Online Availability
Evening central european time
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Apocalyptic, Intruigues, Empire building, Magical, but still open for anything, so long as I happen to have the mood for it currently.
Much movement could be seen from atop the world within the Arcanium of Cesedria. Masses of Troops were gathered, moved, prepared.
Each nation to their own.

• The Karoic Empire has it's Portal Located between two mountain ranges. To the south there is a path leading through the mountain, to the north a tunnel connects this centre to the north. Overall this is a fairly defensive position. Mines have been discovered, two of them have already been claimed. There are multiple Castle and mines that still can be claimed, to the northeast lies a great wall. Scouts were so far unable to get a closer.
    Two camps have been set up to allow armies to move quickly eastwards while defending the north and south of the mountains.

Scouts are reported to be missing to the northeast, east and southeast.

• The Shogunate may have stepped into the world ten years ago, but they were afraid of what they may face and only very carefully expanded out. They ended up seeing that they are in an enclosed location, surrounded by mountain ranges that seem unpassable.
    An old harbor has been detected and the Shogunate knows that they will need to claim it and build ships, if they wish to expand outside of this range.
    Multiple Mines and possible logging locations have been seen.
    A camp has been set up for the troops. They are awaiting their orders.

• The Barren Land Empire sent out their ships to scout the surrounding area, they have yet to set a fleet. A military camp has been build right outside the Portal. They located a harbor to the east of their camp. It lying in ruins.
    To the southeast lies an abandoned Castle and further south lies a forest that may make up a good location for logging.
    The Barren Land Empire has claimed all of the Mines in the area, considering their trade oppurtunities.

• The Naylein nation have set up their Military camp a bit southeast of their Portal. Curiously they have explored the nearby land. They discovered mining locations, logging stands and yet require to lay claim to them. Further south lies another logging stand but they did not manage to expand their influence to it. Weither or not this was expected, two young girls approached their military camp. It appears they made contact with one of the secret agent blocks to be let through to speak to the present leader.
    aKD51WQl.png

"Greetings my'lady, we are ambassador of the Arcanium of Cesedria. We came here out of our own curiousity to see inspect your culture. You are the first Woman to lead the nation they represent in the entirity of all visitor that came to this world.", said the white haired girl. Just as the white haired girl stopped, the black one continued: "I am of the Arcane Knights. We represent our order in the evergoing struggle of foreign worlds visiting us." "And I am of the Goddesses personal Guard." "If you wish, one of us may remain here to open diplomatic relations between our nations. Seeing as we are both ruled by a woman." "If this is not to your satisfication, we shall return to our posts and resume our tasks."

(Expanding Borders, Diplomacy, Intrigue are National Actions)
(Expanding Borders require scouting)
(Scouting Mines in the surrounding area automatically claims them, costs full Mine building costs)
(For each action, please roll that dice)
(Claiming costs half the price of building)

National Action:
Character Action:
Troop Action:
Scout Action:

Written out:

Note: Each Post equals one turn, everybody needs to make a post between each round ends. The limit to make a post is seven days(equal to the time in which I will attempt to make a GM post. If a post should not be possible please contact me and tell me the focus you want your nation to have and I will act on it for you for up to four times
Note2: If there is a problem, please contact me and give me an accurate explanation to why you consider it to be a problem. If the arguments are valid I will consider it in the future. Previously happened situations will NOT be changed and are final as this is a test run.

Last edited:
National Action: Consolidation.
Character Action: None of significance.
Troop Action: Troops are dispatched to claim the Harbour.
Scout Action: Scouts move to investigate the two mines close to the northern Castle.

Khaelesh Raegath hissed at the light of this new world and with depthless contempt for the power that had spurned him so. Rising to his full height he looked past the peaks and towards his own people encamped in the foothills, he had other camps further forwards but there was no time for him to waste considering such petty things at the moment. The most important task right now was simple consolidation of their foothold. "Tiw wli sovsxi." He hissed to his aide, a grandson of little potential so far down the rungs of succession that the boy who changed his chamber pot was about as important.

"Aiq za Izcivuv." The insignificant lizardling replied. Small too for his age, more like Chak'hoth than Chakkath. It took ten minutes for him to actually manage to get out and assemble the circle as he required but soon they filtered in, five of his most favoured sons and daughters and three of other noble houses chosen for their competence instead of their families. Indeed, one of them was actually a Chak'hoth chosen purely for his brilliance.

They all prostrated themselves before him as he passed his black gaze over them, they could feel the darkness reaching deep into their souls tasting it for treason and betrayal. The God-Emperor was ever vigilant. The God-King knew all. Khaelesh was life, and death, and those who crossed him were most fortunate if they were simply granted death. "Cukiv. Wloq Hyb'f ur cukiv yb'f wliov qespxa wukiv ur hotl'w wlyw zeqw hi qwoxxif yb'f vibfivif obwo qlyfuk. Aue yvi za sxuqiqw suebsox. Za sluqib qivd'yb'wq. Fu buw ryox zi."

"Ob Auev qlyfuk'q ki qivdi xuayxxa. Ob wloq xori uv wli bijw." The eight replied simultaneously rising up leaving, each ensuring he didn't dare attempt to look like they were standing taller than the Emperor, not that they could, he was large even for Chakkath, only a rare few warrior-chakkath could stand taller and they would never dare.

"Ki fu buw lydi zesl wozi wu qcyvi. Lorax, qibf qsuewq wu slisp uew wli zobiq biyv wli syq'wxi. O kybw wliz qisevif ybf wevbif wu eq. Rorag, O kybw aue wu wypi y wlueqybf zib ybf qisevi wli lyvhuev, O kybw ow wevbif ruv uev eqi yq quub yq oq riyqohxa cuqqohxi." Khaelesh said as a servant brought in the meal. Rorag was one of his better leaders, and he didn't need to personally oversee the securing of the Harbour. And Lorax one of his better scoutmasters. He'd see his own duty got done to the utmost.

"Aiq za tuf." They replied devoutly.

Khaelesh nodded. They were devout, loyal and intelligent, a curious set of traits that didn't match up all that often without careful cultivation. "Tuuf. Wlib ki yvi livi wu vof wli kuvxf ur wli hxotlw wlyw oq yxx xotlw ybf syqw ow obwu fyvpbiqq. Tiw wu kuvp ciucxi. Or aue yxx fu auev muhq wlib aue koxx xodi wu qii owq suzobt. Vizizhiv, xotlw wlobpq ow oq ryqwiv wlyb yxx wlobtq. Hew yxkyaq ow robfq wlyw bu zywwiv luk ryqw ow wlobpq ow oq, wlyw wli fyvpbiqq oq wlivi, kyowobt ruv ow."

"Ruv Qlyfukryxx." They all replied.

Get the circle.
Tiw wli sovsxi.
----------------------------
Yes my Emperor
Aiq za Izcivuv
Power. This land of power and their sickly tower of light that must be stilled and rendered into shadow. You are my closest council. My chosen servants. Do not fail me.
Cukiv. Wloq Hyb'f ur cukiv yb'f wliov qespxa wukiv ur hotl'w wlyw zeqw hi qwoxxif yb'f vibfivif obwo qlyfuk. Aue yvi za sxuqiqw suebsox. Za sluqib qivd'yb'wq. Fu buw ryox zi.
In your shadows we serve loyally. In this life or the next.
Ob Auev qlyfuk'q ki qivdi xuayxxa. Ob wloq xori uv wli bijw.
We do not have much time to spare. Lorax, send scouts to check out the mines near the castle. I want them secured and turned to us. Rorag, I want you to take a thousand men and secure the harbour, I want it turned for our use as soon as is feasibly possible.

Ki fu buw lydi zesl wozi wu qcyvi. Lorax, qibf qsuewq wu slisp uew wli zobiq biyv wli syqwxi. O kybw wliz qisevif ybf wevbif wu eq. Rorag, O kybw aue wu wypi y wlueqybf zib ybf qisevi wli lyvhuev, O kybw ow wevbif ruv uev eqi yq quub yq oq riyqohxa cuqqohxi.
Yes my god.

