Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
As long as the plot's good I'm in. That says nothing useful though... so I'll say: sci-fi, fantasy, I'm curious enough about horror to add it, aaaand action? yeah, ok, sure, action!
  • 24618251bdfedf84d508d79a347b2990.jpg

• The year is 2164.

My name is Royce Elliot and I am a survivor by association, at least for the past four years. I've been asked to write down everything I know, and have lived through, before arriving here.

Let's start at the beginning of the end, 4 years ago. The first outbreak.
    You'd think a technologically advanced society like ours could handle a little virus. In fact, we could. We'd done it before. The difference this time around was that THE virus had corporate backing. It was designed to be a biological weapon. The first outbreak was caused by accidental contamination during testing. No biggie. The corporate hands covered it up as a new strain of the flu while they cleaned up their mess. What they didn't count on, was for it to mutate so rapidly and so dangerously. Who was infected? Who wasn't? We couldn't even tell.

Our advanced technology bit us right in the ass when we most needed it.
    By the time they figured it out, that the virus had spread among us without notice, it was too late. Suddenly people fell ill and started dying. Except, they didn't stay quite dead. One bite, enough contact with their fluids and it was over. We threw all our technology at it, but only accomplished to destroy our surroundings. We destroyed a lot of our technology in the process. We were afraid and stupid, and not at all united. Each country did its own thing and later regretted it.

Some genius and his squad in Scotland created a safe city they called Leven. To my knowledge then, the only of its kind. A city untouched by the living dead. Now I know better, but I digress. Leven remained intact thanks to the charismatic leaders. But they were all powerful in that city and power changes people. In their hands Leven became a dystopian society. A totalitarian regime.

The regime controlled everything using fear tactics on the population. Feelings and artistic expression were outlawed. Citizens were required to take a daily dose of emotion suppressants. Citizens were content to exist to continue their existence. They did not realize they were not really living. We were a different type of Zombie in Leven.

Thankfully I worked for the Technology Division, led by the aforementioned genius, and I worked directly for him. That saved me from the drug he ironically created, but it also saved me from Leven. He and his leader friend, Preston, planned to overthrow the tyranny but their plan took too long. The ideology was sealed and Leven could not be truly saved. Instead, we escaped, along with a couple citizens and refugees for whom there was still hope.

Alas, during our escape and the storm that helped bring about Leven's end, we were separated. We have not heard from Preston Wiles or Nicolas Rio, but we did leave behind messages in case they are still looking for us. We, on the other hand, reached a safe zone in London from which we were soon kicked out. The child, Rosalina, turned out to be infected... we didn't know. We vouched for her and when she turned and killed a Londoner we were thrown out. A fisherman was nice enough to take us to the mainland, he said we wouldn't find another safe zone in the UK. We spent over a month near the shore because the mainland zombies turned out to be very much different from the ones we knew. Somewhere at the border of France and Belgium, we were found by a group of people that helped us out. It took a while, but eventually they came to trust us and invited us to Luxenbourg, a very large safe zone maintained by the allied forces of Germany, France, and Belgium.

Luxenbourg is still beautiful despite the disasters that have befallen us all, but it is also a highly organized and meticulously kept. It is an ant colony in many ways. It has to be, considering the zombie mutations that have happened in the area. I'm more of an intellectual, particularly when it comes to organizational situations, and so I have been assigned to a position far away from the borders. I will be safe so long as this country stands. I'm not sure that the others will be so lucky. They've been in training as far as I've been told, although training for what? That I haven't been informed. Time's up. Back to work.

Royce Elliott​

• 3 Character Limit​

• Your character sheet can be as simple or extensive as you wish. Most of the action should happen IC, but it would be interesting to know some details about your character that might be unlikely for us to find out through IC. Up to you.
    ✖ ✖ ✖

Name:

Age: (No restrictions, but keep In mind that in case of a confrontation the younger ones, i.e. kids, are more likely to die D: )

Origin: (For all we know you were a tourist that got stuck In Lux during the outbreak. Or, like Royce's group, you come from somewhere else. Mebbe, you've been here all along but that means you could be German, Belgian, or French too.)

