Connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not so much manipulating the Earth as using its gravity well to heal - anything large enough to have one will suffice for healing. She can't actually affect the Earth. Should I clear that up in the profile?

Ok thank you for clearing that up. When you put it that way it's much less OP.

Phew, looks like it's not too late to sign up. I hope my idea is good enough though. Didn't look like anyone had taken the Milky Way or a black hole.

• cd23cae21ca0e61fa3cc44f2cd069af9.png

e25c8030676ba2348544504ab0714fd3.png

Name: Syris Silver Panther

Backstory:
    Syris grew up in a family of scholars, more precisely a couple part of the upper middle class in London. Already in an early age he realized he had been adopted, and thus lead him to have mixed feelings towards his fake parents. However, he proved to show just as much love towards books as his parents, and he had a good childhood.

He quickly learned of his powers as well. Who haven't fantasized themselves the power to lift up a book or remote out of reach? For Syris, it was reality that he kept to himself. He had read enough books to know nothing good comes out of telling the people around you that you're a freak. That didn't prevent him from learning how to use his power when no was looking though. He came to America to study abroad.

Personality:
    Syris may look like a tomboy, but he is in fact a very loyal person. Doing his childhood he was often seen with a book in hand, as he love to find and "steal" new knowledge. That means he is very knowledgeable, and know just how to handle different situations. With the slight side effect that he can be very dominant.

Powers:
    By the strength of a massive black hole, Syris can reach out and move objects as heavy as cars. He can heal himself by absorbing light.​

Last edited by a moderator:
No she isn't oh goodness I wasn't getting notifications and totally forgot to finish her I'm so sorry will do so now!​

sorry apparently I wasnt watching this thread so I was not getting alerts about it >< I will go reply now

Gah, the alerts derped again! Didn't know the IC was up. Working on a reply now!

EDIT: Done and done!

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, I have no excuses. Worry not though, I'll start working on a reply tomorrow since it's pretty late and I should have gone to bed already. :p

A picture of Sonny for reference.
18ec822e3fc585b3971d9c3754cb93a7.jpg

I'll have my post today or tommarrow. Dealing with a few things on my end.

Ok thank you for letting me know.

Sure Ino and Rion I'm excited for your first post.

tumblr_mcm4vvkot81rysobqo1_500.jpg

Appearance: Lena stands at around 5'7 with an hourglass figure and tan skin. She had bright green eyes and blonde hair that falls to her shoulders. She normally keeps her hair down. Lena can normally be seen in a pair of shorts and a tank top. If she's somewhere cold, she can be seen in a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a light jacket.
divider.png

Name: Lena Rosamund
Counterpart: Venus
divider.png

Backstory: Lena had been found in the African safari by one of the tour guides. She was put into an orphanage before eventually getting adopted by two American adventurers. They took her along with them on their travels. So by the time Lena was five she had been half way across the world and back. She had seen the Pyramids, Stonehenge, and even the worlds largest ball of twine several times as well. Though her parents began to worry about her. One evening in Egypt, her parents started a fire. They were living with a few nice Egyptian folk for the time being as they gathered resources to make their way to the Nile. Lena, being only seven, tripped and fell into the fire. Her parents thought she was long gone. But the seven year old had gotten back up with no burns whatsoever. Another incident occurred when she was the age of eleven. She had gotten mad at her mother and accidentally burned her with the palm of her hand.

When she turned eighteen, Lena refused to go on any more adventures. Lena didn't want to live her life in the face of danger. She wanted to be a normal teenage girl and go to the beach, get a boyfriend, and have friends. So her parents threw her on a plane and sent her to Florida where her aunt lives. There, she enjoyed the heat and flirted with boys. She lived happily up until she had the sudden urge to go on another adventure, to Maine.

Personality: Lena is most defenitely aware of her looks and uses it to her advantage. She's very flirty and stubborn. Once she puts her mind to something, she'll never stop striving to get what she wants. She is kind-hearted, loyal, and sweet up until you do something to piss her off or if you hurt any of her friends. She is extremely protective over the people she loves and won't hesitate to kick your ass if you hurt them. Other than that, she's just a big teddy bear.
divider.png

Powers: Heat manipulation and generation- Lena can manipulate and generate heat of all kinds. When she generates heat, her hands glow a faint red. She can generate heat up to 212 degrees. She is also immune to all forms of heat as well, meaning she can walk into a fire and live. She heals by applying the heat she generates onto a wound.​

Last edited by a moderator:
VENUS IS EARTHS SISTER PLANET!!!! I was hoping someone would pick it :)

Reactions: Adrie
One small change Ino, remember that all of the ambassadors were just found as orphans with no clue about their pasts. It's a matter of plot significance.

Status
Not open for further replies.