Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
As long as the plot's good I'm in. That says nothing useful though... so I'll say: sci-fi, fantasy, I'm curious enough about horror to add it, aaaand action? yeah, ok, sure, action!
  • 24618251bdfedf84d508d79a347b2990.jpg

• The year is 2164.

My name is Royce Elliot and I am a survivor by association, at least for the past four years. I've been asked to write down everything I know, and have lived through, before arriving here.

Let's start at the beginning of the end, 4 years ago. The first outbreak.
    You'd think a technologically advanced society like ours could handle a little virus. In fact, we could. We'd done it before. The difference this time around was that THE virus had corporate backing. It was designed to be a biological weapon. The first outbreak was caused by accidental contamination during testing. No biggie. The corporate hands covered it up as a new strain of the flu while they cleaned up their mess. What they didn't count on, was for it to mutate so rapidly and so dangerously. Who was infected? Who wasn't? We couldn't even tell.

Our advanced technology bit us right in the ass when we most needed it.
    By the time they figured it out, that the virus had spread among us without notice, it was too late. Suddenly people fell ill and started dying. Except, they didn't stay quite dead. One bite, enough contact with their fluids and it was over. We threw all our technology at it, but only accomplished to destroy our surroundings. We destroyed a lot of our technology in the process. We were afraid and stupid, and not at all united. Each country did its own thing and later regretted it.

Some genius and his squad in Scotland created a safe city they called Leven. To my knowledge then, the only of its kind. A city untouched by the living dead. Now I know better, but I digress. Leven remained intact thanks to the charismatic leaders. But they were all powerful in that city and power changes people. In their hands Leven became a dystopian society. A totalitarian regime.

The regime controlled everything using fear tactics on the population. Feelings and artistic expression were outlawed. Citizens were required to take a daily dose of emotion suppressants. Citizens were content to exist to continue their existence. They did not realize they were not really living. We were a different type of Zombie in Leven.

Thankfully I worked for the Technology Division, led by the aforementioned genius, and I worked directly for him. That saved me from the drug he ironically created, but it also saved me from Leven. He and his leader friend, Preston, planned to overthrow the tyranny but their plan took too long. The ideology was sealed and Leven could not be truly saved. Instead, we escaped, along with a couple citizens and refugees for whom there was still hope.

Alas, during our escape and the storm that helped bring about Leven's end, we were separated. We have not heard from Preston Wiles or Nicolas Rio, but we did leave behind messages in case they are still looking for us. We, on the other hand, reached a safe zone in London from which we were soon kicked out. The child, Rosalina, turned out to be infected... we didn't know. We vouched for her and when she turned and killed a Londoner we were thrown out. A fisherman was nice enough to take us to the mainland, he said we wouldn't find another safe zone in the UK. We spent over a month near the shore because the mainland zombies turned out to be very much different from the ones we knew. Somewhere at the border of France and Belgium, we were found by a group of people that helped us out. It took a while, but eventually they came to trust us and invited us to Luxenbourg, a very large safe zone maintained by the allied forces of Germany, France, and Belgium.

Luxenbourg is still beautiful despite the disasters that have befallen us all, but it is also a highly organized and meticulously kept. It is an ant colony in many ways. It has to be, considering the zombie mutations that have happened in the area. I'm more of an intellectual, particularly when it comes to organizational situations, and so I have been assigned to a position far away from the borders. I will be safe so long as this country stands. I'm not sure that the others will be so lucky. They've been in training as far as I've been told, although training for what? That I haven't been informed. Time's up. Back to work.

Royce Elliott​

• 3 Character Limit​

• Your character sheet can be as simple or extensive as you wish. Most of the action should happen IC, but it would be interesting to know some details about your character that might be unlikely for us to find out through IC. Up to you.
    ✖ ✖ ✖

Name:

Age: (No restrictions, but keep In mind that in case of a confrontation the younger ones, i.e. kids, are more likely to die D: )

Origin: (For all we know you were a tourist that got stuck In Lux during the outbreak. Or, like Royce's group, you come from somewhere else. Mebbe, you've been here all along but that means you could be German, Belgian, or French too.)

Occupation: (can be the occupation they had before outbreak if they're still being employed for those skills, or occupation in Luxembourg safe zone, or if they're new to Lux then your planned job in there)

Appearance: (Picture and/or description is fine. No restrictions on pictures but if you're going to do a real person don't pick someone widely known.)

