Constant Chaotic

Q

[Q]

Original poster
http://cc.khat.us

This story is sort of old. It was a web serial. I released one chapter once a week for a long time. After boot camp I got busy, took a hiatus, it's been quite some time since I've even looked at it.

It was one o my goals to finish this. I'm aware of some problems but not all.

I know this is a lot of content to go through, so I would guess just give a broad overview of the site and tell me what you think-- is it easy to navigate? To you know where to start?

And then then if you actually want to read a chapter or two, if you review those chapters... Just let me know which chapters you actually read. Unless you read the entire thing. In which case, I commend you.

Just because it's already written doesn't mean I can't/won't change it. In fact it's possible I may rewrite a few chapters just because and then re-release the whole thing starting from the beginning. xP

Also, there are chapter summaries if you just want to read those and get a general idea... Or if you want to read a random chapter in full and then the chapter summaries to catch up.
Whatever.

I also have more art of the world and a lot more encyclopedia entries I needed to add/update but I lost track of time way back when. Px
JOINING THE MILITARY DOES THAT TO YOU LOL.

ANYWAYS I'M SURE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A SYNOPSIS NOW.

It's fantasy. Blehhh, I know over done. I started this several years a go and have rewritten it twice now. At this point, I really just want to finish it and say I wrote all the way through.

In the world of Gaia, people have Resonance Souls. These souls grant them special powers. But some of these powers are feared. The ones of most relevance are The Prophecies, which consist of The Phoenix and The Soul Stealer.
These Resonants are so strong that factions exist to try to stop them from destroying the world.

In a world that believes in prophecy, do you think you can change it?
The League has sent a Monte Criston to destroy The Phoenix, whose current reincarnation is in the country of Dexterity.
It's a small girl.
And she's your best friend.

I think I need to write a new synopsis, now that I think about it.
BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT. D: