic fad.

Others interacted with their friends, pretending they could hear one another over the music (the constant nodding and 'uh-huh's made this rather obvious). Meanwhile, Dallis played with her tongue piercing and occasionally checked to see whether or not Saoirse got dragged off. After a bit she stopped checking, deciding the smaller redhead could fend for herself. The music wasn't her taste, the lights burned her eyes, and it still smelled awful, but the woman continued to enjoy her own company. Hopefully Róró felt the same, wherever he went to reflect on his mistakes and vomit at the same time. In the back of her head she recalled an experience that ended with her leaning on a sink, bitter taste in her mouth while she thought of all the horrible choices leading up to that event. The next day she talked nonstop about how much fun she'd had. But tonight she'd tried her best to help Rómulo, honestly!

Still, the past was the past and neither of them could change it. Admittedly, Dallis found the whole thing entertaining.

Deciding drinking beat dancing, Dallis continued to sit at the bar. It'd take a fair bit more for her to get drunk, but until then she could watch those around her. And, of course, this watching included the woman making funny faces at anyone who glanced her way. On occasion she'd throw in a less-than-appropriate hand motion, but only when someone's gaze lingered for too long. Why weren't people lining up to buy her a drink? Clearly, out of all the druggies and degenerates here, she was the most endearing. Still no one came her way, spilling their secrets and opening their wallets. After a while, she decided to watch the man in the mask, refilling her glass whenever it ended up empty.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

Dance Eternal; Sector 17

"Shulz. I didn't think you'd be one to come here. We just came because Mika wanted drinks,"

The blue haired detective saw that the paper lady looked away. Huh, well, never mind that. He looked back over to the duo taking a step back in the process. "I'm only here to assure everyone's well-being. The 'designated driver,' in a sense. All this activity, people can get carried away."

Like clockwork, Naoto took out an orange pixie stick from his pocket and placed it into Mika's free hand. Not a thought to it, given how frequently it happened. It's just what he did, ever time. Without fail. At this point he had a designated pocket for the pixie sticks. Not that he could ever admit to it, as his beloved jacket would get stolen by the smiley one. Of course he'd return it, he knew. Or at least Naoto would get it back some way. It was just that then he'd have to find a whole new hiding place. That was a bit inconvenient.

"Naoto? What are you looking for? Do you want a drink? Stuart, I wanna buy Naoto a drink," He continued to do a slight scan, just for safety, despite the woman looking away. "Oh, I felt someone staring, that's all," was what was informed. Unlike the boys, Naoto couldn't ignore what went down. Granted, he only saw half of it, "I'll take a drink, I'll be back in a moment." However, before he could get to the bottom of the situation, security came in. Going after those involved, or at least the man and the woman who got physical. Even if one was a victim, technically. So all he could do was give them his card, and inform them that he'd be more than willing to help.

"You might as well come, then, if he'll be buying you a drink. It'd be annoying if he drank too much and I have to carry him home," And so Naoto was, just a few moments after. He hadn't responded to what Stu had said. Mostly as he only got bits and pieces. Looking around once more before checking a menu, he spotted a redhead looking at people. Something felt wrong about that person, familiar. Was she at that little scene earlier? But they didn't go after her? She must not have been too involved. The glance ended when the white haired guy from earlier pulled his friend over. Wanting a drink to loosen his companion up to let him go shirtless, and offering to buy the short one a drink too since she was there. He seemed to greet her warmly while he put his money down for a nice German made beer. "For my friends!"

He seemed to be a bit of a pushover, as he invited the others he seemed to be familiar with for a drink. "Where is Rómulo, lets get him a drink?" (Clearly accepting people as kind friends way too fast here.) The main asked in his native language, to anyone who could respond.

"I'll have water for now, it's a bit too early into the night for me," Naoto said to Mika. Posssibly hoping to challenge her enemy to see how fast he could drink, again. It was hard to act mature and do that at the same time, but he'd try. Gosh would he try.

#424676 - Naoto, #3767cc - Cedric

[/glow][/glow]

[fieldbox="Sector 17>Dance Eternal, #50EBEC, dotted, 15, Courier"]
code #50ebec
A
fter a long and arduous argument about the benefits of keeping all of his clothes on, Tristan finally managed to convince Cédric to quit trying to take off his shirt. It's really a difficult argument to make. For one thing, there was really no disadvantage to that, though it certainly kept Tristan's chances of ever finding someone who found him attractive low (almost as low as if he were standing beside Rómulo). But you know, besides that. No real disadvantages. Actually, it was really hot, and if his hair was as long as it had used to be, Tristan probably would have been suffering a lot more. And, let's be honest, there's probably be more random people who ended up taking their shirts off at this place (and would probably end up causing more mental scars in the process than Cédric ever could).

Tristan was pulled along by Cédric to the bar, for what he decided could only be for a celebration of his clear genius and care for his dear friend. And that was really a great thing. You know what the worst part of this entire zombie deal was? It wasn't having to run from undead corpses that were trying to eat his face, no---well, maybe. But no, it was that he never legally got to have a drink in Toronto, which is complete bull if you asked him. But if the world was going to make up for that by having Cédric buy him a beer, that would be great too.

So, the two men waded their way through the crowds of people, probably shoved around a tad more than necessary, all for the sake of getting some good drinks. Really, nightclubs in the middle of an apocalypse were probably a whole different form of hell, but you had to agree that the energy was something else. They made it to the bar, and lo and behold, there were some familiar faces. Who'd a thought.

"Dallis, Saoirse, hi!"
he exclaimed as he neared the girls who were at the bar, as naturally as if he had personally invited them to that place. Normally, one might think that an armed forces trainee might have more to do than hang around nightclubs and watch people acting like idiots. But with how things seem to go with Saoirse and Dallis, Tristan figured that even if they were told to stay indoors like good little workers, they'd probably have just left anyway. In fact, Tristan was was willing to bet that they weren't supposed to be here at all. Should he be expecting that ginger guy in boxers any time soon?

That wasn't the important part though. The important part was… Cédric was buying them drinks, man. What a good buddy. Not that Tristan wouldn't stop him from taking off his shirt like he'd probably try again eventually, but you know, Tristan could have way worse roommates than a totally built farmboy who hated shirts. "Hey, Cedge, you are a good friend," he yelled over the music, patting his roommate on the back. Laughter mixed with his already faulty German, and chances were that even if he did speak loud enough for every word to be heard, Cédric would have no idea what he was trying to say anyway. And that was before he had any sort of alcohol.

"Oh wait, is Rómulo here?"
he asked, soon after Cédric's questions. "I mean, I thought I saw a really pretty guy sitting around here earlier, but I didn't figure him to be really into this kind of place."
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Sector 17> Dance Eternal, #E5E4E2, solid, 0, Arial"]
Stu: #488AC7
Mika ordered two beers and a ginger ale as soon as he had the bartender's attention, placing perhaps a bit too much money on the counter. He still hadn't quite mastered the idea of needing to talk over the music, and the bartender had to lean in for him to repeat the order a second time. Of course, he hadn't waited for the others, and hadn't actually asked Naoto what he wanted. Mika occasionally forgot to do things like that. Waiting for other people wasn't necessarily the most important thing when he just wanted more drinks. Stuart did appear soon enough, however, sliding into a seat at the bar that Mika didn't seem to have noticed (Maybe he just thought he had more space around him than everyone else did?) When the drinks came, Mika moved the ginger ale he'd asked for over to Stuart.