Occupation: (can be the occupation they had before outbreak if they're still being employed for those skills, or occupation in Luxembourg safe zone, or if they're new to Lux then your planned job in there)

Appearance: (Picture and/or description is fine. No restrictions on pictures but if you're going to do a real person don't pick someone widely known.)

Personality:

Biography:

Weapon: This is on the sci-fi side so no limitations here either, so long as you keep in mind that more technologically advanced weapons have a limiter. As in, most people are citizens turned soldiers, they only have a basic training and understanding of things so they're not going to engineer/invent/fix advanced technology on the spot. Unless, you were some sort of a weapon designer in your pre-outbreak occupation. *shrugs* Just keep things logical.

Relationships:(Any connections to the other characters. You can add this as we go or pre-establish it by contacting others. I'm more than willing to help with that so PM me!)

• >>>Summary of Events<<<
    Co-mod: @ItariChan

Guidelines
    I won't deny a character so long as they're internally consistent.
    Don't be a dick to other players even if your character is a dick.
    use gud grammahr
    So long as you keep things logical, you have free reign of this RP world.
    If you go a bit nuts I'll step in, but I'm not a control freak type GM.
    I'll be throwing things at you, and have a vaguely organized chapter-like deal going on.
    No mercenaries, assassins, thieves, and the like (unless it's a side-job/behind closed doors type of thing)
    lu-2_zpspp0uxd32.gif

Stuff from the Group RP AD
    Newly created RP... sorta. It's more of a Season 2 of an old RP but starting fresh and from zero. Storyline pretty much summarizes it all and there's relatively little info about this new one because I'm a believer in incorporating player ideas. Basically, and I sort of hinted at it, this RP will take place in an ant colony sort of safe zone where everybody works together and cares for each other. The particular family-feel comes from the fact that zombie mutations in the area have these people much more cornered than the typical zombie creation. Having said that, it doesn't mean that everybody is all about love and peace, on the contrary, survival life with the constant threat of a zombie breach pushes some into ruthlessness.... yeh. Ask away, make suggestions, please! It helps me give this more shape and lead it in the direction, more or less, that the group wants.

Zombie mutations: Think resident evil, bio-mechas, uh... what's that other game with the- Left 4 dead.

Weapons: I'm inclined to allow mechas since this safe zone is more extensive and we have the cooperation of 4 countries so resources should be enough to have and maintain a few mechas.

[btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/containment.140775/|self]IC THREAD[/btn] [btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/containment.140624/|self]GROUP RP AD[/btn] [btn=modc|http://otakuworldme.enjin.com/rpintermediateworld/viewforum/5007115/m/12122311|self]ORIGINATOR[/btn]

Last edited:
Of course! Like I say in the extra info tab, you guys have free reign so long as you keep it logical to the world.

I try to be a GM that is not too controlling, nor too laid back. Also, to clarify since GMs vary on this point, you guy can take over any NPC or make any and as many NPCs you feel are necessary to make this shindig fun.

Of course! Like I say in the extra info tab, you guys have free reign so long as you keep it logical to the world.

I try to be a GM that is not too controlling, nor too laid back. Also, to clarify since GMs vary on this point, you guy can take over any NPC or make any and as many NPCs you feel are necessary to make this shindig fun.
Okay, cool. I read those points, but just wanted to clarify as it was something you started.

[fieldbox= HEADS UP!!!, indigo, solid]

Alright ladies and gents. I'm trying something out, after this round you'll vote if you liked it or not, and depending on that I'll do it again or never again.

Here's what's happening:

I will NPC some zombies, and attack 2 characters in particular. How I choose who gets attacked: I will roll the dice and whichever two characters get the lowest numbers... uh, hold on to your undies and get ready to get creative. Characters that qualify for this are obviously the ones that have already been posted in IC.

