Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ibara no Joō

Original poster

☆ Welcome ☆

I'm Midnight Capricorn and it's nice to meet everyone, I've been currently roleplaying on iwaku for about a year now but have been roleplaying for a lot longer then that, Let's see I started roleplaying when I turned nine years old and I'm nineteen years old now so....around 10 years give or take a few months in the summer when I had a school. Hmm what else is interesting about me, I'm a college student (don't be scared away) amd only tale classes on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Roleplaying stats
☆ I do both genders
☆ I do fandom rps as well as original ideas
☆ I tend to post 2 - 6 pargraphs
☆ I participate in libertine roleplays
☆ my favorite genres are: romance, bedevil , fandom, feudal era , science fiction, yuri, historical, pregnancy, mafia based, orphanage, fantasy, modern day, school based, academy based, magical girl , libertine , yaoi
☆ I dislike: gore , over complicated plots or pairings, violence, bathroom play, long character sheets

Pairings
quick tip: when it is something such as vampire / human / demon / undead bride / hunter / etc etc it means vampire x human , vampire x demon and so on and so forth

vampire / human / demon / princess / pirate / angel / dark angel /moon goddess
human / werewolf / half demon / fairy / mad god / goddess / human
demon / human / princess / pirate / angel / dark angel / devil's daughter / summoner / slave wanting to rebel against it's current master
princess / prince / knight / butler / maid / goddess / pirate / healer / phoenix / warrior from another time
pirate / princess / angel / goddess / dragon woman / anthro wolf / dark goddess / pregnant dragon
angel / princess / dark angel / devil's daughter / goddess / dark god
moon goddess / sun god / demon / gargoyle / prince of the shadow's
clockwork doll / goddess / dark god
dragon / rider / pregnant dragon / mate / knight / protector / guardian / god / goddess
student / teacher / transfer student / male student disguised as a girl or reverse / principal's daughter or principal's son
Master/Slave/Pet
arranged marriage / starting a family

Fandoms
Black Butler
How to Train your Dragon
Harry Potter
Skyrim
Final fantasy 7, 10 , XII , XIII-2 , XIII
Dragon Age 1, 2 and 3.
Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3
Rise of the Guardians
Disney
Studio Ghibli
Once Upon A Time
Pitch Perfect
The Hunger Games
Kingdom Hearts
Vocaloid

Pokemon
Death Note
Ouran High School Host Club
Law & Order: SVU
Chronicles of Narnia
NCIS
Steven Universe
Precure Series

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
[GALLERY=media, 6941]Student Lucifer by Saint Guillotine posted Jul 28, 2015 at 9:13 AM[/GALLERY]
Name: Lucifer Mathias Anghelscu
Gender You Prefer Playing: Male and Female
Sexuality You Prefer Playing : Straight

[spoili]
Yomi Isayama : "... I see."

Seven minutes. That made things urgent, then. There was no telling how long it'd take Scarlette to make her way from the school to here, and who knows what her alternative to solving the problem was or how long it would take? It was far too risky. In essence, what Lucifer had just said to her was that if he didn't take a donation of some kind over the next couple of minutes, he would go feral. Become the thing he was afraid, ashamed or both of becoming, something he worked so hard not to become with every waking breath and moment.

She couldn't stand that.

So, without opening her eyes, Yomi slowly took a deep, calming inhalation through the nose, exhaling through the mouth... and in a relaxed, placid movement drew Shishio from its sheathe with its usual *shiiing*, holding her left arm out straight while using her opposite hand to rest the blade lightly on her forearm, the opposite side of the wrist where there were no veins to risk doing major damage as she spoke again.

"I like to think I'm sentient. I'm healthy, my blood sugar is normal so you won't get vampire diabetes or anything. I've... kept my body, umm... pure, and I've been involved in so many rituals and spirit beast consecrations that I'm sure my blood has a few benefits compared to a normal person's. I'm adopted, so don't expect the mighty blood of an Isayama or anything, but... it is the blood of a vanquisher. It's what I've lived and breathed my whole life. I don't know how it'd compare to a martial artist or spellcaster, but..."

She trailed off, eyes flickering open to regard him fully as she coughed.

"Can I use a cup, or do you have to...?"

Lucifer Anghelscu
: [+2 roll, Forceful Approach +2, Stunt +2, Inspired by Yomi aspect +2.Total +8. Legendary success.]

He blinked.

And for a long moment was silent before doing something that was incredibly unusual for the situation.