"I didn't ask for anything, Mika."

"Sorry,"
said Mika. He was was looking down as he spoke, scratching at the back of his hand, and it was quite possible that Stuart hadn't even heard him, as he gave no reply. Whenever they came to the nightclub---every night of the week---Stuart never got anything, and he usually seemed rather bored, and then Mika felt bad for dragging him along. And Stuart always bought what was needed at home as well. Sometimes, he decided, he needed to actually be a good friend to Stuart as well. But he hadn't asked Stuart if he wanted anything, and that was where he went wrong.

Mika pulled his beer towards himself, taking off the mask to take big gulps of the drink. He had not noticed the red-haired woman, who'd been involved in that fight he ignored, watch him between making faces and rude gestures at other people. When it came to his surroundings, Mika was woefully unobservant, and strangers in a nightclub were not people who he focused much attention on. Stuart, on the other hand, had cast a single, disinterested glance at the woman before he went back to drinking his ginger ale, checking just to see just what Naoto found so interesting. Nothing, as usual. Stuart wasn't too sure what he expected.

In the time that it took for Naoto to finally stop looking around at those around him, Mika had almost finished his beer.

"I'll have a water for now, it's a bit too early into the night for me."
Oh. Mika hadn't considered that, really. It was never too early for beer to him. He'd happily crack one open the moment it was available. But he probably should have considered that before ordering, because not everyone wanted to drink beer all the time like he did. But, he decided, at least he didn't have to order another beer? He already had one.

Mika ordered the water, handing it to the older man when it came. "Here, that took a long time, sorry." In did not, in fact, take a long time. But since he'd given Stuart an unwanted drink almost as soon as he sat down, Mika felt like apologies were in order for both of them. He finished his beer, and pulled the second one over.

Stuart, meanwhile, took another sip of the ginger ale, quietly observing the people who sat at the bar---there was little more he could do. Most people, of course, were speaking to others. Friends, or just strangers who decided to meet. Scenes you might expect from a typical television show. Nothing too interesting. There was a woman, who sat there with a sketchbook. Not really a hobby people tended to work at while at a nightclub. There always were odd ones in a group.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Dance Eternal, silver, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]After seeing Rómulo's reaction, Ronan realized that the kiss wasn't a welcome thing for him. The poor dude. Dallis picked on him...no everyone picked on him way too much Well then again, with that kind of personality, he was kind of asking for it. She sighed and finished her drink and went outside after him. She found him being rude to a man smoking outside. Ah typical Rómulo. She walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey it's been a while." Seeing him up close he really did look sick, "You ok? I'm surprised you even went into a place like that. Aren't you a clean freak?" Suddenly a thought came to her. Rómulo could be her escape from here. Ah yes, sweet escape. "Come over to my place, you can take a shower."

"Cedric, Tristan! What's up?" Saoirse smiled widely when Cedric offered to buy her a drink. What a great guy, "Yes, of course, I'd love a drink!" She told him in German "Ah Rómulo went outside, don't worry about him."

She sat down next to them at the bar, "I think I saw Ronan here too just a second ago. I don't see her anymore though. Wonder where she went." She took a swig of the beer that Cedric bought her. Despite her young age and small body, she was actually a very good drinker. Partly because she had been drinking since a young age (life on the road, parents didn't really care), and also because her metabolism was so fast that she just peed it all out after an hour, "Tristan, your German is getting a lot better!" She turned to Cedric, switching to German when speaking to him, "I tried teaching him when we first got here, but he was awful. He could barely say 'hello' and 'goodbye!' It's a miracle he can communicate with you at all!"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Location: DANCE ETERNAL, orange, solid]
Noticing the blue haired stranger staring her way, Dallis gave a cheeky wink. How he interpreted it was up to him. The other member of the group shot her a glance as well, but looked away too soon for her to react. Ironically, the person she watched seemed completely oblivious. As she shifted in her seat, eyes still on the strangers, the uncomfortable sensation of a gun jabbing into her side caught her attention. All she could do was awkwardly fiddle with the weapon, because she sure as hell wasn't putting it on the counter. Someone might ask why she brought it, but the ginger would only respond with a vague and equally irritating "why not?"

More familiar voices. Man, maybe she did have friends. Dallis sent Tristan and Cédric a glance, before giving a grin and wave. Were they stalking her? After the last fiasco, she couldn't help but search for Semen. Well, with Cédric offering drinks, it wouldn't matter. Surely she could get wasted before the more stuck-up ginger arrived. Speaking of which, her interactions with Cédric have been incredibly limited, so the fact he offered was somewhat surprising. (She gave the dude a wave once and decided not to question the fact he knew her name) He didn't seem to like shirts much. They could probably bond over that later in the night, when Dallis decided to discard her own top.

"Róró ditched me," she explained with a pout, "we were havin' a lovely date." That seemed like a decent way to describe the scene. Maybe a witness would disagree, but their views didn't matter. Dallis gave the kisses, and Rómulo had walked off to whine, leaving the lanky woman as the only reliable source.

With nothing more to add, Dallis gave Cédric's cash a friendly gaze. "I'm not objectin'. Buy me some drinks, lad." Unfortunately classes didn't teach her how to encourage the purchase of drinks in German, so she hoped he either understood or ignored her. Saoirse and her obvious understanding of the language led to Dallis sticking out her tongue, mocking the younger girl as she chatted. Why couldn't they settle in some other English speaking country? But hopefully with less infected children. "Ye understand em?" Her green eyes flicked between Tristan and the others, moving to take another drink.[/fieldbox]

⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅
Cédric helped handout the drinks with the bartender. Assuring that all of his company successfully received their adult beverage. The last thing he requested, was a glass of milk. For himself. After all, he never said that he would be drinking. Just that he was paying for something for his friends. A nice cold glass was always nice, although only a small one. Heat and lactose was a terrible mix. It often caused people to get sick if it got too warm. Even Cédric, farmer boy as he may be, had his limits. "Hey, Cedge, you are a good friend,"

At first not really hearing it, he began to repeat what he heard in his head.Tristan addressed him, he knew that. It was so loud though it was hard to listen. Only bits and pieces came through. His roommate seemed happy though, so it must have been something good. He put his arm around Tristan's shoulders confidentially and smiled. What a nice person he was, this was a very enjoyable human being. May they be friends for a long time. Of course, he was going to say that out loud and clink glasses. It appeared though, that he hadn't realized he only thought of wanting to be friends for a long time, hitting the glasses together anyways as a toast anyways. A bit awkward, not that he noticed.