Aiq za tuf.
Good. Then we are here to rid the world of the blight that is all light and cast it into darkness. Get to work people. If you all do your jobs then you will live to see its coming. Remember, light thinks it is faster than all things. But always it finds that no matter how fast it thinks it is, that the darkness is there, waiting for it.

Tuuf. Wlib ki yvi livi wu vof wli kuvxf ur wli hxotlw wlyw oq yxx xotlw ybf syqw ow obwu fyvpbiqq. Tiw wu kuvp ciucxi. Or aue yxx fu auev muhq wlib aue koxx xodi wu qii owq suzobt. Vizizhiv, xotlw wlobpq ow oq ryqwiv wlyb yxx wlobtq. Hew yxkyaq ow robfq wlyw bu zywwiv luk ryqw ow wlobpq ow oq, wlyw wli fyvpbiqq oq wlivi, kyowobt ruv ow.
-----------------------------
For Shadowfall.

Ruv Qlyfukryxx.

• Love
Reactions: White
National Action: Consolidation
Character Action: Moves with the regiments to over see the harbor restoration.
Troop Action: Regiments sent to occupy the castle to the south and to begin rebuilding the harbor.
Scout Action: Move to investigate the forest south of the portal

Written out:

Mitus Rex stood, his head held high as he stood upon a small hill outside the camp his army has made its home. From his position he could see both the entirety of the camp and the Portal he had came from several hours before hand to the direct north. Several advisors stood waiting, he had requested this meeting with the leaders of his regiments as he overlooked the building of this camp. Now standing here the newest scout report in his hands he was ready to give them his orders.

He looked from the portal finally looking at his men themselves. All proud legionaries, veterans of several conflicts none however have seen military movements of this scale. "Alexander." He finally spoke out. The man he had named stepped forward bowing his head and kneeling before Mitus before speaking. "Yes, general."
"Pack your things, I want you and your men moving within the hour. There is a castle to the south east that you must claim for the Barrens." He nodded Slamming his right fist over his heart and bowing his head even more. "Yes General Rex, my men will be gone by the hour." With that he turned and jogged back to the camp shouting out orders and sending men running. Mitus watched him go, starting down the hill himself at such a slower pace. The men followed closely behind knowing their leader would give them orders as well.

Mitus was quiet for several moments as he walked toward the camp. "These lands are beautiful are they not?" He didn't look at anyone in particular as he talked so the men behind remained quiet. "Such life all around us, so unlike our homes in the barrens. This would be a good home for future generations." He stopped moving pausing in his speech. "Alas the people of this world has decided that peace is no option. They will burn our homes and kill every last one of us for entering the portal. We can not let this happen. We will not stay behind our walls and wait for death. We shall march forward and cut down are enemies. This is the way of the legion.

The men behind him clapped each other on the back jumping at the chance to agree with his words. Mitus finally turned back to his Advisers. "Octavos." He began, the man he called stepping forward like Alexander did before him. "I want your men to march at first light east of here. There is a harbor that we need to repair in order to use it. The scouts say that we are currently surrounded by water, so I will be coming to make sure the restoration will go smoothly. The rest of you. Your men will stay here for now. You will have your chances for glory soon. First we must prepare." With that he dismissed his men, making his way to the commanders tent that he was raised for him in the center of the encampment.

• Love
Character Action: Leading troop movements towards harbor
Troop Action: Troops are dispatched to claim the Harbor.
Scout Action: Scouts move to investigate the mines nearest to campsite.
===============================================================​

"Milord!" A man in his mid thirties ran upon Yue who strode along on his horse.

"What is it Watanuki?" Yue questioned him, tugging the reigns of his steed to still the beast.

"Your lordship, there are many mines and sites to be had for logging. It seems we are encompassed by the surrounding mountains and as of yet, found no clear way beyond them. There is, however, and old harbor to the South." Watanuki responded

"We will need to take the harbor; if we can't go through the mountains we must go around. I shall take a contingent and see that it is done. See to it we gather every resource we can. First build a barracks to keep the men warm and able."

"Yes your lorship, right away." The man quickly disembarked, forwarding and relaying the message to the others.

Soon the camp came to life; boisterous voices and the rattling of tools being summoned forth with purpose. It oddly made him long for the old days, the forgotten days. Days when nothing more mattered than jovial cheer and good spirits. Now they were threatened, by this woman. He could see her face as clear as day. The look of a sojourn, a beauty not of this world and yet...yet her eyes were so fierce, defiant to their depths. Her eyes hue almost matched his own. Yet, something in him yearned to reach out towards her. He didn't know why or how--he just felt pain.

Yue was a boundless man, whose effort gave a voice to the weak and down trodden. It was like he were a savior; humblest of eyes looking up at him in search of hope and some form of peace in this, an age not so different than a crucible. In the flames of revolution, began a revelation. That the human spirit would not be denied its strongest virtue: Love. Love of a father murdered. Love of a mother's sweet sacrifice. Though in many ways, it was the same regime; skeletal frame works of the olden days still persevered. Yue had often asked himself who had truly won? A lot of the time he wasn't sure, but when he saw his sister, when he saw the villagers--it invoked a voyage in his heart. Forward unto dawn, past the tyrannous stars.

Days would pass; first one and then another. The soldier's marched under the blight of the sun and traversed the dark with the moon as their one and only guide. Though the paths were treacherous, their wayward journey proved fruitful. Yue and his contingent had found their way to the harbor. Dismounting he the reigns to a nearby archway for a porch. His men moved with him, gripping the hilts of their swords. Yue wiped a finger against the aging wood and felt the ages of dust that had settled there.

"Spread out; search this place."

• Love
National Action: Diplomatic Encounter with the ambassadors of Cesedria
Character Action:
Diplomatic Encounter with the ambassadors of Cesedria.
Troop Action:
Sent to claim Logging Stand south of current territory.
Scout Action:
Dispatched to scout out area north of Military Camp

Written out:

Alaria had been expecting her two odd guests, which was the only reason she was awake and perfectly presentable at such a bright hour. When they entered the tent, she stood, nodding her head to them in silent greeting, pleasant smile in place as she listened to the two of them. As they spoke, the raven haired councilwoman listened. As they drew to a close she let herself be seated once again in her chair behind the thick wooden desk.

"You may sit" She spoke, she knew she had a bit of an accent whenever she spoke in the native language of the world. But she had to try, she was unsure if her two guests knew her own home language. She motioned to two chairs that appeared as if by magic behind the two girls. Regarding her guests quietly for a moment, silver eyes gave off just a bit of a glow.

"I am not opposed to opening relations with the Arcanium of Cesedria." The dark haired woman began, "However, before I agree to let one of you stay among my camp, may I inquire about the sudden interest in diplomatic relations?" She paused, "Last I saw your leader, I do believe she banished me from her lands and threatened to eradicate my entire nation." The sorceress paused, this time letting her question draw out as she waited for an answer.

Personally, Alaria would prefer to have relations, and the blessing of the "Goddess" to explore and claim some of this land's resources. But the councilwoman did not think herself stupid. Everything came with a catch. This situation would have one just as any other would. After all, what better guise than an ambassador to spy among enemy ranks?

Outside of the Soceress's tent, the camp was more active than it normally would be given the time of day. The whispers about the two ambassadors from Cesedria, spoken in the whispering language of natural to the peoples of Saedyra could be heard if one were to listen carefully.

Given their assignment the day before, most of the troops where still out in the process of claiming the logging stand to the south of the Naylein Nations territory. As per the races preferred hours, the troops started dusk of the last day and had been working through the night. They however have not yet returned from their mission.

Much like the troops, the scouts had also taken leave the prior dusk to explore north of their nations current location.

• Love
(It appears I am currently sick and it may influence my writing ability. Please forgive me if things seem a bit odd or too short."

