LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Weekdays 3:00 pm - 9:00 Pm Weekends EVERYTHING !~!~!
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modarn Fantasy, Magical, Scifi
mg22429930.100-1_800.jpg

Premise

The year is 2030 and technology consumes everyone’s lives. People are so distracted by their devices that the world plummets under the control under the single government of the UN. People have found a way to be connected to the internet at all times, these people who can barely take care of themselves are always high of information. The UN inspectors and world governments sniff out the magical mutants hidden in the crowds, tainted by rifts in space-time.

This world is the one you live in and you are being hunted. You are in rundown Detroit, the date is April 2nd and you have been taken in by a group of friendly pagans and Satanists who practice and worship magic from the rifts. They are secretive and protect the children scarred by the rifts. They teach them magic and skills to hone their powers. Some mutations are more of a nuisance than others. They protect you nonetheless.

This is your world.

Introduction
[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to our little RP we have here. It came to me and my old friend @Munchlax that we should do[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]an RP.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The plot was mostly inspired by Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children but with a dark a gritty twist. The setting was actually made by me and a different friend of mine, but we have decided to change it a bit for our story. The setting as you can see is rather dystopian, we are aiming for a rough cruel cyberpunk kind of feel but you won’t see any sort of sci-fi buildings as most places are still on the infrastructure of our time. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]How this is going to work[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Munchlax and I have characters that are going to be paired together romantically with the goal of them getting together later on. We are looking for two more people who will be interested in this RP. Only two, no more than that. The romance is only for fluff in this dark world, it is highly recommended that the two players are paired together (optional, of course). We are also looking for dedicated people, we aren’t necessarily going to post every single day as we will be busy, but we want this to be a somewhat long-term RP.[/BCOLOR]

Well of course I'm interested.

Hmm... This seems pretty cool.

Consider my interest piqued.

Hmm... This seems pretty cool.

Consider my interest piqued.
Oh hi, Techo weren't you in the Neko RP? Welcome if you are surely interested and have a friend you might they would be the 2nd person we need.

I don't think I know of anyone that would, sorry.

Hmm... I was thinking of maybe doing a character around motoring. Unsure exact character concept, though.

Suh dude. This is the thing you wanted us to look at, yes?

Guten tag mein freund. I'll be here whenever you need me. <3

Last edited:
I'm definitely pretty interested in this! Although, would our characters - if I'm even in this, of course - be at all connected to the Internet via implants or whatever? And could they have cybernetic enhancements?

Status
Not open for further replies.