I will write said zombie attacks tomorrow, probably early in the morning for me since I wont have the time later.

That is all. Good luck.

o_o)b

[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Astros
Well I'm almost done should be up tomorrow.

*waves*

[dash=#D4AF37]
Name: Harriet "Harry" Bell Weaver
Origin: Toronto, Canada
Occupation: With a background in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Harry is able to work on a wide variety of projects for Luxembourg- everything from zombie radar to weapons design to household appliance repair.

Appearance. Although Harry stands at a scant 152cm, she carries herself with the grace and power of a much taller woman, with shoulders thrown back, precisely controlled movements, and a stare that could cut through steel. Two hazel eyes set into a clear, ovular face are framed by long braids that stretch just past her natural waist; since this hairstyle often difficult to maintain, Harry tends to switch back and forth between braids and tight dreads. Regardless of the style, she usually likes to keep her long locks tied up and away from her face, especially while working. Her hands are callused, weathered, and typically blackened by greasy soot. It isn't uncommon to see similar streaks of black smudged on her face or clothes... at this point, Harry has all but given up on trying to keep the soot out of her life.

Though she has a strong, striking presence, Harriet is quick to smile and soften toward friends. Her figure, while ordinarily small and boyish, becomes motherly when embracing another; her arms, corded with hard muscle, are even stronger when wrapped in a hug. Harry has a sort of physical loveliness that can be expressed through both her work and her friendships, and makes her a memorable figure to many of those she meets.

Personality. Few people are as physically and mentally tough as Harriet Bell Weaver, who has gone to hell and back and is still able to wear a tired smile at the end of every day. Harry has the extraordinary gift of faith in the world and in people, even after years of heartbreak, blood, and violence; despite all of the losses she has encountered, this is a woman who still has the ability to trust and love freely. Just like her mother, Harriet has the highest regard for everyone she meets until led to believe otherwise, though once lost her good opinion is difficult to regain. As someone who comes from a large family, she also has a tremendous soft spot for children and will always seek to befriend them/allow them to play with her dog, Diesel. She understands that any child growing up in current times has already had an enormously difficult life, and strives to give them a taste of a normal childhood.

Harriet deals with her problems by throwing herself into her work, devoting her time and effort to others and leaving nothing for herself. When extremely upset, she will sit at her workbench for hours, days at a time without stopping, forgetting to eat, unable to sleep ... She becomes obsessed with the passage of time, and feels as though it's running out- that she needs to work faster, harder, smarter ... The woman will wake up later with piles of half-finished projects before her, and nursing a nasty headache. However, Harry would much rather pour her soul into mechanics than trouble anyone with her true feelings; she worries about burdening others, and entertains a fairly dismal opinion of herself. What comes off as strong body language actually belies a rather shaky self-confidence, one that is almost entirely reliant on the quality of her work and the happiness of others. Regardless, she is quick to defend her friends against personal attack, always honest, and is not afraid to ruffle a few feathers in order to maintain her own values and opinions.

Biography. Harry was born and raised in Toronto along with her seven older sisters. Although women of color were not looked upon with much respect, even in modern times, the Weaver girls grew up to be exceptionally talented and accomplished young women. Their parents, Jacques and Maria Weaver, had met in Pharmacy school, and had instilled a strong appreciation for education in each of their daughters. By the time Harriet was born, her oldest sibling was already studying law in college; with other sisters moving on to (and dominating) career fields like medicine, business, professional athletics, and the arts, Harry found herself with a growing family legacy to protect as she progressed through the primary education system. To be sure, the charismatic young woman succeeded with flying colors and had the world in her hands by the time she finished high school, ready to tackle the college career before her and make her mark on the world.