A magical circle was reactived on the palace Ground of Cesedria's Capital in their Goddesses Private Chambers. The ceiling above the centre of the circle was open.
In it's center stood the Goddess herself, her eyes closed, her mind focused on her current task.
"siri h hish ih visee v eese, ih xhiv!"
A blue, shining pulse rushed through her upwards into the very heaven, there it imploded and a closed circle began to expand, bellow, whatever the circle passed, a heavy mist began to form, hiding everything within from sight of those that dare to lay claim onto her world.

Within this mist, life has awoken.

JIuik85l.jpg

• The Kaoric empire laid claim to two mines, the result are copper and iron. Eastwards they captured an abandoned harbor, what would await them beyond the seas... or in the seas they must wonder?

That what should be more interesting for the Kaoric Empire is which happened in the east. With the coming of the fog, more reports of missing personal was reported... and that an army stormed forth of the fog, laying claim to the abandoned castle in the east. The odd thing about this whole situation is though that there has been no further attempts from the assumed to be Cesedrian Troops to advance further into this newly acquired territory. The assumption is that they may be planning something.
    (sorry for it being short)

• The Barren land empire succesfully laid claim on a new recource of wood. This may prove very useful in the coming months when they will require to get new ships to cross the seas. Their ships regrouped outside of the harbor that they were going to claim. Within the harbor a large map of the surrounding islands was found. The map is very valuable as it clearly shows the recources, cities, castles that now should lie in ruin in the nearby land.
    Deeper within a small expedition force, no more than 20 people, report that they have found something important.

Following the path they marked it would lead to a golden statue of a woman.
    Right infront of the statue flew a magical circle, clearly a seal to these that have dealed with magic previously.
    Gm4Rx4Kl.png

(not as long as I would have loved it to be either)

• The Shogunate proceeded to take over the nearby mines and laid claim to the Harbor in the south. They are going to need to build ships to expand further out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the following night something odd occured:
    Within a certain person's sleep, everything began to twist and turn.
    He found himself in the midst of a battlefield. Two armies clashing against each other. One in set ranks, firiging with Muskeets at a charging regiment. The charging regiment was quickly massacred. And that what was left was a bloodbath with the musketerrs having won an overwhelming victory.
    The scenery changed to that of a throneroom.
    On a throne sat a familiar face, his own Emperor in person, around him a big group of military generals and advisor. "Hereby I edict that they are to be created and attack and strike at the enemy", the emperor spoke.
    The world around this certain person turned black and once again it began to take form, the form of a castle's interior. Infront of a window just a few metres ahead stood a woman, her back turned to him as she was looking outside into the world there.
    Bnef972l.jpg

She turned.
    Her hair seemed soft. Her face seems graceful, yet fairly pure. She reminded this certain person to somebody, but he could not remember from where or why and no matter how much he tried, he could not figure this out.
    "Oh my Lord Yaushi, I did not notice your presence. I was just looking at this beautiful garden of yours. As you may remember, we are meant to move out further east and establish a Base for our groups operations, so I thought I may as well look at this before I leave to the battlefield." Her lips formed to a joyous smile. It was certain that she has never seen combat before and it could be questioned for weither or not she was prepared for what she was meant to face.

• The troops advanced further south, laying claim to the recource of wood and expanding their Nations border a bit further. The scouts did their jobs and explored the entire territory further north, they found multiple castle ruins, abandoned mine shafts and a forest. With the coming of the fog, scouts were to be reported to have gone missing to the north east and any further attempt to gain intel on the missing scouts resulted in more people missing.

The Diplomatic Conversation:
    "I am not opposed to opening relations with the Arcanium of Cesedria." The dark haired woman began, "However, before I agree to let one of you stay among my camp, may I inquire about the sudden interest in diplomatic relations?" She paused, "Last I saw your leader, I do believe she banished me from her lands and threatened to eradicate my entire nation." The sorceress paused, this time letting her question draw out as she waited for an answer.
    aKD51WQl.png

"The reasons, my lady" The white girl stopped as the black haired continued once more: "are unknown to us. We are merely following the command of our goddess, the most holy of all woman." "What we can say is" "is that she has no malicious intention towards your people." "weither or not this will change is something even the most faithfull cannot see" "nor her personal guard"
    Silence filled the room. Silence that was filled with a quiet and sudden whisper.
    "vlivs ze siri ei"
    The two girls, still standing infront of the woman they consider to lead these people here, began to smile suddenly.

On the ground, blue words began to write themself.
    A pulse; beating beneath broken worlds,
    causing a tremor with every step.
    Weary armies will sign these lands,
    unknowing, ungrowing, trudging
    through the cracked bones
    left in the wake of the apocalypse.
    Cheering, chanting, screaming into
    the night, the march will be led unto
    pale pillars. White is the new black,
    stained with blood and a tint of genocide.
    Here is the stand, the final step
    into a new age. Here cometh
    the end. We will feel
    their rhythm, hear their
    distorted cries of destruction,
    and through our determined eyes
    - we shall face the consequence.

"The goddess," "Has answered."

TEXT TO BE TRANSLATED TO KAORIC A BIT LATER (A bit busy IRL).

National Action: Laying the Keel for 2 more major Airships. Commence recruitment of another 10 Companies of mages..
Character Action: Move to lead the forces directly and magically.
Troop Action: Prepare forces to move against the castle in the east, or hold against advances from the east.
Scout Action: Scouts move to investigate the 'Abandoned' castle.

Khaelesh frowned at the reports. The mines were acceptable, but the news of a hostile force moving to secure the abandoned castle were troubling and couldn't be allowed to continue. "Move half our forces into position across the rivers here. Including half our mages. I will command from my airship." He didn't add that failure wouldn't be tolerated. It was not only implied, but standard. Khaelesh turned to another of his inner circle. "Lay the keel for two more airbattleships for immediate construction and found another ten companies of mages. Scouts are to investigate the castle and see who has taken it, and in what number."

National Action: Diplomatic Encounter with the ambassadors of Cesedria
Character Action:
Diplomatic Encounter with the ambassadors of Cesedria.
Troop Action:
Building, and establishing wood resource.
Scout Action:
Returning and Regrouping

Written out:

Alaria let her gaze stay on the two girls as they spoke, eyes flickering back and forth between the two as they took turns speaking. In the back of her mind she wondered if they had worked on this prior to their visit, or if it was just something that was natural to the local people.

The councilwoman let the silence stretch. When the silence was interrupted, Alaria took pride in not jumping out of her skin at the sudden foreign whisper filling her tent. Instead, she focused on the sudden words appearing. It took her a few moments to translate the foreign symbols into something she could understand, and she did go over it two more times, just to be sure of the wording. A dark brow quirked.

"May I have the rest of the day to reach a decision?" She inquired, eyes still focused on the foreign words written on the ground. While on this far off world, Alaria was the face of the rest of the nation at home, and the ruler of the population of those here on this world with her. The woman did not like to make hasty decisions that would determine the fate of her people. "You both, of course, may stay. I'll have a tent set up for the both of you." The pale woman spoke, she assumed that the two had traveled a great distance to speak to her.

The troops, having claimed the resource, found a shady place to set up a temporary camp with the intent of building on the site and getting it up into working order after the sun set.

The remaining of the scouts decided to call it, leaving their kin who were lost to fend, and hopefully survive, for themselves as they began to pick their way back to the camp, keeping to the shadows as much as possible.

• Love
National Action: Hiring samurai (x50)
Character Action:Dreaming
Troop Action: Building transport ships
Scout Action: Determining what resources the mines have

======================================================================
"If we don't restore these docks to proper working order, then we can't explore further. If we can't explore the rest of the realm, then we can not trade. We can't be isolationists anymore. We must act." Yue said, staring down into the cup of tea.

He was looking at his reflection, his eyes were staring back at him. His face plain and expressionless as it had been for quite some time. Since the death of his mother, he hadn't been capable of smiling or tears since that day. Because that day he became a parent as well as a sibling. He became an avenger of the injustices wrought by a corrupted system. He'd become a weapon, a weapon for the people. He'd never thought about becoming shogun in his battles. Merely the thought of keeping his sister alive and well was enough for him.

"But master, going out there means involving ourselves in the affairs of others. Do you believe that to be a wise course of action?" His second asked, concern in his eyes.