Personality:

Biography:

Weapon: This is on the sci-fi side so no limitations here either, so long as you keep in mind that more technologically advanced weapons have a limiter. As in, most people are citizens turned soldiers, they only have a basic training and understanding of things so they're not going to engineer/invent/fix advanced technology on the spot. Unless, you were some sort of a weapon designer in your pre-outbreak occupation. *shrugs* Just keep things logical.

Relationships:(Any connections to the other characters. You can add this as we go or pre-establish it by contacting others. I'm more than willing to help with that so PM me!)

• >>>Summary of Events<<<
    Co-mod: @ItariChan

Guidelines
    I won't deny a character so long as they're internally consistent.
    Don't be a dick to other players even if your character is a dick.
    use gud grammahr
    So long as you keep things logical, you have free reign of this RP world.
    If you go a bit nuts I'll step in, but I'm not a control freak type GM.
    I'll be throwing things at you, and have a vaguely organized chapter-like deal going on.
    No mercenaries, assassins, thieves, and the like (unless it's a side-job/behind closed doors type of thing)
    lu-2_zpspp0uxd32.gif

Stuff from the Group RP AD
    Newly created RP... sorta. It's more of a Season 2 of an old RP but starting fresh and from zero. Storyline pretty much summarizes it all and there's relatively little info about this new one because I'm a believer in incorporating player ideas. Basically, and I sort of hinted at it, this RP will take place in an ant colony sort of safe zone where everybody works together and cares for each other. The particular family-feel comes from the fact that zombie mutations in the area have these people much more cornered than the typical zombie creation. Having said that, it doesn't mean that everybody is all about love and peace, on the contrary, survival life with the constant threat of a zombie breach pushes some into ruthlessness.... yeh. Ask away, make suggestions, please! It helps me give this more shape and lead it in the direction, more or less, that the group wants.

Zombie mutations: Think resident evil, bio-mechas, uh... what's that other game with the- Left 4 dead.

Weapons: I'm inclined to allow mechas since this safe zone is more extensive and we have the cooperation of 4 countries so resources should be enough to have and maintain a few mechas.

[btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/containment.140775/|self]IC THREAD[/btn] [btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/containment.140624/|self]GROUP RP AD[/btn] [btn=modc|http://otakuworldme.enjin.com/rpintermediateworld/viewforum/5007115/m/12122311|self]ORIGINATOR[/btn]

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#edda74][BCOLOR=#edda74]✖ Siemen (Simon) Aalders ✖[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
19/ Male
Origin: Luxembourg

3602526.jpg

[BCOLOR=#edda74]APPEARANCE[/BCOLOR]
He's 178cm tall, with a well built, fit body. uuhh....just look at the picture for the rest

[BCOLOR=#edda74]PERSONALITY[/BCOLOR]
If you want to describe Siemen in a single word, it'd be perfectionist. He takes great care in everything he does, and always strives to be the best. And he has been the best in almost everything he does, or so it would appear. Not only that, but he's friendly and respectful to his superiors, making him the perfect teacher's pet. In truth, Semen has never actually attempted something he didn't think he could get first in, or if he does happen to fail, he somehow manages to push the blame to someone or something else. Although he puts an arrogant, cocky and brave exterior, he is actually a big coward and has a huge fear of failing. He's only ever had superficial relationships with other people, and thus, has never really cared for anyone more than himself. If it's to ensure his own survival or victory, he's willing to do anything.​

[BCOLOR=#edda74]BIOGRAPHY[/BCOLOR]
Siemen has never been anything less than perfect. He was always at the top of the class, and excelled at all of his extracurricular activities which included piano, swimming, theater, basketball and various other sports. The teachers loved him. His peers, well not so much. Many of them were jealous of his high achievements and hated how all the teachers doted on him and his cocky attitude. In addition, his family was extremely wealthy and so, he had no shortage of anything he wanted.

However, behind Siemen's seemingly perfect life is an overbearing mother and a demanding father. His parents were both at the top of their respective fields, with his father being a big shot CEO and his mother being a top surgeon at one of the most prestigious hospitals in the country. His older brother was also an overachieving student, and of course, Siemen was expected to uphold the family name and prove himself not to be a disgrace. Bringing home a grade anything less than an A resulted in a swift flap across the hands with a ruler. Ah how Siemen hated that ruler. Some children might have run away or broken down under the pressure, but Siemen, with his great desire to please his parents, simply worked harder until he could meet his parents expectations, and instilled in him a great fear of failing or being anything less than perfect.