"Cedric, Tristan! What's up? Yes, of course, I'd love a drink!"
" Greetings! Drink up!" Ced responded in German, happy to hear someone clearer this time. Before he could respond to Tristan's question, Saoirse and Dallis confirmed it for him. In addition to mentioning Ronan leaving. Hearing about the two friends, and Dallis having a partner. " A love? Why go with someone else?" He asked Dallis in heavily broken English. Not thinking of a fitting term for two people in a relationship, he settled with what he could best muster. Feeling deep sympathy for the girl, he readily paid, "Drink up, I hope you feel better, bless." Of course everything after "Drink up" was in German, but maybe the feeling still came across? He hadn't thought her lover to be a cheater. Perhaps it was something else? Tristan thought well of him, after all. Poor girl, anyways.

"Tristan, your German is getting a lot better! I tried teaching him when we first got here, but he was awful. He could barely say 'hello' and 'goodbye!' It's a miracle he can communicate with you at all!"

"Ye understand em?"

"Tristan is very good German, I like to talk to Tristan. He is to good, English."
He patted the man's back in pride. The grin on his face even wider. It was lovely to have someone speak English with him. Now with Saoirse it'd be even easier. It was still much appreciated to have Tristan's efforts, especially as house mates.

The detective that had once been watching Dallis (whom had surprised with the wink, which had made him chuckle a little under his breath), at this point was looking back over in curiosity to the group. The company he had was only conversing with one another. It was a bit boring, not that he could say that. After watching the woman leave to go outside, the one that had the paper, there wasn't really much left to do. The club seemed to be slowing down. People were getting tired (finally.) Maybe he longed a bit for friends like that, but then, that wasn't too mature. I mean, not the mature he was aiming for. The 'adult detective' kind. In its own way, there was a bit of envy he felt while observing them. To be a team, in a group where you fit. There was a bit of that in the gang he was with, but for many reasons (Stu reasons - Third wheel reasons) it wasn't really the case. "Do either of you have any plans?" He asked the two men at the bar with him.

Shirt Status: On

#424676 - Naoto, #3767cc - Cédric

Last edited:
code #50ebec
As someone who hardly knew what was going on half the time, Tristan was perfectly happy to not question anything as he clinked his beer to the side of Cédric's glass of milk for seemingly no reason in particular, throwing his free arm around his housemate. See, Cédric really was a good friend. Would Gaston buy Tristan a drink and then toast him with a glass of milk? Noooooo. He might buy the drink, but then Tristan would probably have to pay him back with interest.

"Ah Rómulo went outside, don't worry about him."

"Ahhh, missed him by a second then? Sucks." Guess it was a bit too stuffy in here for him? It was awfully unlucky to just miss free drinks by that much though, really. Maybe he'd pop back in later, and Tristan could watch him get bugged by the girls. Now, while there were plenty of things that Tristan regretted about going to Scotland on vacation, watching Rómulo get mad was definitely a good reason to thank the heavens on his family's good timing.

"Róró ditched me," was Dallis' own explanation of Rómulo's whereabouts. "We were havin' a lovely date." Tristan was sure that Rómulo would have a very different explanation for whatever had happened over here. And Tristan, for one, really wanted to know what had went down now. What could've bothered Rómulo so much that he'd just up and leave? There could have been a lot of reason, actually. But it wouldn't hurt to know the details.

Still, he simply laughed and shook his head in some mock form of disappointment at the older male's actions. "What kind of guy would just leave you hanging like that, Dallis? I thought better of him."

"I think I saw Ronan here too just a second ago. I don't see her anymore though. Wonder where she went." Really? The likelihood of Ronan coming to a place like this had seemed even less than Rómulo. She seemed like a woman who'd enjoy her time at home, secure and happily far away from a place like this.

"It must be some kind of dumb luck that we're all here on the same night," he commented. But if you wanted really dumb luck, just imagine if Preston and Nico appeared right now. Of course, he kind of expected them to be dead. But if they appeared, man, that would just be hilarious.

Tristan took a swig of his beer. Saoirse had taken notice of his (clearly amazing) German skills, and complimented him on his great improvement before looking to Cédric and speaking to him. Of course, considering his handling of the language before, it would have just been sad if he didn't manage to improve even a little bit. And if it haven't been for their third housemate, Gaston, yelling at him in German and then yelling at him more if he didn't get it the first time, Tristan probably would still understand nothing. Tough love really worked on him.

"Ye understand em?"

"Barely!" piped Tristan in a cheery tone. He got what Saoirse had said, and wholeheartedly agreed with the statement. But, if she had talked just a little quicker, Tristan would probably have been completely lost. Oh well. That happened.

"Tristan is very good German, I like to talk to Tristan. He is to good, English," Cédric said, patting Tristan on the back. He sounded so happy, man.

"See, this right here, this is why Cédric is the greatest. Dude. Ever," said Tristan, punctuating his words by gesturing towards the Belgian man. "I actually make for some pretty boring conversation in German. Anyway, he learned English way faster than I learn German. You are too nice to me, Cedge." He'd looked to the man beside him at the last sentence of course. Really, way too nice. Tristan had no conversational skills.

"Anyway, I'm really tempted to check up on Rómulo and make sure he isn't dying out there." Or, you know, to hear more details on what had happened to lead up to his leaving in the first place. But both of those involved going out and seeing if he was alive and still there.
[/fieldbox]

Collab post w/ Sir Cheesecake

It wasn't interesting at all, being here, Stuart thought for the umpteenth time, taking small sips of the drink he had in hand. The people around him melted together. They were all the same. There wasn't anyone who he found himself taking notice of. There was, of course, that one woman with a sketchbook, but she'd disappeared soon after he noticed her. He might have been tempted to go see what she was up to, but Stuart doubted that Naoto would appreciate him following a woman that he clearly doesn't know.

Mika did try to keep his attention, continuing a conversation although Stuart reciprocated with nothing more than the occasional 'hm' or nod of his head to encourage him to keep speaking. Stuart wasn't even watching him while he spoke. Mika had already finished his beer, and had gotten another, however, and was more focused on his drink than the fact that Stuart didn't look at him.

"Do either of you have any plans?"

Stuart cast a glance at his surroundings, that were clearly not his workplace nor his home, where they had already told Naoto that they came for beer and only beer, before looking back at him. What did he think that their plans could be, after they had already so clearly outlined it for him? "I was thinking that after Mika finishes that drink---" Mika jolted a bit and looked over at the mention of his name, "---we could go look for our next victim in our murder spree," he said dryly, taking another sip of his ginger ale.

Naoto looked down at his drink, his irises shrinking as he was silent. Lips pursed in thought as he tried to take the comment with a grain of salt. He wanted to just point him out, and just say he was a murderer. It was so obvious that Stuart did something. The type of guy, so cold, a heart so devoid of emotion where it was so needed. Or perhaps, he got those feelings from messing with people? Hurting people? Sick minded with his little play things.