Tragedy struck shortly before Harriet's high school graduation with the death of her father, leaving her alone with her poor, horrified mother. Since her older siblings had all moved out and started their own lives, Harry was left with the task of taking care of the depressed Maria Weaver, who soon lost her job after weeks of not showing up for work. Harriet started college in Toronto instead of accepting a scholarship from Stanford, and stayed at home to comfort her broken parent; she balanced work with her studies, and spent as much time with her mother as possible. It would have been easy to feel anger toward her sisters for so selfishly ignoring the situation at hand, but Harriet quietly accepted her new responsibilities. She loved her mother more than anything, and would have quit school to take care of her full-time had Maria not insisted that her youngest daughter finish her education.

Near the end of her first three years at the University of Toronto, Harriet met an intelligent young man named Benjamin in one of her circuits classes, and the two were instantly attracted to one another. Ben had an endless compassion and charisma that Harriet was drawn to like a moth to a flame, and after a few months she found the courage to introduce him to her mother. Ben understood their situation, having lost his own father, and even tried to help out, earning the love and respect of both Maria and her daughter. The three became a motley sort of family, patched together by mutual loss and brought closer by kindness. The other Weaver girls visited when they had time, and for a while things were nice- not the same as before, but they were better than they had been in a long, long time.

Not two weeks before graduation, Ben proposed to Harriet and was met with a resounding "YES!" The two completed their education with matching diplomas and matching rings, a promise woven into the bond between them. Not long after, Harriet and Ben were both offered positions in a French construction firm across the ocean, and, tempted with outstanding salaries, they chose to accept. Moving to France was difficult for everyone, but eventually Harry, her fiance, and her mother settled into a quaint apartment in Paris with a lovely view of the city. The world was tinted rose for about four months, and then, abruptly, it turned blood red. The outbreak had begun.

Harriet was sitting with her mother when the news of a distant plague came on the TV; Angelica Weaver, a sister working in a hospital in British Columbia, assured them over the phone that there was nothing to worry about. Ben held the hand of his fiance and his future mother-in-law, and reassured them- as long as he was alive, nothing bad would happen, and they believed him. For a day or two, the plague was forgotten ... And then an infected tourist arrived in Paris. The crowded city streets were quickly transformed into mobs of pure chaos, blood splattering the ground unevenly, children crying, the sound of gnashing teeth echoing out of alleyways. Harriet fought her way home from work remarkably unscathed, and burst through the door of her mother's apartment in a panicked whirlwind. Maria was similarly terrified, and for a moment the women held one another on the floor of their flat and tried not to hear the screams coming from the streets below.

Although distressed at her inability to reach Ben, Harry told her then-immobile mother that she would stay by her side until the end, a statement that troubled poor Maria to the core. Later that week, when things had still not cleared up and Ben was nowhere to be found ... Maria Weaver chose to end her own life as Harriet slept nearby, hoping that her daughter would move on and fight for survival instead of wasting away with a mother whose spirit had died with her husband's years before. When Harriet woke to find her mother's lifeless body still clutching an empty pill bottle, a hastily-scrawled note tucked within, she swallowed her tears, packed a bag, and went on a journey to find the man she loved.

Harry never did find Benjamin, but she found her courage and a deep-seeded resilience that allowed her to survive amidst the insanity of post-plague Europe. For a few years she simply wandered, offering to fix radios and other household appliances for canned goods. For repairing a particularly grateful Belgian farmer's gun, she was given one of his dog's puppies, a black German Shepherd who would eventually be named Diesel. Harriet clung to Diesel with everything she had, training him and teaching him how to survive in this new, twisted world. In turn, the dog gave her something to love again- Diesel kept her alive. The two happened upon a small survivor camp in Germany, but were violently cast out after a few weeks due to Harriet's skin color; the horrors of modern living had caused certain paranoid attitudes and sicknesses to reappear in what was left of society. Fortunately, the pair happened upon Luxembourg about a year ago, and Harriet found that her education could finally be of some use. For the first time in three years, she felt like she could contribute to something larger than her own survival. For the first time in three years, Harriet found the holes in her heart starting to heal.