When the Apocalypse hit, Siemen was home alone. His older brother was off at college somewhere in America and his parents were both overseas working. Luckily, he lived in the center of Luxembourg, meaning surviving was easy enough for him. He hasn't seen any of them since the outbreak started, but perhaps not so surprisingly, he isn't worried about them at all. All though, of course, when people asks he says he hopes they're ok and etc, but deep inside he's glad that his overachieving family is finally gone.

Although his parents aren't there to force him to stay on top, that desire has been implanted in Semen, and is seen with his competitiveness with other trainees and chumminess with his superiors.

[BCOLOR=#edda74]RELATIONSHIPS:[/BCOLOR]
Dallis/Saorise: Those two annoying bitches (He secrelty wants to be part of their ginger club)
Others TBD

Weapons: He's received basic soldier training, but specializes in sniping (gotta stay safe from afar right?). But as a trainee they're not really allowed to carry around their own weapons save for an army knife (Saorise's an exception. She knows all the best places in the bunker to hide weapons).

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Wiebe Koen Damme, red, dashed, 10"]

If Today Was Your Last Day
tumblr_o4qns3sHA31s5melyo1_r1_500.jpg

[spoili]
steampunk_boy_deviant_by_ilabarattolo-d7e0l1s.jpg
[/spoili]​

• Nickname​: Ruud

Age​: 19

Gender​: Male

Origin​:
    ○ Belgium-Born
    ○ Half German due to his mother being German
    ○ Knows Dutch

Occupation​:
    "Mom N Pop Coffee Shop" Cashier - Its not every day that he works here, but when he does he's a cashier. He dislikes the fact that he has to work as a cashier before he can even begin practicing making coffee, but Ruud understands that it's a necessary thing. Though, that doesn't stop him from complaining at times.
    Thief - Though he is a thief Ruud does not take things for himself. He will either steal things for others, or will steal to trade things for others.

• Personality​:
    Wise but acts childish, Stubborn, Fights well but likes to act like he can't fight, Does not get easily angered, Likes to help, Dyes his hair though his actual hair color is dark brown,

Biography​:
    Ruuds life consisted of moving around, and being moved around. There was not one place he would call home nor one person he would call mother. His father would speak of his mother, but would never give his mother a name. At one point his father did talk of a sister, but that she had been born still with no name.

For a time he would see bits of the world, but was indoors most of the time as he was small. Not that his father was protective, but he had a job that always needed him therefore Ruud would be alone at home. At times not being able to eat food, and at times with a babysitter who would not take care of him. Even through all of that Ruud did not hate his father. Even when he grew over the years Ruud would not hate his father. However, only in death did Ruud hate his father as he would die without telling his son his mothers name.

Upon his fathers death Ruud would be taken to an orphanage where he would jump from house to house; good or bad. In between jumps he had met a girl. Because he had stayed in the household at the time for a few months, longer than any other place he had stayed at, Ruud became good friends with the girl. At one point had even promised to her that he would stay in one place to continue to be her friend, but as he would have to be taken to another place his promise was broken. Over time he forgot the girl yet would not forget a promise he could not keep to someone. A similar thing that his father had done to him, and because of that would stop from making promises. After all, to him there is never a sure way to keep them.

That was all Ruuds life consisted of. Moving from house to house whether good or bad. Up until Zombies took over, and ruined much of the world that he knew. Attempting to adapt to the new change Ruud found it easier to live on the streets as he still managed to jump from house to house. Voluntarily this time, and not without helping other people who would now be in a similar situation as he was in before the Zombies appeared.

Along the way, after some time having to survive in the new world he had stumbled upon Gem in an abandonded hispital. On realizing she was going to the same place he was headed they would travel together to Luxemburg. There, they would also agree to become housemates despite barely knowing each other.

Weapon​:
    Appearance
    [spoili]
    sV5Yxx2.png
    [/spoili]​

The weapon Ruud sports is a simple (simple, one says) Lancer that stands at 5ft'. The lancer was given to him by one of his foster families. Many of the children in the home were younger than 10 years old, so the 'father' decided that it was best to put the lancer in the hands of Ruud who had been around 15 years old at that time. Since then, Ruud has done what he could do to be able to have the lancer on hand. What with the lancer being something that he always needs to hold he had help from a past buddy who liked toying around; inventing things.
    Thus was how he came up with the mount for the lancer to keep from having to hold it.