The bluenette took a drink of his water, calming his nerves. Feeling a little tense, his mind scanned through responses. It could be taken as a joke, but when has he ever joked? In the end, he decided not to say anything at all in direct reply. Instead, he took a few moments of silence to speak on something else, eyes glued to the cold container. "Almost two-hundred years ago over in the United States, there was an infamous serial killer. One of the few people to ever really stump police, mocking them even. The use of ciphers, codes, direct mailings to the police address, all proving to make them look like fools. Even if they had his handwriting, a proclaimed identification of his face, he was found by the justice system in his lifetime. It's still an open case in some areas of the United States of America today, not everyone wants to believe the conclusions made on suspects. After all, there were seven murders, though he had admitted to 37 total. Various theories spawning for well past the events. So many innocent people were killed, without anyone ever finding out the truth, an arrest was never made.

"It's quite the intriguing case, isn't it? It's no longer possible to be replicated, either. Our technology is too advanced to return to that point of mystery. Even Jack the Ripper eventually got solved."

Naoto finally turned his head to him, looking straight in the eye. "I figured you would enjoy that kind of thing, given your joke." Best play it off as not too serious, just to be safe. "I got a bit carried away in thought, my apologies."

Stuart rose a brow at the long and rather unnecessary monologue of Naoto's. "Shulz, I thought you were going to say something more important than a fun fact, you were so serious," he said, with his usual, practiced laugh. "You're right, mysteries and murders are an interesting thing to research, but generally not the topic of conversation at a nightclub. Especially not when most people have come here to relax after all those deaths from last week."

Naoto forced a smile on his face. "Correct," he told the younger man. "Good point, even if it's hard to hear in here."

Stuart smiled and raised his glass, drinking the rest of his ginger ale. He set the glass down. Mika had gotten quite engrossed in tracing things on the condensation of his bottle, and Stuart reached over to ruffle his hair as he stood up. "Done yet?" he asked, already turning away as if to leave.

The other boy, in response, nodded vigorously, quickly finishing off the last of his beer before he hopped out of his seat himself. He pulled his mask back over his mouth, and was about to leave before he turned back to Naoto. The older man didn't seem as though he planned on following. Mika reached over, tugging Naoto's sleeve as he started to walk, which gave the detective's apprentice little choice but to follow as Mika followed Stuart.

There was a group at the end of the bar, where they were facing---the group that Naoto had been looking at earlier. The white haired male in the group, who'd already been trying to take off his shirt all night, finally seemed to see his chance and take it. The other man, standing beside him, just seemed rather defeated as he did so.

His tattoos were on full display. As they began to walk by, it was what caught Mika's eye, despite the darkness of the club. On the man's back was a rearing horse, lively and beautiful. Before Stuart could grab his arm and stop him (not that he put much effort into doing so), Mika had gone over to touch the design, tracing the dark lines of the animal. It hadn't quite occurred to him that that might be rude.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅ ⌈ Dance Eternal ⌋ ⋅
Cédric was a little lost, but eventually he managed to get his shirt off. And how freeing it was. Thankfully Tristan finally allowed him to. He didn't--or rather, couldn't, really focus until the end. That was when he was spoken to directly, and due to such, he tried his best to pay attention. It was hard though, English was difficult. "See, this right here, this is why Cédric is the greatest. Dude. Ever. I actually make for some pretty boring conversation in German. Anyway, he learned English way faster than I learn German. You are too nice to me, Cedge." Needless to say, he only got just a little bit of what was said. Although the German came through strong. Based on that, the tone, what he picked up, and the look on his roomate's face, it must've been kind words. "Tristan is too nice to me, too," He replied. Was it possible for him to appear any happier?

"Anyway, I'm really tempted to check up on Rómulo and make sure he isn't dying out there." Oh, so he had to go to the hospital? So that's why the date ended? Dallis must be so worried. "Yes! Lets visit!" Too eager to help out a friend, even if he didn't fully understand the situation. Was there a hospital nearby? What if he didn't make it in time? Maxwell is fast, Cédric could have taken him if needed. Not that she was anywhere nearby, but he could run. Just then, Cédric felt a shiver up his spine, feeling a hand trace the old markings of his tattoo. It gave him goosebumps, until he settled. The feeling now no longer a surprise, he was able to be calm. He turned his head to see who the person was who abruptly touched the body art. Ah, a new face. Cédric immediately smiled once more and introduced himself, as well as his friends (He'd been practicing really, really hard to remember their names and faces-he'd relied on his roommate for that a lot). Him being him, he started to go into the details of his tattoo. Not skipping a beat for anyone else's input until he finished. Which took a bit longer than expected as he started to speak of his beloved Maxwell in addition. Eventually the conversation came to a close as he offered purchasing drinks for him and his friends. Or his new friends, as he considered them. He made so many friends lately, it was wonderful. And this one spoke German

He then looked around to his friends, someone was missing? Who was missing? What were they doing again? There was something important. Well, they'd show him the way, surely. Whenever it came back up. He looked at the blue haired one in the new group, who was trying to keep his cool. And the other one, who looked a bit... plain? And introduced himself directly. They probably heard the introductions of the others. Naoto, as he learned, was at ease that Mika's actions were received so well. Cédric was just glad to find someone who appreciates horses, too.

Shirt Status: Off

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Dance Eternal , limegreen, solid, 10]Everyone had been chatting and drinking together, Cedric had successfully managed to take off his shirt (no complaints here), things were going well until he showed up. There were three of them, and they stopped at their little group when one of them, who was wearing a face mask for some reason, decided to sexually harass Cedric a little. Ok he just kind touched his back a little but still, what a weirdo. Judging from his color though, he didn't have any bad intentions. Just curious. The problem was his friend. Appearance wise, he was just Saoirse's type. But something about him made her extremely uncomfortable. She didn't figure out what it was until Cedric was halfway through his little schpeel on horses. He didn't have a color. It was different from Nico, whose color she couldn't see clearly. Nico was just extremely good at hiding his emotions, which made it difficult for Saoirse to pick up on the little things that usually showed her a persons' emotions and color. This person, on the other hand, just didn't have one. It was like he didn't have emotions at all. When Cedric had finally finished talking, he suggested buying drinks for the newcomers. Nope not going to happen. Saoirse wanted to get away from the "black hole" as soon as possible.

"Why don't we go outside and see if Rómulo and Ronan want drinks too?" Cedric readily agreed to her suggestion (the guy must have the attention span of a fruit fly), and soon the party was finishing their drinks and making their way outside.

Ronan was sitting on the curb next to Rómulo who was looking a little pale. She waved when she saw everyone come out. "He wasn't very happy with what happened in there. I was going to bring him to my house so he can shower and get some food." And get me outta here

"Oh that's great! Hey guys, why don't we all go Ronan's to hang out? We can pick up some booze and snacks on the way!"

"No you ca-" Oh god, please no.