Lucifer blushed so hard, one might have made the argument he didn't need the extra blood as laughter erupted from the side, Anastasia clutching her sides as her raven cawed and flapped away to her shoulder...And Lucifer found himself able to move. As for his thirst...

"You have five minutes, little brother. Long enough to either get it under control or turn feral when the spell wears off...Its do or die now."

And she wandered off, Lucifer sitting up and while still red, looking at Yomi with a strange, intense look on his face before he finally took her hand and moved the sword away, one hand moving to cup her chin in a mirror form of the Maid Cafe and his eyes drawing in hers, before finally murmuring the following.

"Pace tua."

Latin, meaning simply "With your permission". A phrase explained as Lucifer closed the distance, and this time without the pocky in the way.

That lasted for about a minute, before pulling her head back, hand in her hair as he ran his fingers through before nipping her earlobe gently, his hot breath on her exposed throat as Lucifer went by instinct...His impromptu attempt at seduction, in an attempt to make this easier before his fangs scraped her shoulder and he bit down, the pinprick brief before euphoria began to swim from that spot as he began to feed directly.

And as he fed, the thought occurred to him that Mrs. Zoe in the end was right...There was someone in the school who'd offer something like this. He was only glad it was Yomi first, as he successfully fought his animal urges down to keep it non-life threatening.

Yomi Isayama
:She was nervous enough about the offering as it was, employing every last ounce of self-discipline she'd ever learned from her father in a bid to maintain her cool, relaxed, kneeling composure, deep, surreptitious inhales and exhales helping as she continued to stare, the only outward sign of jitters being the constant biting of her bottom lip, teeth digging in to whiten the skin around it as she swallowed. This was fine. It was just a meager offering to help a friend out, a few drops so he didn't lose his mind five minutes from now. No big deal.

Dammit why was he blushing there was nothing to blush about it was just-- Oh and now that brat over there waslaughing, too? It took every fiber of restraint she had not to go over there and stab the little flea then and there, which meant she had very little restraint left over to hide her own crimson cheeks as she nonetheless kept her outward calm. Still fine.

He was sitting up now. Well, that was... good. Really good. She had been approaching this under the assumption that he'd be completely paralyzed and it'd just be her holding her wrist a few centimeters above his mouth, but now he could... he could... do that while he was sitting up? Why was the sword being moved away? They were so close now, and Yomi could feel his breath on her lips as she stared right back, still keeping her expression as calm as she possibly could under the circumstances as she distracted herself trying to recall where she'd seen that look in his eyes before. It was so familiar! He'd had it when... when... with the pocky thing...

It sunk in right around the phrase given in Latin that things were definitely not fine.

Noriyuki would be furious. Her daddy would be absolutely ashamed of her, if she did this she'd be completely dishonoring an agreement that had been set in stone for years now! She waspromised to the Izuna family, she couldn't allow herself to be seduced by some european aristocrat with fangs and pretty eyes. That wouldn't at all befit the one meant to lead the Isayama family as soon as she was. She was prepared to lead that family, and she was also prepared to reject any advances that might infringe on her arrangement back home, for her father if no one else. She could do this, all she had to do was say no.

She opened her mouth to explain all this, but unfortunately she realized they were already several dozen seconds into proceedings and her body had been running on total autopilot of its own accord since that time, normally pale complexion absolutely flushed the deepest shade of scarlet as she gasped at the sudden sensation of fangs on her ear lobe. And then, her shoulder. And then...

She hardly even felt the prick of the teeth, in all honesty, but she yelped nonetheless as she made a grab for his biceps and effectively used them both as stressballs for the duration, teeth clenched and breathing as shallow and ragged as it had ever been in contrast to her calm from before as all pretenses of cool flew straight out a 50th story window. This still wasn't fine. Not one bit.

She couldn't bring herself to stop it either, though.

Lucifer Anghelscu
: "The sharing of blood or vitae as we call it is a sacred thing. In days of old, we were predators and treated our victims as chattel. Now, time and our own maturity has shown us for what it truly is...A Gift, and always donated or given freely. This is how we differ ourselves and the Clan from the animals that would taint all our name. Animals hunt...Sentients receive. And as such, you must always treat it as it deserves, for what gift is greater than the currency of life itself for us?"

His fathers words echoed in his mind as he fed, now and then pulling back to lap with his tongue on the wound, ensuring she didn't bleed out before moving back in again. Had he known it would be like this...No. He probably still wouldn't do so. This was dangerously addicting, even in his half-blood state.