The mount is a simple harness that was sewn under his clothes, and has a wire that goes from the back mount to the front where it is disguised as a mirror. All Ruud has to do is press the mirror button, and that will separate the mount hooks thus releasing the lancer. The problem? The mount is electric. Ruud needs batteries to use it. The batteries are small, and are inserted behind the mount inside his clothing. Once he runs out of batteries he's screwed.

Relationships​:
    ○ "Gem" Gemini Linnaea Maas = They were childhood friends though Ruud had not remembered her when they had stumbled upon eachother in an abandoned hospital.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup! Go right ahead and make an app!

Sorry guys! I had fun weekend events and the computer was forgotten! I've been reading posts I missed but it's late now, so I'll be posting tomorrow after work. Night!

Reactions: Astros
Yoo, I know I was accepted, but apologies for not posting anything yet. I'll have something up for Ruud soon.

No worries. Im taking too long to post >_< so I can't judge. Posting soon tho

FYI! In case it hasn't been obvious D:

My posting speed is generally, on average, once a week. I get bouts of hyper-activity on occasion but you can usually count on that once a week thing.

Reactions: Itari and Astros
Hey guys, school has really been driving me into the ground since finals are coming up, and I may not be actively posting for another two-three weeks. I apologize for my inactivity!

No worries, I'm pretty sure everyone is in a similar situation right now, as everyone's activity level has dropped

I just posted though apologies for it taking so long. I'm ready for some action though!

➼ ✖ Q U O T E ✖
"Hearts are wild creatures, that's why our ribs are cages."
"We all have pasts, we all have skeletons in our closets and voices in our heads. The one difference between us is the fact that we learn from our pasts, striving to change our bad traits and making changes. If you do that, then you're different than all the other fools out there repeating mistakes and expecting different results."

tumblr_myuhtqclzl1toc5ryo5_250.gif

.: N A M E :.
Elizabeth | Rose | Harver

.: T I T L E ( S ) :.
"Doctor Harver"

.: N I C K N A M E S :.
Ellie, Eliza, Beth, Dr. H

.: A L I A S ( ES ) :.
22 | Cara | Rose

.: G E N D E R :.
Female

.: A G E :.

.: H E I G H T :.
5'6

.: W E I G H T :.
120 Lbs

.: E T H N I C I T Y :.
Irish-American

.: O R I G I N :.
South Ireland, moved after getting her degree to Ireland for six months to meet her extended family. She got caught up in it all when she was in Ireland.

.: O R I E N T A T I O N :.
Frying pans can be so damn sexy.
(Pansexual)

.: B L O O D T Y P E :.
AB Positive

.: O C C U P A T I O N :.
Doctor

|| P E R S O N A L I T Y ||

.: S T R E N G T H S :.

Rational, Level-headed, Gifted, strong emotionally, Loyal, Brilliant, Resourceful

.: W E A K N E S S E S :.

Sarcastic, Reckless, Thrill seeker, Obstinate, Fiery temper, Trouble trusting, Wary of strangers.

.: T A L E N T S / S K I L L S :.

➜ She's a skinny thing and is flexible. She can run pretty fast, I guess you could say.

➜ Singing
➜ She's a very good shot with firearms and blades. (Especially with the M110. She was a sharp-shooting rated marksman when tested.) It helps growing up as a cop's daughter.
➜ Free running (Parkour).
➜ She has a spitfire personality, which goes hand in hand with her ability to take on projects without little fear.
➜ She has a 'leader' ability/attitude, but all the same she wouldn't want to be the one responsible for the life or death decisions.
➜ Great balance, can carry heavy things on her back for long periods of time. (A learned skill from both when she went through boot camp, and hiking/camping during childhood.)

.: L I K E S :.

➜ Weapons. They intrigue her. Whether it be a complex gun, a unique melee item or just simply a cool looking knife, she has an interest in many of them.
➜ Singing. She'll usually be found singing what songs she remembers.

➜ Cars, mechanics and such. She grew up with four older brothers, and she would help them with many of their car troubles and such. She learned how to strip an engine in her childhood. (They usually weren't around much, since they were much older , but when they did come down from North Carolina, they made up for lost time.)
➜ Soft music, usually pop, indie tracks, country, or mellow classical. Although she would love it more if she still had her Ipod.

.: D I S L I K E S :.

➜ Jerks, asses, general dicks.

➜ Hatred, without a good reason.

➜ Running out of food.
➜ Dehydration
➜ Bandit gangs, or gangs in general.
➜ Rape, or any other type of will-bending
➜ People who go and get themselves killed.
➜ Zombies, although it gives her something to shoot.
➜ Being alone.