Unfortunately for Ronan, before she could protest, everyone had already begun to discuss what kind of alcohol and snacks they wanted and figuring out who was going to ride with who.
[/fieldbox]

Dance Eternal

Rómulo had been considering Ronan's proposal as he breathed in the cold air and relished the illusion of its cleansing touch. It had been, after all, what he'd been looking for was it not? He'd entered the dance floor ready to go home with someone but never would he have even imagined the prospect of doing that with Ronan. Granted, there would be no touching, and he'd taken refuge in her home once before. However, that had been absolute necessity and most of it was spent dealing with his withdrawal.

The truth of it was, he thought it a strange offering. It was too friendly and Ronan didn't strike him as a good do-er without reason. Even so, he had nothing against her and couldn't bring himself to be rude by refusing. It was then that he heard:

"Oh that's great! Hey guys, why don't we all go Ronan's to hang out? We can pick up some booze and snacks on the way!"

He stood up while adjusting his clothes though he didn't need to, "thanks for the invite but I've only just gotten here. I haven't even danced or had a drink for that matter. Have your fun, perhaps I might join you later..." He spoke like a businessman addressing his employees post-work hours and took a few apologetic steps away towards the club's entrance.

✖ CHAPTER 2: Dance Eternal
onemayfairredbull.jpg

[BCOLOR=#333333]≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡[/BCOLOR]
The dance floor was hot and crowded. The warm bodies swaying to the rhythm of the music as purple lights shone on everyone and yet revealed no one. Amidst body mass one lone individual was feeling particularly hot and dizzy. The individual's palms were sweaty and cold and their mouth felt dry. Thirst. Not for water or alcohol... somehow the craving for that was just not there. The individual mimicked their friend's smiling faces, or attempted to, as they seemed to enjoy themselves. The shivers started and the individual could feel their muscles twitching here and there. That was odd, they thought, though they continued dancing in the crowd.
[BCOLOR=#333333]≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡[/BCOLOR]​

[fieldbox=Location: DANCE ETERNAL, orange, solid]Dallis managed to stand, albeit in a wobbly manner. Seemed the drinks were finally getting to her. Moments later, her shirt was being sloppily folded and shoved under arm. The ginger decided if Cédric could remove his clothing, she could remove hers; for now her bra remained. On the topic of Rómulo--were they still talking about him?--the woman gave more input. "He's so antisocial," she complained, incapable of understanding his pain. Surely, chimed her thoughts, he could handle loosening up for a few hours.

The stranger touching Cédric's back was initially ignored, until she noticed the familiar mask and gave the new trio a lazy wave. Her new white-haired friend went on to talk about his tattoo, and yet she didn't know enough German to appreciate the flow of words. Oh, but a nice conversation over a few more glasses of beer sounded like a lovely way to get to know the strangers. Unfortunately, she didn't have much time to talk, worried her group would abandon her if she lingered too long. "I like yer face...thingy!" Dallis stated, forgetting the proper term in her rushed attempt at making small talk. She didn't wait for a reply though, quickly bouncing after her friends. Where were they going again? More to do with Róró, right?

Ronan greeted them first, perched on the curb. "I was going to bring him to my house so he can shower and get some food." Dallis grinned at the words, expression growing even more delighted when Saoirse chimed in. Alcohol was alcohol, no matter where you were. Hanging out at Ronan's could be fun! Some of the group had already experienced a sleepover at the dark-haired woman's house, maybe Dallis could share that experience.

It seemed Rómulo disagreed. Today wasn't his lucky day.

"Ye stayin'? That works too!" The woman slurred after a brief silence, quickly making her way to the retreating man. It shouldn't have surprised anyone when she wrapped her arms around his own limb. Whether the action stemmed from drunk stupidity or typical Dallis behavior was unknown. Despite the smoking stranger staring at her (or her chest, if we were going to get specific) she seemed completely unfazed, green eyes sparkling at the prospect of more fun. She also seemed oblivious to the fact not everyone wanted a borderline half-naked woman hanging off their arm. Unlike her sober counterpart, this Dallis wasn't being intentionally bothersome. She just wanted to enjoy time with an old 'friend'![/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Dance Eternal, darkviolet, solid, 10, Book Antiqua"]"Wait what?" Saoirse grabbed onto Romulo's arm before he could enter the club "Don't be a party pooper! You have to come too!" Dallis was clearly getting drunk, and had taken off her shirt in the process. Saoirse had decided that it would be fun to see what everyone was like drunk. Especially Dallis. Maybe Saoirse could get her to take the rest of her clothes off.

Suddenly there was screaming coming from inside the club, and then everyone came bursting out of the club, practically running over the group standing outside. There were people shouting things, but it was hard to tell what they were saying, but Saoirse definitely heard the word "zombie" being said. Saoirse wasn't tall enough to see what was going on outside, but she felt Ronan grab her arm, "Follow me, we'll steal a van."[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
code #50ebec
Alas, Tristan's efforts to keep Cédric's shirt on his body had ended in vain! Ah, well. Understandable. Cédric couldn't even keep his shirt on at home, which wasn't nearly as hot as it was here at the nightclub, it's not like Tristan expected to be able to keep him from taking it off. It could have been worse too. Everyone could have decided to follow his example---there were certainly some people, he thought as he glanced over at the dancing crowd, who would probably scar him for life he saw them shirtless. Well, Dallis did end up copying him. But, you know, she was just one person. No biggie.

The new people who Cédric started a conversation with were passed over with a simple smile and a greeting, as though their way of entering the group was not at all weird(Well, it was the apocalypse. People probably met in stranger ways than a mutual admiration of horses). Well, the conversation they had was less a conversation, and more Cédric talking, while the boy who'd approached in the first place listened with a rapt interest. Oh well, a new friend is a new friend, right? The boy didn't even seem like he minded that he couldn't even get a word in. Cédric, true to his nature, eventually offered to buy the three drinks. However, before any replies were given, Saoirse cut in.

"Why don't we go outside and see if Rómulo and Ronan want drinks too?" Well, that was only polite, he supposed. No fun in leaving them out, even though they had both left on their own and might not even want to go back. At least, considering the situation, what with Dallis' explanation of her 'date' with Rómulo, and Ronan not seeming at all the sort to hang around a nightclub, Tristan would figure that they'd refuse the offer of drinks from them.

Still, Tristan walked out of the nightclub with the rest of them, taking a deep breath of air that didn't smell distinctly of sweat as soon as they got out. They soon found the two who had gone out. He waved cheerily back at Ronan---he didn't remember seeing her in the last while. Upon hearing Ronan mention taking Rómulo home, Saoirse suggested having a party at her house. And Ronan---poor Ronan---didn't really look so happy about it, honestly. Ronan did not seem like a person who'd like to hang out, really. And clearly, Rómulo was also not one to hang out---at least, not one to hang out with this particular group of people.

Dallis didn't give him much choice in the matter, though, as she ended up latching onto his arm and walking back towards the nightclub with him. Poor guy. Of course Dallis wasn't going to leave him alone. Rómulo was stuck with them, really. There was no way he could have gotten away that easily.