Weapon. Although she does occasionally make them, Harriet tends not to use guns due to their loud noise- Diesel doesn't like it (she's working on a silent gun as we speak, however). Instead, she keeps her favorite cricket bat near her bed at all times, and a crowbar or blowtorch are never far from reach.

Relationships.
To be determined
[/dash]

I'm almost done as well. Should finish it later today... hopefully.

Heyo, I like how this roleplay looks so far, and will possibly have a character up tomorrow if I'm still allowed to join.

Awesome!

@girlabot welcome aboard. I'm on my phone but I'll update character list as soon as I get a chance

Reactions: girlabot
Shoot. I just rolled the dice and uh, my character got one of the lowest scores. I mean, I'll go through with it if you guys are down for that, but I can also pass on that attack to the next character with the lowest score. Let me know. I'll check back here again when I get the chance.

In the meantime, the other character's going to get attacked... and someone's getting dragged into it because that character's not alone D:

EDIT:
Just as a personal view, I kind of see the school of zombies like... like, the clever velociraptors from Jurassic Park.

Last edited:
Shoot. I just rolled the dice and uh, my character got one of the lowest scores. I mean, I'll go through with it if you guys are down for that, but I can also pass on that attack to the next character with the lowest score. Let me know. I'll check back here again when I get the chance.

In the meantime, the other character's going to get attacked... and someone's getting dragged into it because that character's not alone D:
We want virgin blood! So pass it on to the next character.

Reactions: Mglo
I agree with Astros, go ahead and pass it to the next character, though I guess it wouldn't matter much since your character is one the streets anyways, it's likely he'll get caught up in stuff if I remember correctly.

I jest Itarichan... I'm afraid you make a valid point. D:

Good luck little child! And I'm sorry!

He got dragged in D:
Antoinette 's the one that hit the jackpot haha

CV9SI03VAAApRvw.png

Name: Charlotte | Age: 20 | Gender: Female | Height: 4'8" | Weight: 87 lbs | Origin: UK | Occupation: Manager of the Battlefield Cleaning Services PMC

Personality:
Dandy as can be, Charlotte holds a tongue of silver, voice of silk and posture of a Queen. The girl believes her prim and proper persona to benefit her when haggling or striking a deal, though even when alone she seems to keep it up. Similarly to why she only goes by a single name, Charlotte commits to this act as a way of repression and denial of her true standing and past. Still, any sorrow or regret remains buried far beneath the surface. Day to day she goes about gleeful and snippy, seemingly only relaxing around Yuko, and even then rarely.

She appears to possess some kind of sadistic streak, even now that she is mostly abstaining from blatant crime, Charlotte still enjoys pushing people's buttons and perhaps stringing them farther than she actually needs to. The swindler, unlike her friend, doesn't seem to particularly care for money and only really tries to gain as much compensation as possible for the sake of Yuko and her company.

Biography:
Born in the UK to a household in shambles, Charlotte learned the value of work early on. Due to her father's alcoholic tendencies and compulsion to gamble much of the family's money away, the girl spent much of her young age assisting her mother clean houses as a maid in order to earn back the money her father always ended up losing. School too proved a burned on the young girl due to her rather rare aesthetic characteristics; hair bicolored a shade of pink and brown, split right down the middle and her eyes, which mismatched color seemed to cross-match her hair perfectly.

Unfortunately, it was a typical case at that age. Primary school classrooms tended to require a "sacrifice" per say in order to function in harmony; one kid would be ostracised in order to unite the rest of the class. Charlotte with her unique physical traits was easy to outcast. School, work, and then home finally. Unfortunately, not even the disheveled home offered a safe haven for the girl. Constant arguments between her depressed mother and alcoholic father never warranted the feeling of a safe place.