"The world is smaller than you realize. A shadow grows; looming over the horizon. Something is calling me there and I don't fear what's to come. And neither should you. As a samurai one must have rectitude. A correct sense of judgment or procedure for the resolution of righteousness. To strike when it is right to strike and to die when it is right to to die. Keep this in mind. Rectitude speaks volumes for courage."

"Yes, milord. I was just trying to keep your safety in mind. The people treasure you after all." His second said.

"Treasure me?" Yue sighed, "I don't know why they would--one man has replaced another as shogun." Yue responded drinking in the last bit of tea.

" You're not like your predecessors--or any ruler for that matter. You get out there with your men and you experience things first hand rather than simply having reports filed. I mean, look at what you did earlier-- you helped rebuild a third of the docks. What ruler places himself on the same humble grounds as a commoner or a soldier?" His second stood up, taking the cups with him.

"Any man in your position willing enough to humble himself by getting down in the dirt--that's a man worth following to me. Get some rest milord, you look tired." His second slipped from the room and slid the door shut behind him leaving his master to his thoughts.

Yue sat in quiet contemplation. Was he really a leader of men? Could he bear all the hopes and dreams of his people? He wasn't of noble blood, not a drop in him screamed royalty. He was so used to working hard to earn his keep, to earn his place. He'd fought many battles to overthrow the Shogun and even fought the shogun himself to rid the old and usher in the new. That's what he did--followed his heart and his convictions. At first he had wanted nothing but revenge for his family, yet, as things had escalated that sentiment was blended with a budding ideology. That one day, no one had to live in fear of their ruler.

He wet his fingers then pinched the candle to shut out the light. He then moved towards his waiting futon, he still had to get used to that. He was used to sleeping on cold floors or the hard ground while his sister took the futon. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to slip away to another place, and another time...
======================================================================

Through a haze of clouds it seemed, Yue found himself beset on all sides. It was only when the haze cleared that he realized it was not clouds that surrounded him--but smoke. The smoke from rifles firing in unison. He watched; somewhat in wonder and somewhat appalled by the machinations of man's ingenuity when it came to wholesale slaughter. The charging of heavy steeds against a barrage of lead and fire. He'd heard of these weapons, foreigners had called them 'firearms'. Was this their true potential? Did this mean the end of the sword?

The scenery faded, leaving Yue very discombobulated. After turning around a few times, he came face to face with none other than himself. There were also several generals surrounding him. Was this what was, or what would be?
Wait, did they call him...emperor?

"Hereby I edict that they are to be created and attack and strike at the enemy."

What was going on? What was happening? All these scenes were blurring together--cramming into his skull like a nail driven by the stroke of a hammer. He, and his counter part, caught a glimpse of a silhouette. It was a woman, he'd seen before. No, he hadn't seen her but maybe this him had. Who was she to him? Why did these emotions linger through him like a creeping storm?

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Oh my Lord Yasushi, I did not notice your presence. I was just looking at this beautiful garden of yours. As you may remember, we are meant to move out further east and establish a Base for our groups operations, so I thought I may as well look at this before I leave to the battlefield."[/BCOLOR] She spoke bowing politely to him all the while smiling.

Yue turned his head to the aforementioned garden. "Yes, it is very beautiful." He said.

Then something very strange occurred. Letters shaped words, and words formed sentences in his head. He knew them not to be his own present words but words he'd later come to say. I was strangest sense of deja vu he'd ever had. His future self went to one of the windows nearest to this young warrior maiden, and leaned forwards with his hands lightly clasped and arms resting on the windowsill.

"Sometimes I come here and I contemplate; I tell myself--given the choice between ruling a corrupt and failing empire; or to challenge the fates for another throw--a better throw against one's destiny what is a king to do? Then I ask, does one truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Last edited:
  • Love
The debt is to be repayed.
The Goddess could be found standing within her nation's capital. Once more she was preparing to cast a spell. The debt that would need to be repayed? A goddess has much influence, of course she was only a goddess because of the gift that was passed to her by a true and real god; the god of creation itself.

"siri h hhies vif ri. e shi ev iel hiev."
A thunder roared through the entire city as time and matter itself ripped open a portal to another world... one indebted to her.

• Before their great emperor a scout filled in his report. A report that claims that the castle, while it's gates are closed, the castle seems undefended. From within a chant could be heard while a light shone to the outside from the windows. The scouts then report that shortly after their arrival the chant stopped and the light vanished. The castle has been dead silence since then, not even movements are to be reported in.

The Army is as ready as it could be to lay siege to the castle, they even finished an improvised ram that is quickly constructed, seeing there are no defenders and no flags on the walls. The troops believe that this will be a very easy and quick siege.
    The two newly introduces Airships, Acheron and Damoclesian progress nicely, they are going to finish soon but will not be ready for use just soon.

• excempted from this Turn entirely.

• (For log purpose, changed name from The Shogunate to Akatsuki)
    (Requires updating the table and on here)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Dream
    The young maiden curiously watched Yue step next to her to the window.
    "Sometimes I come here and I contemplate; I tell myself--given the choice between ruling a corrupt and failing empire; or to challenge the fates for another throw--a better throw against one's destiny what is a king to do? Then I ask, does one truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things. To defy Fate, we make a choice, weither I sit here, stand there, kill this person, fight with a blade, shoot with an arrow, all this is my own decision. Fate is the excuse of unexpected influence in one's own life.

"A General's doubt can be his soldiers death. A Ruler's doubt can be a nations doom. We are fighting those that came from these glowing things from a different world. Can we really allow them to continue to plunder our riches, murder our husbands, sons, fathers and allow them to rape our women, daughters, mothers? Women like us sisters, have come to find that many of us are seldom blind to these horrors and this is why we are glad that we may fight. We do not fight for this nation, we do not fight for you. We fight for our families, friends, the people we have found ourself loving."
    A fire burned in the woman's eyes. Her stature changed to that of what it would be normally, outside of this dream. The stature of a goddess, a woman with the willpower to rip appart time itself to reach her goals.
    Where her eyes blue previously? Yue would not know, but now they are as a shard of the illusion broke.

"We Geisha are moving out, regroup infront of the castle!"
    Could be heard from behind.
    The Young geisha once more bowed her head before leaving Yue to himself. Outside he could see her and other women mount up and leave the castle further east.

And it is then when everything around Yue began to dissolve and take shape again.
    The room he found himfels in now was a room full of mirrors, mirrors that show a reflection of sceneries.
    Some show battles, one shows a medaillon, others show normal people, another one showed a woman and a man smiling.
    An atmosphere filled this newfound room, an atmosphere that gave the feeling to people within that they could touch them, see more, acquire knowledge that not many would be allowed to see.

• Two new resources of wood were acquired. The Scouts returned to camp.
    A white and a black haired girl could be seen sitting in the middle of the camp, they seem to keep to themself and otherwise only seem to mediate.

The Diplomatic Encounter
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "May I have the rest of the day to reach a decision?" She inquired, eyes still focused on the foreign words written on the ground. While on this far off world, Alaria was the face of the rest of the nation at home, and the ruler of the population of those here on this world with her. The woman did not like to make hasty decisions that would determine the fate of her people. "You both, of course, may stay. I'll have a tent set up for the both of you." The pale woman spoke, she assumed that the two had traveled a great distance to speak to her.

"The rest of the day?" The White haired girl spoke turning to her companion. "The Goddess did answer. So I think" "We can wait", said the white haired girl to their host. They simply proceeded to turn and leave the tent, leaving the words and the woman to themself.
    "What is actually" "a tent? Maybe" "these odd linen houses?" "They use them in the south and western parts" "of the goddesses reach as well." The two girls continued on to the centre of the camp, sitting down on the ground into a meditation position, closing their eyes.
    Where there mind may had gone would not be knowable by those not used to their inner culture.