Tristan eyed the man who was doing the amazing job of multitasking by smoking and blatantly staring at Dallis at the same time. Really, a true talent, than man was. They should start a talent show, so they could show off his wonderful talent along with, what, dancing zombies maybe? Tristan rose a brow at him as he passed, hurrying to catch up to Rómulo, Dallis, and Saoirse, who'd also taken to clinging onto Rómulo. Really, Tristan felt bad for him. "I mean, we could hang out at the club too, ya know?" Hardly as fun, Tristan was aware.

It was just after he spoke that he heard the screams---no, he'd noticed them while he spoke too, but it's just that at this point, the people inside Dance Eternal had begun to spill out into the street, terror on their faces as they shoved people aside in their rush to escape. So much for a nice night out.

It's really quite difficult to stay in one place when everyone around you is trying to push by. He was a long distance runner, he really had more practice running along with the crowds, not fighting against them. And when you're in danger of being trampled, you really don't want to just stand there and take it. Still, he tried. "Cedge?" he yelled out, though his voice was certainly lost against the terrified clamor of the crowd. He tried his best to look over the heads of the people, until---quite miraculously, really---his sight landed on a familiar head of pale hair. Tristan pushed through the current of people, quickly making his way towards his roommate. He reached out to grab his arm as soon as he was close enough, not too keen on the prospect of losing his friend. There was another vaguely familiar face, that boy with the face mask, standing there as well, but already moving to leave. Tristan didn't pay him much mind as he spoke to Cédric, words that were really quite obvious.

"Come on, we need to leave."
[/fieldbox]
It did not go nearly as badly as the last time Mika had gone around randomly touching strangers, without so much as a warning. Usually, Mika would end up being hit a little. Or at the very least, yelled at. It was usually kind of funny, really. In this case, he made a friend. This man, Stuart decided, was quite a strange one. He leaned by the bar as he waited for Mika to be finished, rolling his eyes in exasperation. Of course, he didn't expect to be able to pull the younger boy away from the shirtless man. He seemed quite interested in the discussion, in a way that Stuart didn't understand. There was really nothing that interesting about horses. Stuart would never understand people's love of animals. They were just another thing you had to care for.

Stuart cast a glance over the rest of the group. The ginger woman that he'd seen earlier, looking like she was about to pull off her shirt. Typical drunken behaviour, Stuart supposed. Though Mika generally just fell unconscious. He passed over the dark haired man---there was little interesting about him. His eyes fell on the other red haired girl---not because he found anything in particular interesting about her. Rather, it had to do with the fact that she herself seemed to be studying him. He decided to remember that fact for later, though he found it to be of little importance at the moment.

The discussion about horses eventually---mercifully---came to an end. An offer of drinks came up, but Stuart had hoped, with the girl talking about going out to talk to some people, that it would be over with, and they could go home. However, as Mika began to follow that other group, Stuart made no effort to stop him, simply sliding into the recently vacated seat of the shirtless ginger.
"Sit, Shulz. He'll be back soon," he told the detective's apprentice, barely bothering a glance in his direction as he spoke. He didn't care what he did, really.

Mika did not speak English. He had nearly failed it in school. The only people he'd spoken to in English were those in class. So when it came to the people here, with their foreign accents, Mika heard nothing more than gibberish. However, the man he'd been speaking to spoke German, and his offer of drinks had been quite clear, and very welcomed. So, when he saw the group begin to move, of course he's follow. What else would he do? Besides, one of them had paused to speak to him, although he was not quite aware of what she said. He took it as an invitation to fall in step behind Cédric.

It took a moment until he realized that his friends were not at his side. But, he reasoned, they wouldn't leave him. Probably. He was walking to the closest exit, anyway. If they left too, he'd see them. It was with that reasoning that he comfortably followed the group outside, towards other people. He stood in silence, behind the man. He was looking at his tattoo again. Now that they stood without any flashing purple lights, the colours seemed much more pronounced.

However, he dared a look at the rest of the group as they headed back for the club's entrance. There was a man---he'd heard him speak, though he didn't understand him. His voice was nice. Besides that,
"He's pretty," he told Cédric, his rough voice soft, like he feared being heard by the one he was talking about. He looked like the people on Mrs.Allaway's magazines. But, as he looked at the group of people, his eyes widened just slightly, and he turned back to the tattooed man.
"Ist er… ein Zuhälter¹?" he asked. He wasn't sure. But it was what his mind came up with.

He continued to watch the group from behind the other man. He wanted to go in, to find Stuart and get the drink he was offered. However, as the drink was offered by the man he was with, he'd follow him back to the club.

He didn't get a chance to do so, though. The sudden rush of people was almost enough to knock him off his feet. He'd clung to Cédric instead, as he was the closest person he could recognize. Mika took a deep, shuddery breath.

He was scared, the kind of fear that grips your throat and makes every sense sharper by a hundredfold. It was not the mentions of the zombie, screams that rushed over him, one word that he understood perfectly, no matter what the accent of the speaker was. He'd never been one of those who feared the idea of a zombie taking his life.

(It was immediately after their television shut off from the announcement. He was halfway out the door when Stuart had appeared, forgetting his shoes but remembering a bat
. "You've taken the wrong one," Stuart had told him, leaning against a wall. Indeed, the bat Mika held was smooth and not nearly as scratched as his own. "I think we still have beer.") (The only beer they had scrounged up was this pissy tasting shit, but it was good enough that Mika was distracted, and he was soon asleep on the couch.)

Mika was not afraid of dying by a zombie's hand. But, as he held onto the most familiar person he could see, who he had met only a few minutes ago, with a rush of people shoving past him, Mika was suddenly very aware that his friends were not by his side. Stuart had always been there to guide him in the right direction, ever since they were children. So what was Mika supposed to do? He tried to find his friends, look for a head of blue or pale blond hair. But, he was small. He couldn't see over people.

A man ran up, one Mika recognized as being from the group. Mika took that as a cue to let go of the man. "My friends," was his short explanation, and turned to go back. It's really hard to walk against a crowd.

¹K so like, why is this in German? Because I really like the word, man, tbh. So I was like, screw consistency. No one needs consistency. Anyway, he was just asking if Rómulo was a pimp. I mean, there are two women hanging off of him and one of them is shirtless D:

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

Cédric felt so dragged around. They were going here, there, everywhere. To be honest, he was confused as to where exactly they were going. Or even where they'd end up. He agreed to what Saoirse said. The thing was though, was that he didn't actually hear her very well. He just sort of nodded enthusiastically without even thinking. Not trying to be rude. He tried to pay attention, he just had a bad habit when he couldn't listen well or understand what someone was saying. He would confusingly agree with them sometimes as to not interrupt the person or hurt someone. Granted, if he actually thought about it, he probably had accidentally hurt someone doing that at one point or another without realizing.