Becoming depressed herself, it was perhaps a miracle or simple luck that Charlotte gained someone she could address as a friend. Though a bit brash and a tomboy, the girl known as Yuko acted as a restraint for the heterochromatic mini-maid; someone to keep her grounded. The years Yuko's family were stationed in the UK ensured that things remained a bit brighter than they were before. Charlotte's parents still fought actively at home, she still was ostracised and bullied at school, and she still was required to work as a maid to help pay for her father's fuck-ups, however she stuck with it with a bit more determination that prior to the two girls' meeting. Yuko wasn't exactly a "good influence", yet her presence alone acted as a positive modifier to Charlotte's outlook. Unfortunately, there was an issue to holding so much reliance in a single thing; if it ever goes away, then there's nothing left.

It was to be expected considering the situation of Yuko's family, but it still hit Charlotte hard, likely harder than it did the military brat herself. And with the "glue" per say gone, the rest of Charlotte's life seemingly began to go to hell as well; like Yuko's appearance, it was hard to say if it was bad luck or fate's cruel sense of humor. The "mini-maid's" mother grew sick soon after, too sick to be of any help working, which left Charlotte alone to make up enough money to get by.

It was at this point that the girl began to take after her father's talents in swindling and gambling, using the maid job more as a cover, then taking things that wouldn't be missed or noticed. Pickpocking in the streets or just straight-up duping people out of their money, Charlotte certainly performed better than her father. The issue with him was not that he was particularly bad or possessed the ire of lady luck, but simply that he didn't know when to stop. Still, her old man continued with his habits and threw away the cash she acquired almost as soon as she'd earn it. By the end of the months, they were back at square one, getting just enough to scrape by and certainly not enough to get her sick mother the attention she required. She passed away a year or so after.

This charade continued onward right until the "end". The town went to hell as can be expected, and Charlotte didn't receive any help or comfort from her father who literally disappeared one morning, leaving her to her own fate, not that she hadn't been practically taking care of herself this entire time. Still, when the world went to hell, Charlotte retained only her abilities as a swindler to help her, which earned her quite a lot of ire among survivors. Typically the girl would earn supplies via trade with those she encountered, acting similar to the phony "doctors" you'd find in the old west trying to sell off some miraculous formula with godlike effects. Cures, vaccines, medicine, high-quality weaponry capable of obliterating any threat with a single shot; Charlotte acquired a kind of silver tongue in her time growing up. She would even, when without anything fake to bargain off, give the helpless act, then grab some supplies and disappear in the night. Her childhood didn't exactly reward her with the ability to feel guilt for preying on generous travelers.

The girl would have found herself staring down the barrel of a gun eventually, were it not for another fateful encounter with a seemingly age-old friend. Charlotte was committing her normal hijinks, but unfortunately her acts were caught by some kind of military troop; heavy, high-class equipment. Scarier than any corpse out there. One of the soldiers in question saw through her charades rather easily and slammed her into the squad's APC. Charlotte wouldn't have stood a chance if the person wearing the intimidating armor wasn't her old "limiter" Yuko. Even though Charlotte had grown accustomed to keeping what she was feeling or thinking hidden, the girl couldn't help but jump for a hug and shed a few tears. Going by the mini-maid's justification though, it was simply because Yuko's brutish strength hurt.

Once again, Charlotte was saved in a way by Yuko. They formed a kind of mercenary group, with Charlotte acting as its spokeswoman. With her silver-tongue, the girl seemed to always get a bit more out of compensation for the group's services. At least she wasn't thieving outright anymore—as much.

Weapon:
Charlotte's weapon is, surprisingly, the utility she's always twirling around whether the weather be clear or stormy; her umbrella. Cleverly disguised as a pristine, lavish umbrella that complements her appearance, in times of need it doubles as a shotgun. Though, the girl would still prefer to abstain from getting her hands dirty personally. Still, in the case she was caught similarly to how she reunited with Yuko, Charlotte wanted a means of defending herself.

Relationships:
Yuko - Greatest Friend
Rest - TBD

Last edited:
Tristan's plan cannot fail.