.: A P P E A R A N C E :.

She has red hair that falls mid-back, Blue eyes and fair skin with very light freckles on her arms and face.

18c756f2fa2231db361d4608fb5d647b.png

tumblr_miahdlAjUJ1s62xmuo1_500.jpg
Screen-Shot-2015-11-23-at-10.57.54.png
f85a665bc72dbd26dc5dc3d35be9a909.png
9245a035760a075005c5354bc2a1d48b.png
large.png
434dc22405be3686b6869c8fcb6475be.jpg
large.jpg
tumblr_lrvdwgefJF1qiegj5o1_1280.jpg
14.jpg
tumblr_lk5fsjvbJM1qi293so1_1280.png
tumblr_mspxjnLHHT1qdlu2po1_250.gif

.: B I O G R A P H Y :.

Having a grandfather in the military was only one perk of Beth's life. She remembers multiple times where he would take her hunting for hours on end, teaching her how to use guns and blades, including also 'drilling' her in survivalist knowledge. He was a survivalist himself, and after going through several tours to Vietnam, Iraq and Korea, he was quite cultured in many different spoils of war. When Beth was ten years old, her grandfather decided to test her knowledge and gave her a knife, water, a granola bar and a compass and told her to find a way out after dropping her smack dab of the five-acre woods outside their home. Being a scared ten-year old, the first five hours all she did was cry. But come nightfall, and the sound of the animals all around her, she dried her tears and tried to run. But running led to more running, and soon she was lost. Having only seen a compass a few times before, she tried to make do with it and her knife, which all she did was hold it wrong, and started marking trees. If she went the wrong way, and ended back up where she was before, she'd go the other way the next time. Come daybreak, she ended up making quite a few mistakes. But she did eventually get out of the forest, and after that experience she hung onto her grandfather's every word. Not because she ever thought she'd actually have to use it, but because she didn't know what would happen if she ever got stuck back in those woods. However, she definitely did know that he could help her.
At twelve years old, she was a bit of a know-it-all, grasping hold of any information she thought she could use, storing it in her big brain of hers. Her parents were both successful in their careers. Her mother a detective, former Captain in the US Army. Her father was a big-time Surgeon, with multiple degrees in his work. Despite how much they loved Beth, the two were rarely home to deal with taking care of her, so they enlisted that job to her grandfather while they were both busy in their separate careers.
Beth was very smart, brilliant even. She aced all of her classes, and was placed in Advanced classes for smarter students. She soon proved to be more than they could handle when she started correcting the teachers' logic. She often was bored in class, and would even skip out multiple days because she hated sitting through a class that wouldn't teach her anything. Her teachers were sure she'd flunk when the tests came around, but she never did, instead getting great grades and marks. She was called into the principal for suspicion of cheating or drug use, but both claims fell through. She was sent to the guidance counselor's office to find out what was going on, and two and a half hours later her GC saw that Beth hated coming to school because she felt like it was a waste of time. Beth was tested to place her grade level, and with permission of her parents, was bumped up to tenth grade instead of eighth at the time.
At fifteen, she graduated high school and was posed the biggest question of her life. "What do you want to be?" Of course, she was just a young child and despite her brilliance, had never even been to a party, or had been kissed. She couldn't imagine going to college at such a young age, but soon realized her parents had their own plans for her. Her mother thought she should go to boot camp when she turned 16, and her father thought she should go to college for a year and then decide what she was going to do. Being a young child, she believed her parents were right and decided to go to Harvard for premed and medical degrees. When she turned 16, she dropped out for a semester and went to Boot camp, while her mother pulled a few strings to get her in at a young age. She spent ten weeks there and was trained in multiple different things. Combat, fighting, war and more. At the end of boot camp, she left to pursue her medical career, deciding that even though she enjoyed it, the Military was not for her. At age nineteen she had graduated from Harvard and had been working in a hospital since twenty until she got her degree. Her father had pulled some strings so that she could get on-the-job experience. Before that, she had took a class as an EMT and had worked out of an ambulance while on her way to her degree. She loved learning, and helping others. It was probably the thing she loved most about her career. Being able to help.

.: W E A P O N S :.

Glock 17

Her grand-father's sniper (A gift that was given to her when she was young, of course it was more a decoration rather than something she thought she'd actually ever need to use.)

.: I T E M S :.