They went outside, and there was Ronan, er, no. That was the girl. Though he did see her aswell. Rómulo was what he meant. Why did they have such similar names? They were the hardest to sort out in his head. Due to this he tended to avoid saying their names to them at all cost. Cédric's new friend, Mika, followed them out. Leaving his own group behind in the process. "He's pretty. Ist er… ein Zuhälter?" The ranch boy looked back over to see not one, not two, but three women hanging onto the man in question. So, he only responded with what seemed to be the case, as it would explain what happened earlier as well. "Ja"

⇒ MEANWHILE ⇐

"Sit, Shulz. He'll be back soon,"

Naoto heard, as he sat down next to the man. Watching the orange lover leave, he sighed, then noticed some very odd people. "Do you see those people?" The detective asked. Eyes were narrowed in suspicion as they twisted on the dance floor.

Stuart followed Naoto's gaze, his head resting on his hand. Indeed, those who Naoto had chosen to focus on moved in a very odd way. He'd say it was reminiscent to something one of the older kids, quite old enough to recall what zombies looked like, liked to do when playing zombie games with the others. However, there was little reason to believe that a zombie would be anywhere in this vicinity---any of the infected should have been weeded out long ago. They could very well just be drunks, who were horrid dancers on top of that. "Maybe they're playing zombie tag," Stuart offered as a half-hearted suggestion.

The two of them watched closer, although the white haired one not too interested. Perhaps just needing something interesting to focus on. Stuart remained seated as Naoto got up to move closer, wanting to approach them. It would have been a terrible idea if he made it all the way, however.

As if in slow motion, he watched them jump to attack. Screams were heard, resounding through the club. He felt his face pale, partly in seeing the gruesome act, and partly that he didn't stop the victims from being killed. Maybe there was no way to know, but he came here to help protect people. There was nothing he could do to bring them back. These people would be another tally to the count. It wasn't his fault, but that didn't make him feel any better. As people sprinted for their lives, and others rushed in to protect, Naoto headed back to the bar. The few being left behind were drunk, and one sober, her bitter rival. The bluenette started shouting over the cries, instructions to follow his lead out of the building.

Unfortunately, those who can't survive, will be a victim of Darwinism. As determined by how cloudy their mind was at this point. Naoto wasn't going to let that happen so easily. Not when he can do something. Even if he admittedly felt that pang of fear. As a zombie approached, he took out his taser gun. Aiming it right for the head. While he did hit the target, there was only so much time until he'd pop right back off the ground. It managed to spare just enough time for the group to get out. Stuart being reunited with his own victim.

People suddenly came flooding by, screaming of the terrors that came from inside. Cédric's started to lose everyone whom had just a moment ago been standing right there. He felt lost, and definitely worried. If what happened was what was overheard, then he had to know where Tristan and the others were. The white haired man didn't want to get separated, even if he could take care of himself, he still wanted to know they were alright. He then felt Mika latch around him for protection. This motivated him enough to move, knowing that he had someone he needed to take care of instead of just standing there. Thankfully, his room mate spotted him and called out for him. "Tristan!" He felt so relieved, making his way towards his figure. Just as he thought things would be alright, his new company had to leave. "My friends."

He wouldn't stop him. He knew the feeling. Giving an understanding nod, he hoped that they would return before they left. So that they would all be alright. "Come on, we need to leave." The 28 year old gave him a sad look. Clearly concerned. With that, he had already made up his mind to turn back to help Mika. Luckily, it seems they were reunited at the door, as his company bumped into each other just about physically.

Shirt Status: Off

Credits to Nougat for the collaboration

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Dance Eternal, darkblue, solid, 10"]The club had been full to capacity, and when the hundreds of people suddenly come pouring out of the building, the group got pushed and jostled around. Saoirse, being on the smaller side got bumped by someone and let go of Rómulo, but managed to grab onto Tristan and clung onto him so she wouldn't get swept away, "We should move away from the entrance. The zombies are going to start co - oh look there they are."

5 zombies came walking out of the club, grabbing and chasing after anything living next to them. Luckily, despite being relatively close to the entrance, they hadn't been targeted. Yet. She had seen the boy with the face mask go back to look for his friends. Hopefully they didn't get caught.

Ronan managed to get a better hold onto Rómulo so she wasn't separated from him. She had told them they were going to steal a van, but that wasn't exactly true. Her coworker who had taken her to the club drove a van. There might not be enough seats for everyone, but as long as they all it got in it shouldn't matter. Of course, this plan would only work if her coworker was not one of the zombies she spotted coming out of the entrance of the club. "Oook change of plans. My getaway car has turned into a zombie."

She sighed. She really wished she had stayed at home now. It wouldn't be quite so bad if they actually had something to defend themselves with. Oh and it'd be nice if everyone was sober. And clothed. If there was one good thing going for them, it would be that the crowd had pushed them back out of the way of the entrance and zombies.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Trainee Academy, goldenrod, dashed"]Siemen had just gotten out of a lecture when all of a sudden he heard someone yell from the hall, "Dance Eternal has been attacked! Get people out there now!" When the soldier noticed that Siemen had heard him, he loudly ordered him to go back to his room. Siemen managed to get out a "yessir" and walked quickly away in the opposite direction. Dance Eternal? That's where those two gingers went. It wasn't like Siemen was worried about them or anything. They were more than capable of taking care of themselves. But they weren't armed. Well Saoirse probably had a knife in her boot like always but still. They were probably drunk. Especially Dallis. Siemen quietly swore under his breath and ran outside the building. The bunkers were in chaos. From the snippets of conversation he could hear, no one knew where the infection had started. The club was about a 20 min run from where he was. Maybe longer if he had to carry weapons and ammunition. Man, the instructors were going to hate him after this. Well here goes nothing.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Dance Eternal Entrance

He'd be lying if he said he didn't welcome the chaos. Shoving strangers aside was more easily done than shoving people he'd owed his life to at some point. Then again, Ronan was clinging to his arm and the effort to shove and pull was proving dangerously challenging as more of the crowd flooded out. Suddenly there was people all around them and Rómulo, despite his height, couldn't even find the direction of the Dance Eternal entrance door. The mass of bodies moved with no clear direction and Rómulo was finding it hard to commit to one, after all, the last place he wanted to head towards right now was the exact point towards which he'd been walking to before the chaos ensued.

"Shit," he said to no one in particular. For all they knew zombies could be mingled all around them considering how quickly they had showed themselves after the first scream. It must have been a mutation... no way a regular zombie infection worked so fast to kill and transform!
"We're in trouble," he told the woman behind him though he didn't expect her to hear him through the crowd's roar. Almost instantaneously he was shoved, hard, and it didn't stop as the weight of the shove seemed to fall down with him. Rómulo wasn't even sure if Ronan had fallen with him, all he knew was that he felt her grip no more.
Somehow he'd managed to land on his hands and knees yet still, he was battling to stand up as someone or something bloodied his lip. The blow, ironically, gave him the upward momentum he'd needed to pull and push his way onto his feet.

"Ronan!"

He looked around but his sight was still blurry from the blow. Unsteady, he tried to swim his way around the area looking for her. A cold firm grip held on to his outstretched arm from below. He turned, thinking he'd found the quiet woman only to realize the inhuman grip belonged to another being whose mouth was firmly attached to a crying man. Nobody had even noticed.