But even so, something in him cried out for more and with a supreme act of will, he crushed that thought under foot and pulled his head back...And realized just how entangled they were and how shaky both were for the experience, his own hands placed on the back of Yomi's head and on the small of her back for support as he looked at her eyes and glanced away.

"....Thank you, seems really, really inadequate for what you have gifted me."

He said quietly.

Yomi Isayama :Yomi was mortified.

It wasn't the act of him taking her blood itself, obviously. She had been prepared to do that as it was, that was why she offered.

It was everything else. The closeness, the intimacy, the directness of how said blood was taken, the attraction to him she'd been denying herself ever since the stupid pocky thing finally crashing down on her like an avalanche and then some. She had responsibilities back home, and she was pretty sure in that one act she had just shirked at least half of them. Maybe more.

Unless she could just... forget. Block it out from her memory. He needed blood, she gave him blood, that was all there was to it. That was all the records would ever show. It was still fine. Nothing changed. There was absolutely no reason for her to be as pale as she currently was, her hands quivering and eyes wide as she stared at some terrible, invisible thing a thousand yards away, mouth opening and struggling to form words as all the blood drained from her face, figuratively and literally. She just... it wasn't fair. She had so many obligations already and now she had to deal with this?!

She coughed suddenly. Or rather, choked, making to disentangle herself further to fall back and scoot a few feet away as she panted for breath and flattened her hair, clutching at it like straw for a moment as she just... sat there and contemplated. This was definitely bad. Absolutely wrong and terrible. It was everything she'd been trying to keep shut down in her mind for the last few weeks.

That was why it was good, too.

"..." She finally stood up, a sudden, furious flurry to scramble to her feet as she flattened her skirt hastily, swallowing her pride, horror and everything else and giving a stiff bow on instinct.

"Yes. I hope you feel better soon, Lucifer. I should go catch up with the others before they go on too far ahead."

With that, she booked it like a librarian.

Lucifer Anghelscu
: "....."

And as Lucifer watched her run without even a glass slipper to hold onto, his expression was torn between frustration and something else...Something that Anastasia would call out, the hook of her umbrella pulling Lucifer to stare at her as she smiled.

"I rather like that look on your face. Its different, isn't it baby brother? You'll feel its effects soon enough...But you didn't have to do it that way either. You could have let her slice her arm, drip into a cup...No muss, no fuss. So what was with that instead?"

Showing irritation for the first time, Lucifer batted away the umbrella as he spoke stiffly.

"I didn't want her sword to mar her...Especially not for the likes of me. Its like giving a finger to a ghul, and I wanted her to have something pleasant in return."

Anastasia raised an eyebrow, her raven preening her hair for her before she finally said flatly.

"For someone who acts like you do, you can be so full of troll shit."

She shrugged as though she didn't care as she added casually.

"Still, perhaps its for the best...Shes an Isayama. You may be friendly with her, but good luck getting her family to greet you with anything but stakes and garlic. But its not like you're going to be pursuing this line anyway, especially with that friend of yours with the limbs."

She relished in the quiet despair that showed on his face as she smiled and kicked her feet as she got up and said sweetly.

"I'm going to guard the door. Have fun with your complications.~"

And she was gone, leaving Lucifer alone...Still lost in thought and like Yomi, forcing himself to confront the truth. He shouldn't have done that. It was wrong and he could list every reason in the world why.

So why couldn't he feel regret?
[/spoili]
What is this? Not only does it stretch out my thread. But I wasn't even asking for all this information

What is this? Not only does it stretch out my thread. But I wasn't even asking for all this information

Oh really? Strange.

please send me a sample if you wish to roleplay with me.

I suppose I must have read that first one wrong. Regardless, the spoiler tag should have kept the opening sample small enough to keep your thread minimal. : )

Good luck in your RP hunt.

Im typing on my tablet so my my posts might be a bit slow and hard to read.

I be interested

Oh you name changed

updated my search thread and added a few things.

Hey there! I'd be interested in rping with you, if you're still searching for someone. I like a lot of what you suggested for original ideas, and couldn't help but grin at a few of your listed fandoms.

Hey there! I'd be interested in rping with you, if you're still searching for someone. I like a lot of what you suggested for original ideas, and couldn't help but grin at a few of your listed fandoms.
would you mind messaging me please?

Still waiting for your partners​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.