Constantly Searching For One X One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ibara no Joō

Original poster

☆ Welcome ☆

I'm Midnight Capricorn and it's nice to meet everyone, I've been currently roleplaying on iwaku for about a year now but have been roleplaying for a lot longer then that, Let's see I started roleplaying when I turned nine years old and I'm nineteen years old now so....around 10 years give or take a few months in the summer when I had a school. Hmm what else is interesting about me, I'm a college student (don't be scared away) amd only tale classes on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Roleplaying stats
☆ I do both genders
☆ I do fandom rps as well as original ideas
☆ I tend to post 2 - 6 pargraphs
☆ I participate in libertine roleplays
☆ my favorite genres are: romance, bedevil , fandom, feudal era , science fiction, yuri, historical, pregnancy, mafia based, orphanage, fantasy, modern day, school based, academy based, magical girl , libertine , yaoi
☆ I dislike: gore , over complicated plots or pairings, violence, bathroom play, long character sheets

Pairings
quick tip: when it is something such as vampire / human / demon / undead bride / hunter / etc etc it means vampire x human , vampire x demon and so on and so forth

vampire / human / demon / princess / pirate / angel / dark angel /moon goddess
human / werewolf / half demon / fairy / mad god / goddess / human
demon / human / princess / pirate / angel / dark angel / devil's daughter / summoner / slave wanting to rebel against it's current master
princess / prince / knight / butler / maid / goddess / pirate / healer / phoenix / warrior from another time
pirate / princess / angel / goddess / dragon woman / anthro wolf / dark goddess / pregnant dragon
angel / princess / dark angel / devil's daughter / goddess / dark god
moon goddess / sun god / demon / gargoyle / prince of the shadow's
clockwork doll / goddess / dark god
dragon / rider / pregnant dragon / mate / knight / protector / guardian / god / goddess
student / teacher / transfer student / male student disguised as a girl or reverse / principal's daughter or principal's son
Master/Slave/Pet
arranged marriage / starting a family

Fandoms
Black Butler
How to Train your Dragon
Harry Potter
Skyrim
Final fantasy 7, 10 , XII , XIII-2 , XIII
Dragon Age 1, 2 and 3.
Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3
Rise of the Guardians
Disney
Studio Ghibli
Once Upon A Time
Pitch Perfect
The Hunger Games
Kingdom Hearts
Vocaloid
Pokemon
Death Note
Ouran High School Host Club
Law & Order: SVU
Chronicles of Narnia
NCIS
Steven Universe
Precure Series

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm interested in your human x newly turned vampire. Give me a pm when you get a chance :).

Still waiting for partners.​

I might be interested, but I'm having a bit of trouble reading your pairings list :)

Reactions: TotallyMe
I might be interested, but I'm having a bit of trouble reading your pairings list :)
oh the slashes means the different pairings we could do, for example with the Prince x / Servant / Demon / Vampire / Body Guard / Pirate / Siren / Dragon / Female Knight / Maid

it basically means prince x servant , prince x demon , prince x vampire and so on and so forth.

Oh alright. I was trying to read it as like demon/hunter + mythical being/devil's daughter. Some of the pairings got pretty weird haha. If you're interested I would love to RP with you? Should I send you a message?

Oh alright. I was trying to read it as like demon/hunter + mythical being/devil's daughter. Some of the pairings got pretty weird haha. If you're interested I would love to RP with you? Should I send you a message?
please if you wouldn't mind.

Well, if you want to do some yaoi then... I wouldn't mind it. Personally I think prince x pirate would be lots of fun. I do love spirited away though, we could do a alternate of it and replace chihiro and kohaku and keep things virtually the Sam as the movie if you want.

Well, if you want to do some yaoi then... I wouldn't mind it. Personally I think prince x pirate would be lots of fun. I do love spirited away though, we could do a alternate of it and replace chihiro and kohaku and keep things virtually the Sam as the movie if you want.
I guess so, yai isn't my speciality

Well it was just a suggestion. I don't mind doing het either

I'm a die hard Whovian and some Doctor Who RP sounds awesome.

I also have an OC Galifreyian who takes the name Zoe. She's not "the Doctor" more like "the Mom"

Allons-y!

I'm a die hard Whovian and some Doctor Who RP sounds awesome.

I also have an OC Galifreyian who takes the name Zoe. She's not "the Doctor" more like "the Mom"

Allons-y!
sure, would you mind messaging me please?

I would LOVE to do a mass effect pairing with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.