[fieldbox="Sector 17> Outside of Dance Eternal, #50EBEC, dotted, 15, Courier"]
code #50ebec
He hadn't even realized that she was holding onto him until she spoke. An uncharacteristic slew of curses came from Tristan's lips at what Saoirse had said. He was weaponless---carrying a heavy, pointy, metal bar hadn't seemed appropriate. Now he wished that he'd taken it. Gaston would have found a reason to judge his decisions either way, you know? Better to be criticized than dead.

Tristan let Saoirse take the lead as they made their way through the crowd. Now, he had full confidence in her strength. She was a much better fighter than Tristan was---indeed, both Cédric and Saoirse could probably beat Tristan in a fight any day. But being in a panicking crowd meant that he'd really prefer to make sure both his friends were up front so he would be able to notice if they were knocked over. He'd feel pretty shitty if he turned around and one of them was gone.

So he walked, or stumbled, really, through the crowd, trying his best not to knock anyone down. He tried to look around for any zombies that were close enough to be dangerous, but still all while pulling out the satellite phone he carried. It's surprisingly difficult to type a number while being shoved around, and trying not to lose your friends. Really, who would've thought.

"Gaston, having a bit of trouble here! Go find a car or something and come get us. Would really---"
at that point, an unexpected and surprisingly hard shove caused him to lose his grip on his phone. He really couldn't manage much more of a reaction than a vaguely disappointed sigh as the object was quickly swept away. He didn't really think that was any way his roommate could have heard him in the first place. He'd yelled, of course, but the clamor of the crowd could easily have drowned it out, not to mention what a sleep-addled brain could do to mask the words you hear. He wasn't even sure if Gaston actually knew where the nightclub was.

Still, he walked with some sort of renewed vigor, elbowing people aside(as nicely as he could) as he tried to hurry alongside his friends. "We should get out of here before soldiers start coming," came his barely audible and quite unhelpful suggestion. Of course, they should really get out of there in general, before they became a nice snack for the zombies, or were mistaken as some by some good intentioned soldiers, you know? He really didn't feel up for getting shot today.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Sector 17> Outside of Dance Eternal, #E5E4E2, solid, 0, Arial"]

It was irritating. The screams, being shoved around at the whims of the crowd. It was annoying and it was overwhelming. Stuart hadn't wanted to be here in the first place. On the other hand, he enjoyed the situational irony, of everyone coming to the nightclub for a break from the stress caused from the zombie attacks, only to be attacked by zombies. He couldn't tell just how many zombies there were, but he could hear when screams of terror morphed into pain. The screams sounding quite distinct from one another.

He found himself face to face with a zombie quite suddenly---perhaps it was the lights, which continued to flash and wash the crowd in purple that kept him from noticing the creature until its hand was mere centimetres from his arm. But he moved back, barely, but enough for the zombie to have missed him as a target and grasping for air instead. It was almost reflex when, at the same time, his own hand reached for this rather scrawny looking man, pulling him roughly in front of him. The act itself took just a few seconds, and he quickly continued on his way out. The man would probably make for a good distraction.

Though he made his way through the crowds, shoving people around like the rest of them as they tried to force their way through the doors all at once, he wasn't quite playing the part of the of the panicked citizen very well. After all, this sudden event was far more interesting than what usually occurred at the nightclub. He even allowed himself a small smile filled with mirth, quite unlike that which he usually shows. He couldn't find himself feeling panicked so long as there were still other people to be bitten, other people to be killed. It was a terrible habit of his, really.

He'd all but crashed into Mika as he came out from the nightclub. "You should have just gone home," he pointed out, those his voice was easily drowned out by the clamour of those around him. Then again, there was something quite enjoyable about the fact that Mika had rushed back, completely weaponless. He'd never understand the reasoning behind walking into danger for another person.

Mika reached for his arm, and Stuart let him. There was something inherently possessive with the way he clung to Stuart. He looked behind him, his other hand reaching out to find Naoto's sleeve. His hands were dry and cracked again, there was a light burning sensation from the way he closed his hands. He welcomed it. Calmer now, despite the situation. He felt grounded.

It's hardly a convenient way to make it through a crowd, particularly a panicking one with zombies in it. But Stuart, for one, didn't particularly mind this fact. Mika would probably panic if he lost them. He himself would probably lose Mika quite easily, if not for the tight grip he had on him.

The younger man was certainly good at getting in his way sometimes. It would have been fairly easy to get through a crowd alone, he felt. But there was Mika, and there was Shulz. You can only go so quickly with three people. But he continued forcing his way through the crowds, pulling Mika along in a way that made the smaller boy struggle to keep up and keep ahold of his friends at the same time. He probably kicked or stepped on quite a few people on accident. Stuart also probably kicked, stepped, or shoved a lot of people, which was partially from annoyance at being crowded, and partially from enjoyment when the person fell. It was plain and pure luck that they didn't encounter a zombie. Then their luck ran out.

Stuart made it a habit to just step over anyone who was on the ground. He very rarely stumbled, and very pointedly ignored anyone who looked as though they were about to be trampled, or in any other way in trouble. It was their problem, anyway. Mika, on the other hand, might not have cared much about people being trampled---it wasn't something he considered, really---but when he saw someone in trouble, he stubbornly stopped in his tracks. Well, not necessarily because he saw someone in trouble. It had more to do with the person he saw. The pretty man with the questionable morals seemed to have lost his women, and was now in trouble. The man being Cédric's friend, and Cédric now being a friend of Mika's (If only for the fact that he offered to buy him beer), he's feel quite uncomfortable if he let the man be. However, he hadn't known any of them long enough that he'd be willing to rush headlong into danger without weapons. He instead turned to Naoto, eyes wide with silent pleading. His friend was always prepared, he'd know what to do, right?
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mglo
[fieldbox="Location: Dance Eternal, purple, dashed, Courier New"]
Toby had barely registered what had happened before he felt Faith start dragging him towards the doors. Between the shoves and the pushes from all directions, he was able to catch glimpses of people being bitten. Well, so much for his first night out in this place. He and Faith had arrived not too long ago, and Faith had been adamant that they go out tonight and meet people. He really didn't want to come out tonight, but was dragged along by Faith.

"I really should've stayed home," he sighed.

A moan sounded near him, and Toby had little time to even react to it before he saw Faith smash the zombie's face and continue to drag Toby towards the exit.

"Can you run any slower?" he heard her say with an agitated tone.

"S-Sorry!"

Toby picked up his pace and started towards the door on his own, though Faith still had a hand on his arm, presumably to prevent him from getting lost like he always did.

The two finally burst out into the open, and didn't stop until they reached a clearing. Toby stopped to catch his breath while Faith looked back upon the chaos.

"And just when we were starting to meet some people."

Toby glanced up to see Faith with her hands on her hips, looking a bit annoyed. He was still quite out of breath.

"I wonder how many there are?"

"H-How many zombies?"

"No. Just how many more times I have to save your ass," she said in a playful tone.

Toby just puffed his cheeks and sat down. He really wasn't cut out for an apocalypse.[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.