He'd probably throw the pillow wrong and drop it on his foot :D

Reactions: Itari

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Name:[/BCOLOR] Gemini Linnaea Maas

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Nickname:[/BCOLOR] Gem

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Age:[/BCOLOR] 19 Years of Age

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Gender:[/BCOLOR] Female

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Origin:[/BCOLOR] Born in Belgium.

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Occupation:[/BCOLOR] Seamstress

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Appearance:[/BCOLOR] Standing at around 5'4", Gem weighs around 100 lbs and is very slender and petite. She has rather pale skin from working inside all day and very little blemish to speak of. Her chocolate brown curls tumble below her shoulders. Her bright blue eyes tend to darken when she is angry or sad or lighten when she is happy.

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Personality:[/BCOLOR] Gem could be described as a kind and caring girl. She tends to be very friendly and isn't afraid to strike up a conversation with a random stranger she sees. To add to this, when Gem is nervous, she tends to babble on and on and will not stop until someone does it for her. She has a bad habit of not fully thinking before she acts, which Rudd claimed was going to get her killed someday. One of her worst traits is that she is as stubborn as a mule when she gets in the mood. Most days, she is a very agreeable person but irritate her or anger her and that agreeableness gets thrown out of the window head first. However, Gem is not one to anger easily but when you do, you're liable to not notice. Her anger is a quiet thing. Her voice gets quieter the angrier she gets and if her anger becomes too much, she simply walks away to calm down. She isn't one for violence but she will do anything to protect the ones she cares about, even going as far as putting herself in harms way.

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Biography:[/BCOLOR] Gem's childhood was a confusing one at best. When she was born, her mother had passed away during childbirth and her father simply disappeared, leaving her all alone. One of the doctors wanted to take her in but with five children already, he simply could not. However, he did ensure that she was left in the care of a excellent foster home. It was there that Gem grew up happily. She was well liked by all the children there and they were all very sad to see her adopted when she was five. It was a young couple that had recently found out that they were physically unable to have children. Gem was an only child and the parents doted on her every day. When she was around six or seven, she met a boy her age at the playground. He had been playing alone and Gem had gone over to him. She was persistent in becoming his friend, never becoming discouraged. Her efforts paid off and the two became best friends. However, one day the boy disappeared and Gem never saw him again. She mourned the loss of her friend but she moved on in life.

Her foster parents owned their own clothing store and made clothes for a living. Her mother taught her the tools of the trade and Gem became quite proficient at it. When she grew older, she added her own contributions to the store which quickly became popular. Soon, everyone was clamoring to wear something made by Gem. Then the world went to Hell in a hand-basket. It was a gradual descent though. Gem didn't notice anything out of the ordinary until people started trying to eat each other in the streets. Gem was only able to watch in horror as her mother fell prey to the monsters, forcing her and her father to run. Her father lasted a week afterwards before receiving a nasty bite wound on his leg. He turned and Gem was left with no choice but to bash his head in with a metal pipe. It still haunts her to this day. After that, everything is history. She meet Ruud in an abandoned hospital and the two journeyed to Luxemburg together where they are housemates.

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Weapon:[/BCOLOR]
XyMw3W5.gif

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Origin:[/BCOLOR] One day, a man came in desperately needing clothes for his children however, he had no currency in which to buy them with. He offered to trade a weapon he had made in exchange, seeing as he has offered the weapon before but no one wanted it. Gem, heartbroken by his story, didn't hesitate in accepting the trade and planned on selling the weapon afterwards. But then the world fell apart and that weapon soon became her savor in her time of need.
[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Limiter's:[/BCOLOR] The gun can only use a certain kind of bullet, like silver or titanium so she would have to use the bullets that were also traded with the weapon sparingly. When she uses the gun, it has a cool down period where she has to wait before she uses it again.

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Relationships:[/BCOLOR] Wiebe Koen Damme "Ruud"~ The two childhood friends that were separated when they were young. They meet again in an abandoned hospital, on the run from zombies but they do not recognize each other at first. (My friend is making him)
The rest are TBD.

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

Color Code=#00ff00 | Lime​

Status
Not open for further replies.