Kurureenu_Yurasu

Queen of ♣
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Friday,Saturday- Whenever I want. All other days: After about 3.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, I'm open to almost anything. Just feel free to ask. If I'm not comfortable with it, I will calmly talk about it. Otherwise, I'm all over the spectrum.
Looking for more RPs. Would prefer someone who is consistent who would at least post once a day. We all have lives, though, so every couple or few days is okay, too. I would just not want to be waiting several weeks for a response. I would like someone who is literate and would post more than just a couple of lines. No god-modding my main character.

I prefer playing the female and seeking a male for a (F x M). I will do libertine, but I want plot over smut. Always plot. I'm not crazy about canon characters, but I don't mind doing RPs with a base off of an anime, game, or movie. As long as I'm familiar with it, I wouldn't mind the idea of it. Shoot me some pairings you may be interested or plots and we can discuss it.

I have preferences for action with a possibility for romance. I've done mafia, pirate, medieval fantasy, and slice of life high school. I like ideas and trying some new things, so feel free to PM me. I'm always looking.

Thank you.

Reactions: PecanScotch
Status
Not open for further replies.