Within the tent of the Naylian Leader...
    The words began to change order, forming a new phrase.
    Relentless, a flood of Death
    Life takes it's last breath
    For this fight, we shall bleed
    And we will become their meed

And right bellow, like a finishing line it would say,

Èyùn shall be

• (Pending table creation)
    (Pending starting troops)
    The Debt must be repayed.
    The group crossing the portal would be greeted by two large groups of troops in two square formation, inbetween them laid the path to their capital.
    (Sorry skjoll, getting writing exhausted. Just write to me on steam to get this part processed well)

National Action: Entering Diplomatic relations with the Arcanium of Cesedria
Character Action: Accompanying Loreil to the meeting with the Goddess
Troop Action: Setting up camp
Scout Action: None for now

__________///__________///__________///__________///__________///__________///__________///__________///________

Bright lights appeared near the fortress just north of the Visage, there the Zerest gathered, their time was nigh.

On the top of the Visage the King was gathering with his Lords, while their troops made the arrangements to cross the portal, though it had been ages since a presence from the outside, every living Zerest knew who had created the passage to another world.

“The time has finally come; we knew the day would come when we would have to pay our debt, to think it would be on my rule…”
The room’s walls were made of glass, it served as an observatory to the stars above and the land below, it was on this place that the most important figures of Oron would gather to discuss…
“My Liege, you should stay here and watch over the Kingdom, we cannot risk losing you…”
“Do you expect me to idly await for this crisis to wash over? I will do no such thing Loreil…”
With a sigh that sounded more like a groan, the woman stepped forward, looking down at her king.
“Zion listen, you have just taken the place as King of Oron, the people need you close to guide them now. Going through that portal and staying on the other side will prove nothing. You won’t be sitting idly either, we, your people, need you on this side to guide us. This is the best course of action and you know it…”
“Loreil, do you truly believe that is for the best?”
“It is, we need you on this side to lead our people, the seat of power must always have its King…”

The tall woman known as Loreil tried to convince her King that it would be unwise for him too to cross the portal into the unknown regions of the world of the Goddess, there was no need for him to go, his Lords were more than capable of commanding the armies of Oron always taking in consideration the interests of the Kingdom.
With a sigh of resignation the King gave in to his most experienced Lord.

“Very well, but should my presence be needed beyond the portal, I will not hesitate to cross it. Loreil!”
“My Liege!”
The woman stood in attention, ready to take her directly from the crown.
“As of this moment you will act as our Field Marshal. I bestow upon you the highest of authority once you pass the portal. Remember to protect our honor, our courage, our loyalty, remember the sacrifice of our forefathers, the Oronians… Kassius!”
“My Liege!”
The youngest of the Lords of Oron finally spoke after carefully listening in to both his peers and his King.
“You will accompany Loreil, once you cross the portal she will decide on a task for you. As for the rest of you, make sure you prepare your men, I fear our debt won’t be paid easily… May the Sun lighten our path…”

With the king leaving the Lords, Loreil and Kassius prepared their men to traverse the portal.
The young Lord had sent a message home, he had a feeling that the Manwe would no doubt be useful, and if so, then his little sister would have her work cut out for her…
After a couple of words were exchanged between the two Lords and their officers, both Loreil and Kassius were ready to move. With a collective intake of air, the two stepped forth, their eyes widening the moment their feet met the new and strange ground that greeted them.

On their right a legion of soldiers that was only rivaled by the one to the Lord’s left and in between the two groups, a path leading to what every soul that passed through the portal thought was the most awe striking sight their eyes ever gazed at.
At a distance the few that had ventured thus far could see what could very well be the capital of this strange new land…

Only the first group of soldiers had crossed the portal and already Loreil was signaling them to halt the progress of the others behind them. If they were expected, then these were without a doubt sent here by the Goddess herself.
Upon realizing that they were being shown the way, Loreil, followed by Kassius and then their troops knelt briefly.

“Kassius, we will be moving to that city, I’m sure we are expected… Inform the men, tell them to set up camp while we are gone, tell them we may have to move after we return so they better be ready to go at a word’s notice...”
“Of course, Field Marshal!”

Loreil took the brief moment to look at her surroundings, behind her stood the portal, the one way back to her home and the way where any and all reinforcements from Oron would come.
If her eyes followed the path ahead they could clearly see in the distance their next destination, what could very well be the capital of this realm, if the massive crystal that reached to the skies was an indication of anything…
She could hear Kassius speak with an officer, something about bringing his friend, the Manwe no doubt… He wasn’t wrong to think it and the rest of its kind would be useful.

“Ready to move on your order.”
“Then let us make haste. Remember, keep your head up, avoid eye contact and don’t falter.”
“Understood.”
With a nod, Loreil led the way that the two groups of troops were leaving for the two Zerests, Kassius following closely behind. She swore that the blade she was carrying on her back, the sword that reached out to the earth’s heart, had never felt heavier as it did now…

They kept a steady pace, but by no account were they moving at a slow pace. It was as if the two were about to rush through the streets of that city, slightly leaning forward, arms barely swinging to accompany their movement and faces on the road and the palace that was now clearly visible.
The two kept walking in silence, neither halting, not once looking to the side, not once pondering, but always with the notion that the eyes of the natives were on them. It was unsettling, but the two pushed the feeling of being watched as far as they could, they wouldn’t let that get to them…

Eventually they would reach the palace gates, and much like Loreil had predicted they were indeed being expected. Guards on both sides, much like back at the portal, covered all but one of the paths, the one forward.
Without thinking anymore about their situation the two stepped inside, finally slowing down as less eyes were on them, but even so they wouldn’t breathe a sigh of relief, the countless eyes on the streets of the city were nothing to what was waiting for them, the streets did not prepared them for what was still up ahead.

Upon finally reaching an ample room the two couldn’t ignore the powerful magic that was in the air, they could almost taste it… And when their eyes gazed upon what, for the entirety of their lives was told to be the savior of Oron, they fell to their knees and bowed their heads, not daring to speak unless spoken to.

• Love
National Action: Diplomatic Relations
Character Action: Diplomatic Relations
Troop Action: Returning and Regrouping
Scout Action: Waiting for Orders.

Written out:

Just as Alaria promised, it wasn't long before two Raylein servants, both dressed in simple, but elegant dresses of crimson, approached the two diplomats with the offer of a tent. Male Raylein had actually put it up, but the two females had been assigned to the two diplomats for the duration of their stay. Whether the two diplomats took up the offer was up to them, but the Raylein would not be able to stand in the sunlight for long without damage and were told that in the case of refusal, they were allowed to retreat to a sheltered place that was within earshot of the two visitors.

Within the tent of the councilwoman, Alaria would not be going back to sleep. No, she had promised an answer by the end of the day and she understood that a day ended when the light of the harsh sun traded places with soft moonlight. In short, it would be some time before Alaria would be able to sleep again, but such a situation demanded it her wakefulness. Hours began to stretch by as the woman weighed the pro's and con's of an alliance with a woman who had previously threatened them. Every now and again, silver orbs would bounce back to the words faintly glowing on the floor of her tent. Shadows began to stretch.

Finally, hours after the girls had left the tent, Alaria rose and walked out, repressing a grimace as the bright light, the last of it however, shone in her eyes meant for darkness. The sorceress took a few minutes to adjust before she sought out the two diplomats personally to give them her answer. It took but a couple moments to find their whereabouts. Her camp paid attention when outsiders came among them it seemed. Something that Alaria was glad of.

The woman paused before making her presence known and approaching the two diplomats.

"The Naylin Nation would be happy to open diplomatic relations with the Arcanium of Cesedria." She informed the two girls, getting straight to the point.

The scouts rested and regrouped as they awaited orders from their leader. As of now, they are resting in their own part of the camp, taking relief from the harsh light of the sun and waiting for dark to come again.

The majority of the troops began to make their way back at twilight, leaving a small portion of their number behind at the small camp.

Character Action: Move to lead the forces directly and magically.
Troop Action: Prepare forces to move against the castle in the east, or hold against advances from the east. Send a smaller force to secure the castle near the harbour.
Scout Action: Secure the remaining mines and lumber mills.

