1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
This idea was inspired after my discovery of Hannibal...Usually I am not one for horror but I see a lot of possiblities with this RP idea.

It starts out in a post-zombie infestation. Insect like parasites come to earth and start to latch onto people making them semi zombies. (Their bodies are alive but the brain is dead, they also still eat humans.) The infestation has gotten very bad and the human poulation risk distruction if they don't do something. Food supplies are running low because of land invasion of the parasites so scientist decide to kill two birds with one stone.

They make a serium that makes humans have a taste for the parasites.

At first it seems successful on those who were given it, but things turn for the worst as thoughs given the serium start to get a taste for more than just the parasites...

Another Idea with a similar out come involves mutant locus. They eat a lot of the force humans to become more open minded as well as search for other possiblities. Science makes a serium and humsn develope taste for locus and then it is basically the same, just with locus instead of zombies.

This Rp will most likely be very violent and messy, those who can't stomach it should not take interest. Howeverm there is more to it than just blood shed, I also hope to play with character developement and romance and comedy, though the last to will be very light and not the main focus. I'd really love to hear what you think, anything at all would be wonderful!

As I said in cbox, I love it Harpy! You can totally count me in! :D

Pretty much what PA said :3

Awesome! I hope more people look and take an interest 83

Count me in. Romance is a very big plus for me. :)

Plus, I'd love to whack a few zombie heads. >:D

I love me some horror RP. I would like to play!