Contained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ariana turned around, hearing the knock. She opened the door a crack, and, seeing that it was the man from before, she opened it widely. "Come in! Hurry, before it's too late!" she whispered, ushering him in.

nivek turned to the guy seeing him through what is now the opened door and pulled in the man and slamming the door locking it "OK hes the last thing we open the door for its getting a little to close with theses new people risking all of our lives!" nivek said worried bout those around him.

Randy stepped inside the house glad that his black robe was concealing him from the view of any guards that have started patrolling. Once he was safely inside and the door he turned to the girl again. "Thanks." He whispers before turning to the man he had seen earlier, he clearly seemed a little unhappy about the girl letting him in "What's done is done." he told him, knowing the risk he probably took, but at least it was nullified by the robe he had on. However it was starting to get heated in there, and a little scratchy where it touched his skin, he wondered if it was a good idea to take it off for now...

nivek ever so silent trying not to do anything that could risk everyone lives decides to go to a corner and sit down. he looked around the house and hoped that these people who have helped them would be affected by his bad luck. he sighed "just my luck" he said under his breath.

Ariana was just about to ask the man's name, when Tobias rushed into the room. "I have the limes all ready for din-" he paused when he saw the man. "Who are you!?" he said, clearly upset.

Randy realized just how threatening he probably looked to most as a younger boy rushed in and asked who he was looking quite upset. He swiftly removed his black robe revealing the quite worn but rather in decent shape clothes, his face was covered with a few bruises and a cut that had scabbed up from before, but his most defining traits were his dark brown hair and his blue-ish grey eyes that were now more visible with the robe off and in better lighting. "I'm Randy... Who might you be?" He responded to the boy's question making sure to return it... He figured he'd ask the girl's name next, he hadn't had the time to do that before, but now that he did, it would be a good opportunity to.

nivek watched as randy intrdused himself as nivek sat in the corner trying not to interact with them knowing they could be indanger for even looking at him...

"I'm Tobias." he replied. "How do you know Ana?" Ariana smiled. "I'm Ariana. This is Janet." she said, gesturing to Janet, asleep in her arms.

"We kinda bumped into each other a times earlier today." Randy explained, he knew just how strange the encounters were early on, but sooner or later he came to get used to them. By now, the 3 people in the room had introduced themselves, the boy that came in looking a little upset at first was Tobias, the girl who had asked him how he knew Anna was Ariana, and Janet was the younger was sleeping in her arms. "Her family's quite big... But I don't see a mother around, how on earth does she conceal this many people from the views of the guards..." He thought to himself, perhaps not all of them were under 15 though, so that might make it a little easier.

nivek ever so silent feeling as if he is turning ivisible witch may be for the best for the group. nevik thought to himself 'what would happen if he just disapeared would it be safer?' he pondered to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.