Compact mirror, Fire starter, Lock pick gun, Four water bottles, Water Canteen (Large), Food (Granola bars/4, Canned meals/3), Small battery-powered radio, Jerky (Made from rabbit and squirrel), Respirator, Toilet paper/2), Binoculars, Duct tape, A small box of batteries, different kinds, A pack of cigarettes, Medical kit.

.: M E D I C A L K I T :.

Standard Medical first-aid kits/2) [Bandages, gauze, tweezers, ect.]
Three (small) bottles of Antibiotics, Two small bottles of Opioids, One bottle of Mood stabilizers.
Two vials of Insulin.
Water purification drops/2), Epinephrine injectors/3).
Selection of needles/syringes, Sharps box, Glass Vials.
Stethoscope, Thermometer, Two scalpels and a few tools.
Small Torch, Pocket Diagnosis set.

A trench knife she used for hunting that she has somehow managed to keep hold of.

.: R E L A T I O N S H I P S :.
| Abigail Harver | 49 | Mother | Deceased |
| Jonah Harver | 50 | Father | Deceased |
| Jeremy Harver | 30 | Brother | Deceased |
| Eric Harver | 28 | Brother | Deceased |
| Derrick Harver | 26 | Brother | Unknown |
| Finnegan Harver | 24 | Brother | Unknown |
| Clarissa Harver | 17 | Half-Sister | Unknown |
| Open |
| Open |
| Open |

.: T H E M E :.
Gabrielle Aplin | Home
Teddybears | Cobrastyle
Taylor Swift | Safe and sound

I know Mechas are allowed, but what about exoskeletons? Like humans in an exosuit?

Reactions: l0ck0n
@CookieMonster
Welcome!! Feel free to jump in!
Exosuits are ok, the use of mechas and that type of gear is limited anyway since it's only deployed to take care of the big mutations. *whispers* which are gonna show up often enough *whispers*

I'll add your character, and any others I haven't gotten around to, to the list.

Also, we've got a skype chat running. It's not very active since we're all slow posters, and I'm the prime example >_< but you're welcome to join or PM any of us for planning. You're also free to do as water does and simply flow. I give enough liberty for that so long as your moves are logical to the world. Otherwise, I'll communicate if need be, but I've got no solid plans for this RP so any new ideas are welcomed.

Have fun!

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]DEATH ROUND!!!![/BCOLOR]​

I'm going to start setting things up for some character deaths. Inactive characters are going to start kicking the bucket! Gonna take my sweet time tho, so each character gets the special treatment and we don't just have death on mass. We post at a glacial pace, and that's cool by me since I'm a club member, but it's been nearly a month for some and I've heard nothing from them so I'm assuming they've faded out.

Once I pinpoint a target and set things up by hijacking the inactive character, feel free to treat said character as an NPC and join me in their death set up 8D

EDIT:
Let me just clarify something. I'm doing this death round thing for fun, my intention is not to offend anybody. I know sometimes we get attached to some characters and the idea of someone else hijacking them just to kill them sounds pretty awful.
The way I see it, these characters are part of the story and my way of thanking them for even joining this shindig of mine is by giving them a badass exit.

I'm not gonna lie, this is also an excuse for me to write some fun death scenes without having to off my own characters cause that means I gotta make more D:

Anyway, if you're still reading this and your character gets hijacked and you don't like it, PM me and we'll get it resolved.

Last edited:
Would this possibly be still open?

@kimsim12
It is! =D
You're definitely welcomed to join.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Oh right! I was going to put their occupations next to the names in the character list... I'll do some of that now so I'll get back to you on occupations. As for male-female ratio, we're pretty even right now so you can take your pick. I'm killing off some inactive characters so that might change... I suspect we're going to lose more girls than boys but not by a wide margin. Uh, so yeah, think you can have your pick.

EDIT:
Aight. Occupations are listed next to the character names in the character tab now. ALSO, I updated activity. All the inactive characters are in line for a Death Round (except, of course, my two inactive characters who I have yet to introduce >_< )

In case it wasn't clear, first ones up to kick the bucket are Antoinette and Remy (unless their creators step in to save them) so if you want in on the fun and drama join that duo. Don't worry, I won't kill your character D: but they can be witness to it all.
However... I am considering giving the job to the parent so uh, maybe not such a good idea to run along with them O_O

Last edited:
Death Rounds

-Last chance to save the current targets. I've got my set up done and should be able to take at least one out in the next Death Round post.
-Once I've got a good number in the death list, It'll free me up to probably intro my other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.