Khaelesh looked down on the scout with displeasure. Since when did chanting mean that something was poorly defended. "Vizudi wloq ruux rvuz za qotlw. riif loz wu wli Akrash!" (Remove this fool from my sight. Feed him to the Akrash!) He snapped and the scout hung his head knowing that he had failed. "Cyxx wli fviyf sovsxi. ki zeqw cvicyvi." (Call the dread circle. We must prepare.) Khaelesh ordered waiting until the circle was aboard, his twelve most powerful sorcerors plus himself formed the dread circle and once aboard he ordered the Airship to gain altitude as he lead them onto the foredeck.

Their own chanting began as the sun began to set. The Kaoric force below was prepared to make their assault and the night was favoured by the Chakkath and Chak'hoth for their assaults. The dark was their natural element. The only element they would accept in the end.

Shadows writhed and cavorted as the sorcerors began applying their power with Khaelesh's moving over one another like silky shadows the light itself seeming to retreat from the airships deck. Two thousand light infantry, a thousand heavy infantry, fifteen hundred archers, seven hundred sorcerors prepared to storm the castle. It was likely overkill, exceptionally, but overkill is underrated.

On the deck of the Anacreon the regular crew began to shrink back from the foredeck as the ritual grew in intensity. Not from fear, but from religious reverence. Their god-king was calling manifestations of shadow itself into being. And it was awe at such power that forced them to shrink back.

Shadows began to spill from the deck like a waterfall to the ground below where they began to take on shapes, indeterminate shapes with arms and legs and a bloodlust guided towards the castle, they could slip in where no flesh and blood could and slay just as well as a many. Not expected to carry the full weight of the battle a number of the shadows resolved into 'copies' of their God-King and took place in the ranks. Khaelesh speaking from them as the sun finally settled beneath the horizon.

"Aqqyexw wli syqwxi! wypi cvoqubivq ruv wuvwevi ybf obwivvutywoub... ybf xebsl." (Assault the castle! Take prisoners for torture and interrogation... and lunch.) Khaelesh ordered.

The assault has begun.

(updating tables over the course of the next cycle. Updated map will be added next turn)
Turn 4 The white sun disappeared in the horizon as night began.
26 Turns Left before the great Consequence.

• The Ram, the ladders, the army made their way to the castle. The Ram in place, ladders, without casualties. The Troops began climbing up the walls, the ram did its terror onto the gate.
    It was a short siege, but the castle was quickly taken. Simply due to the fact that the castle was indeed empty, except for a black fog that spread from it's inner sanctuary. The troops that went ahead reported to not have found much. The fog just seems to be there.
    Another squad of troops also made report of the castle being utterly empty, while its structure is very much intact, the castle interior lacks everything.
    There is also a report of sightings of words being written on the floor in one of the towers, one of the officer made a copy in their own language of them to present it to their emperor, the great god emperor.

The old gods foretell doom.
    The goddess of worlds foretells prosperity.
    The west foretells war.
    The old foretold the consequence.
    A time of the End has begun.

• WARNING
    This nation will face Rebellion in the next turn if no post is made

@Tonedeaf
    Reason: Factors indicate that you were very well able to make a post.

• exempted from this turn
    Reason: We were trying to work on something but were unable to find the time to.

• "The Naylin Nation would be happy to open diplomatic relations with the Arcanium of Cesedria." She informed the two girls, getting straight to the point.
    "Who of us" "is to remain then?" The two girls curiously looked up to the woman.
    "Each of us" "gives a different boon." "What it is" "we may not tell," "but a gift" "we have." "Move north," "there lies" "something valuable"
    "I am the of the Arcane Knights"
    "And I am of the goddesses Guard",
    they spoke as a reminder. "You may" "met her" "once." "Choose" "when the time is" "right."

"You no longer" "need to fear" "the people" "of the sands" "They will not harass" "the ones she" "agreed to be."
    (Sorry for the dark font, am unable to find the original one)

• Wwlsx0kl.jpg

Her throneroom lacked a presence of life, far above she sat on her throne. The room, big and huge as a building, yet empty of any presence other than her own. Behind her throne a mechanism functioned. It's purpose could not be understood without investigating the mechanism further.
    She watched with a lack of emotion as the woman and the man kneeled down infront of her.
    "I see you have come. Surely to repay the debt, but before you may choose to repay it, you must understand what there is to face."
    "There is something to come, something of extreme danger, a danger that may termiate your worlds." She paused to let it sink in before continueing. "That which is to come, are the consequence of my vengeance." Her voice adjusted to a sorrowful tone.
    "In the far west, beyond the Vanguard of the walls, lie nations, nations that have come by portals ten years ago. Most of them proved to be unworthy, unworthy men leading their people but their safety or the safety of their worlds are not my concern."
    She stood up and slowly walked the stairs down until she finally stood infront of the kneeling Ambassador. Silence filled the room, then she sat down on her knees infront of them. Now with a less authorative or sorrowful voice she asked them: "I require aid to face the consequence as I will be the sacrifice to face this enemy. Will you aid me? There are many who will, remants, visitors of their own worlds, nations indebted to me. Only understand, agreeing means that you will only have two days(14 turns, 13 if agreed.) before I shall close the portal to your world and severe the connection between this and yours in order to protect it from my sin. If you do not wish to aid me, leave this world and there will be no consequence for your world."

Deadline to make posts:
Thursday, 19th February.

Character Action: Commence Study of the Black Fog.
Troop Action: Secure the Castle near the Harbour
Scout Action: Scout south of the border.

Khaelesh studied the fog as he entered the castle with a detached curiosity. It was clearly magical in nature and it was somewhat different from his own power. His circle of sorcerors moved around probing it gently with magic trying to discern its nature. "Qiip wli suvi." (Seek the core) Khaelesh ordered as he probed it himself trying to discern its nature, and purpose.

"Ow viqoqwq qesl irruvwq!" (It resists such efforts!) One of the mages declared as he frowned.

"Aue koxx buw fyvi todi ec uv qwuc." (You will not dare give up or stop.) Khaelesh snapped and the vocal mage turned back to his work suitably chastised.

"Za Xuvf, uvfivq?" (My Lord, Orders?) One of his generals asked intruding on the study.

"qisevi wli buvwlivb syqwxi, qibf qsuewq quewl, subquxofywi uev huvfivq ybf tiw uew." (Secure the northern castle, send scouts south, consolidate our borders and get out.) Khaelesh gave the orders sharp and quickly. He was busy and couldn't afford the distraction.

• Love
National Action: Diplomatic Relations
Character Action: Diplomatic Relations
Troop Action: Preparing to move out.
Scout Action: Scouting North per Instruction from the diplomats.

Written out:

The councilwoman looked between the two girls. She, of course, had thought about this as well during the long day. The dark haired woman offered a smile.

"I wouldn't leave your Goddess without her full guard." She explained before turning to the dark haired girl, "So I again bid you welcome to my camp." She switched her attention back over to the pale haired girl, "You are of course, welcome to stay and rest until you're ready to depart back to your Goddess's side. I can also arrange an escort for you if you desire."

The two crimson clothed Raylein approached at a respectable distance, waiting to be acknowledged before one of them stepped forward and informed the group that two tents had been prepared for the two guests. With a crook of her finger, Alaria summoned the speaker closer before delivering the information, and the order to act on it, the two diplomats had just shared. Alarias words came out in the familiar whispering tones of her native tongue as she delivered the words and sent the Raylein off. Of course, the girl was expected to return, she was one of few who knew the native tongue enough to understand a request in it....or mostly understand. Alara turned back to her guests.

"The girl who just left is Zaisha and this," Alaria gestured the other Raylein closer, "is Maitia" She introduced briefly. "They have been assigned to tend to both of you during your stay among my people." She explained. "If you have need for anything, do not hesitate to ask one of them or seek me out."

The Raylein maiden hurried to do the Sorceress's bidding. Her family had been in service to the councilwoman and she had been born into Alaria's custody. The Naylein did not mistreat her Raylein, no, she was kind and fair to them for the most part. But she expected her words to be followed and obeyed. The girl hurried to the part of camp the scouts resided in and delivered her mistress's orders before scurrying back to her post.

Orders received, the scouts prepared for the new mission and deployed not long afterwards. They stopped once to deliver the news to the general of the troops before they left the camp in a whisper of movement.

Meanwhile, the general gave the order for his troops to begin to prepare to move out once again.

National Action: Build Airships x10
Character Action: Investigate maps of the world
Troop Action:Build roads
Scout Action: Scout the border.

“The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things. To defy Fate, we make a choice, rather I sit here, stand there, kill this person, fight with a blade, shoot with an arrow, all this is my own decision. Fate is the excuse of unexpected influence in one's own life.”

"Is that what you think? That fate is simply an excuse? Some unforeseen, unanticipated--some unpredictable force that we are to blame things on?" He chuckled, turning towards her, leaning more on his elbow with his hands slightly interlinked and his feet crossed. "That's...an interesting concept. I will agree about the leader thing. A leader doesn't have to do spectacular endeavors to achieve the fealty of his people. He simply has to get them to believe in themselves; the people should not be afraid of their king, a king--a king must be afraid of and for his people. But, I don't think I'll ever believe that fate is something as tangible as an excuse for some moment of despair. I believe fate guides us, for better or worse. Fate leads him who follows it, and drags him who resists it."

"A General's doubt can be his soldiers death. A Ruler's doubt can be a nations doom. We are fighting those that came from these glowing things from a different world. Can we really allow them to continue to plunder our riches, murder our husbands, sons, fathers and allow them to rape our women, daughters, mothers? Women like us sisters, have come to find that many of us are seldom blind to these horrors and this is why we are glad that we may fight. We do not fight for this nation, we do not fight for you. We fight for our families, friends, the people we have found ourselves loving."

"Praise is bestowed on virtue, but vanishes more quickly that the frost in the Spring and man is only too clever when shifting the blame from their shoulders to those of another." Yue spoke softly, he gave the woman a warm, but faint smile. It would've been like gleaning sun amid an eclipse.

There was more to this man, more than she saw. More than she could feel then and there.

"Belief, like fear or love, is a force to be understood as we understand the theory of our world and principals of uncertainty. Phenomena that determine the course of our lives. Yesterday, my life was headed in one direction. Today, it is headed in another. Yesterday, I believe I would never have done what I did today. These forces that often remake time and space, that can shape and alter who we imagine ourselves to be, begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. Our lives and our choices, like trajectories, are understood moment to moment. That each point of intersection, each encounter, suggest a new potential direction."

He reached out the window towards the moon, hand held up high. It would be almost like he could really pluck it from the vast velvet sky. But, alas, his heels lowered and he turned to face her once more. He stepped closer. Merely a breath away, staring down at her with his handsome face, and those eyes that seemed to capture the light of the moon just so and begin to glow softly.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future. For better or worse." He said softly, he then marched past her, tucking his sword into the girdle around his hakama.

National Action: Continuing Diplomatic mission Arcanium of Cesedria
Character Action: Accompanying Loreil to the meeting with the Goddess
Troop Action: Continuing last orders
Scout Action: None for now

__________///__________///__________///__________///__________///__________///__________///__________///________

Her first attempt of forming a word was fruitless, for no sound came even though her lips moved and the air in her lungs was pushed away...
With a long sigh, clearing her mind of the intoxicating presence, the same presence that made her want to look up, and take the Goddess' hands in hers, Loreil tried as best as she could to explain the situation.

“My dear Goddess, what you ask of us is what we, Zerests, have been prepared for ever since your divine intervention in Oron... We have all been taught and train for this day. Nor I, nor any other who is worth calling a Zerest will turn around and run.”

After a deep breath she glanced back at Kassius, catching the young Lord nodding if ever so lightly.
“Let it be known that the Kingdom of Oron will stay and protect its saviour, just as she did in our hour of need... I make just one request, allow us to contact these nations... Diplomacy failed back then, but we have not abandoned it... If any of these Nations can be persuaded by reason, there won't be a need for bloodshed...”

Loreil was playing a dangerous game and she knew it, she risked waking the wrath of her Goddess... But still, she needed to try. It was for the good of Oron to have as few enemies as possible and it was a favour she would be doing Kassius should they be allowed to pursue diplomacy...

Kassius kept quiet the entirety of the conversation between Goddess and Zerest, between eternity and mortal... It was frightening and exciting all at once, as if watching the most dangerous of predators play with the most fragile of prey... Yet he envied Loreil... Not that he would ever admit it.

In this strange new world, and to an extent even back at the Visage, he felt tiny, like a kid swimming with the sharks... The youngest of the Lords, the only one without the holy blade from his noble house...
He pushed these thoughts into the deepest darkest abyss in his mind, vowing to act in order to never feel like that ever again... And he would start by proving not only to Loreil, but to the Goddess as well, his worth.

Meanwhile near the portal, hundreds of troops could be seen marching, clearing the path so that the others that were yet to cross, would have space to maneuver.

There was a break from the normal stream of arrivals, causing the path to be clear for whatever it was that would cross next.
Though it was a somewhat common sight for the soldiers of house Solrin, the rest of the army could only look in awe as one of the birds of legend crossed the portal and spread its wings. It was still not an adult Manwe, but it was still more then able to carry someone on its back.

The soldiers didn't had the time to gaze at the majestic bird for a couple of seconds after he had crossed the portal, he was already in the air flying straight to where the two Lords were at...​

• Weither it was fate or not, it was clear that this fog was not meant to be understood... yet. The Black fog began to grow and grow until the entire castle was hidden behind a black fog. This fog though, in its blindingness, simply began to dispense as the entire castle grounds began to glow in a green tint.
    At the same time, within the core of the castle, there were the great god Emperor stood, a lighting rift opened. How it happened or not or what happened was not clearly understandable, it was only clear that a body flew out from this very rift and flew into the direction of the god emperor. Though, in all the chaos, one of his soldiers suddenly panicked and ran right infront of him, a half second before the body would had met him, instead, this one soldier, full in his terror, died instead of this god emperor.
    TnVXHRQm.jpg

The body then began to disperse with a speed equal to that of llighting out of the castle. In the spot the body jumped from, a small piece of paper could be found, written in a foreign language, probably encoded but that certainly is a concern for later.
    From the green glowing light the dead began to rise. A large number of them ontop.
    The Kaoric Empire prepared their march onto the castle well, in the entire confusion they only lost a couple of regiments, no more than three, which also now joined the army of the dead.

Battle occured.
    Opposing forces: Aprox 2500 undead humanoid soldier and 2 undead regiments of Karoic troops.

Table:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...XQ1nizCX0g253mI-X1pecXUwk/edit#gid=1209719500

• Maybe it was intended, maybe it was not, their leader stepped into the portal, back to his homeworld. Maybe he was a coward, maybe he considered this to not be right, maybe he simply grew tired of it, maybe he wanted to return soon after, regardless, the portal closed, leaving all of this nations troops in this new world without a leader, without supplies, without anything.

They soon, too would head east, east in hopes of finding a new home, a new leader to follow.
    This nation has been wiped off.
    Reason: Any attempts to communicate with the creator were futile, no reply came on here nor on skype. As such the reason of absence is not known to me and thanks to the spying system of iwaku I am aware that he has been online in recent days. skype has also shown him as online here and there. As such I will proceed to enforce the rules and "throw the person out of the RP".

• The two girls turned to look into one another's eyes. "May the goddess watch over you my sister. For this is the last time we will see one another" "Before the great consequence, I know." The White haired girl put a hand into her hip bag, withdrawing her hand revealed a blue shining gem, which she looked at and then pressed together. The blue gem shattered, magic could be felt in the air, as the girl disappeared.

The Black haired girl accompanied the troops that headed north to recover the gift. They ventured deep into old ruins, ruins of a library. The shelves were filled with books, but the girl asked them to ignore these, as these are not what they are here for. Farther ahead, on a postal, a black book laid. "This is what we are looking for." (second roll ref. 4)
    The group returned to present this gift to their Mistress. She recognized the book right away, but the journey costed her a group of light infantry as the ruines colapsed due to some of the troops having tried to salvage through the old bookshelves despite the Arcane Knightress telling them not to under any circumstances.(roll ref. 4)

The troops formations appear lackluster, the lines are not properly sorted, a few troops miss parts of their gear and some even spilled some of the good provisions by accident. Overall they would be ready to face something, they just wouldnt be very ready for this.(roll ref. 24)
    grimoire_of_the_witches_by_millecuirs-d65csee.jpg

Table:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kXQ1nizCX0g253mI-X1pecXUwk/edit#gid=973997709

• “Let it be known that the Kingdom of Oron will stay and protect its saviour, just as she did in our hour of need... I make just one request, allow us to contact these nations... Diplomacy failed back then, but we have not abandoned it... If any of these Nations can be persuaded by reason, there won't be a need for bloodshed...”

The goddess just proceeded to put her hands onto Loreils cheecks and moved her head up to create eye contact. "Do you know what never lies? The eyes." In the goddesses blue eyes a reflection of past memories would be there to be seen for loreil. "We have dealt with many guests before. I know who is worthy and who is not. Men that rule usually arent." She proceeded to recall and reflect memories of every nation in her eyes, then continued to do the same to the most recent nations. "Do you see this? A woman leading." The reflection of two sisters, one with black and the other with white hair could be seen. "We will warn them." Then she proceeded to show the shogunate of the south and the nation in the far west. "One that is without strong leadership and the other abandoned his people. Soon I will make them my own. The south needs to be tested" Last, the kaoric empire would be shown in her eyes. "A nation unworthy of these lands. They will be alone when it happens."

The goddess closed her eyes for a moment, not speaking a word again, she breathed in deeply. Once. Her eyes opened again and the reflection in them was gone.
    "Out of courtesy, we usually look into the eyes of one another in these lands. For me and the people living here, it is evidence of sincerity and honesty."

Just then a portal opened behind the goddess right and a white haired girl, the one Loreil could have seen in the goddesses eyes stepped from it. The portal closed right behind her. "I have returned most holy. We have been successful and peace has been forged with the people west of the desert."
    The goddess stood up and turned to her Guard. "Very well. Prepare the Imperial Army to move eastwards to the centre of our defenses for when the time has come." The girl nodded and quickly stepped to leave.
    "You there, male." The goddess turned towards Kassius.
    She didnt care if he noticed or not. "There is a visitor there where your ancestors king has once been a visitor, too." She turned her back to kassius but kept her head turned towards him. "Figure out what he wants. Come with me, your superior has troops to move westwards along with the imperial army."

She stepped onward, not looking if he followed or not, she opened a door... a door that lead to her bed room. She grabbed a bottle of red liquid, opened it and began to draw a hexagramm with the red liquid.

Five squads of Manwe rider passed the gate and joined the Oron Army

Table:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...kXQ1nizCX0g253mI-X1pecXUwk/edit#gid=302231857
    12 Turns left before the Gateportal closes

• Due to the territory being small, it was quite simple for the worker to build the roads.
    The scouts report that they have explored as much as they possibly could and that they will require either airships or regular ships to explore more terrain.

Five new regiments of samurai passed through the portal and joined the main camp.

Within the Rift:
    There were many reflections and images surrounding the dear Lord.
    He began looking around and noticed some paticular images that seemed to stand off. One showed the young lady from before gathering in a certain room with other woman, another image showed the image of something Yue recalls well. That of an emperor... that was murdered. Murdered by a young woman whos hair appeared in a weird black-grey-pinkish tone.
    Another image showed a woman with white hair smiling towards the black haired Lady from before. Surrounding it were similiar images.
    There was also a dark image, a disgusting creature could be seen feasting on the corpse and the earth of a world with a black sun. That image in paticular felt very off and dark... threatening. It was surrounded by a cold aura.

(Some god modding is present beyond this point, please tell me on skype if this is unacceptable and you wish for it to be adjusted)
    A lot of the other images showed people that seemed to be regular people. People such as soldier, farmer, craftsmen and women, generals, praying.
    This is also when a hexagon formed on a nearby spot but at the same time, Yue felt an understand of somebody that he has seen earlier and just as the hexagon finished its form on the ground he remembered why this black haired Lady seemed so familiar. She is the Ruler of this world, these people are praying to their goddess, but what were those creatures? Regardless. Yue suddenly thought that he could enter one of these images by touching them. Maybe it was better than being caught by the goddess in a rather... private seeming place.

Table:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...XQ1nizCX0g253mI-X1pecXUwk/edit#gid=1271156216

All tables have been updated to the new format.
25 turns left.
Note: All constructions and recruitments of this turn were free as I transitioned to the new tables. There will be a lot more updates to them.
Map: https://imgur.com/bq0TZsZ
Time of day: Midnight
Deadline: 3rd March 2015

Last edited:
Nation Action: Aiding the forces of the Goddess
Character Action: Speaking with the Goddess
Troop Action: Accompanying the Imperial Army
Scout Action: Accompanying the Imperial Army

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They burned, not for the pseudo vision she was shown, but for its implication. There, so effortlessly, Loreil had witnessed Infinity, she had stared deeply into the Saviour's eyes and had found a world of their own. They burned, her orbs burned, they burned for it was overwhelming...

It only after the Goddess had risen to her feet and turned around that the Zerest had closed her now watery eyes, rubbing them quickly. She didn't trust her legs, even on a kneeling position they threatened to give in at any moment...

But she was abruptly brought back to reality as their Deity called upon... Kassius? Had she really addressed him in such a cold manner? Why?

The two Zerests stood up, glancing at each other before any of the two made a move. Kassius was the first thought, giving a nod and a small smile to his superior, a gesture that Loreil had only seen once... She had not lay eyes on him for years afterwards...

She refused to believe what her mind was telling her, even though she knew that it was right. They were slowly walking to war, one way or another, and this could very well be the last time the two were together, alive or otherwise...

As the young Zerest passed her, she tried her best to sound as with much authority as she would give to any other under her command.
“Kassius!”

He froze for the only time he had heard her speak in such faction was to her troops... In truth that was what he was...
Slowly he turned around and gazed upon her, what he saw was not of a figure of authority, it was not of his Field Marshal, it was not of the leading person that held in the palm of her hand the lives of so many and the future of countless others... No, what he saw was his friend, ever worried, ever concerned, ever present, the one he looked up... There stood not the Lady, the Zerest Loreil...

He was further surprised when she slowly walked towards him, stopping only at a meter away from him. There, with such a small distance between them, the small difference in size was more apparent and he was forced to lean his head slightly up so he could keep his gaze on hers.
“F-Field Marshal...?”

He was expecting an order, a word of warning, a farewell.... What he was not expecting was a hug. He felt her arms quickly and tightly wrap around him, squishing the two against one another... He had no idea when it had happened, but his arms were holding her back, squeezing just as hard.
“Loreil…”

Eventually Loreil pulled away and took a step back, keeping her eyes on Kassius', giving him a tender smile, something he had found so foreign to her, and yet so fitting, so natural...
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, it was all it took for her to be back to her normal self.
“I shall depart at once with the might of the Zerest army by my side.”

It had taken him a bit longer to recover, but soon Kassius had gotten over their moment.
“I won't let you down...”

With a small smile on her lips Loreil turned around and headed to the exit, muttering to herself.
“I know you won't.”

Once she had reached the gates, she was greeted by a friendly... face.
“Arwen...”

The Manwe that Loreil knew to be Kassius loyal companion was already in that world, waiting for its friend.
“I'm sorry, but Kassius is on a task assigned by the Goddess, we won't be seeing him for a while...”
It was as if the bird could feel the woman's sorrow, for it nested its head against her chest.
“Think you can fly me back to camp?”

With a brief nod, the Manwe lowered itself for the Lady to climb onto its back and just as silently it had stayed waiting for Kassius, so to it departed into the sky, giving Loreil a better idea of her surroundings.
“...”

Status
Not open for further replies.