Connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those healing abilities proper? I didn't want to make them too overpowered. And is it fine if I make a third CS for a planet while Thane/Phobos remains a villain? ; u ; Sorry for all the questions!

She's finished! I hope the healing part was alright, wasn't sure what to put there.

Well. I appears I became the oldest avatar. Guess I'll just be the heart throb. :P

Actually there are two more characters to come lol and one will be older, but you'll understand in just a bit.

Yes of course.

tumblr_mg8kmu3TF51qiaormo1_500.jpg

Appearance:
Johnny stands at 5'8'' and has a rather lean and pale body with an unusually low blood heat. His hair is more or less one of the darkest things on earth while his most eye-catching feature is most likely his deep blue and icy cold eyes. As for clothing, the young man doesn't really bother with anything fancy. A pair of simple jeans and a T-shirt usually covered by a hoodie is pretty much what he wears almost all of the time.

Name:
Jonathan Lee

Counterpart:
Neptune

Backstory:
Johnny was found as a mere infant beside a lake on the countryside. The boy was taken into foster care but it didn't take long for him to get adopted. Babies usually tend to have a higher demand and as a such thing, Jonathan was picked up by a young couple who, despite their efforts, hadn't gotten a child of their own. The couple had no luck at getting a biological child after the adoption either but they were quite content with little Jonathan and he ended up being their only child. There isn't really much to say about Johnny's childhood, it was more or less what people call "normal". Up to a certain point, that is.

When he was nine years old, the boy got quite upset after getting an F from a math test and as he was clutching the damned piece of paper, it started freezing slowly. The event was quite the shocking kind, for Johnny and the rest of the classroom. No one had an explanation for what happened and people started avoiding the family of three while the small boy was regarded as a freak among his peers. Needless to say, a change of scenery was in place. After the family moved, Jonathan managed to avoid freezing anything when he had an audience and the boy and his parents eventually got accustomed to the fact that he was something different.

Personality:
Carefree, naive and stupid. Those are the three adjectives most people would use to describe Jonathan. He's quite the happy-go-lucky type and doesn't seem to worry about anything. He just goes with the flow and tends to live in the present as he cannot the change the past or predict the future. The young male is also a bit too trusting when it comes to other people. He doesn't usually think to question people or doubt their words unless the person is really fishy. It's sheer luck no stranger decided to offer him candy when he was a kid. Also, truth be told, Johnny isn't the sharpest tool in the box either.

Powers:
Freezing objects, living or not, upon touching them. However, the effect doesn't spread far from the spot he is touching and he is only able to fully freeze small objects such as a tennis ball. He can also slightly lower the temperature of the air surrounding him but this almost always done unconsciously when he's upset or angry.
He can heal by creating a layer of ice over the wound. The ice will eventually melt away as the wound heals and leaves no frostbite as it usually would.

:sonar:

Last edited:
Sorry it's taking so long to get this roleplay up and running. My friend is on dialysis and he was put onto the hospital so I've been trying to help him out. Things should go back to normal real quick and it will start to run more smoothly.

I went back and edited my CS, I forgot to add one teeny weeny thing in there. :d

Is this RP still accepting signups? And if yes, what kind of powers do you think would be reasonable for a molecular cloud ambassador?

I'm slightly interested. I love things having to do with space. Is there any more room? :)

I'm so sorry to all of you that expressed interest. My friend passed away shortly after he was in the hospital and it's been incredibly hard to find a muse for writing since then. I don't want to allow this to die though, it was one of my better thought out roleplays and deserves to be played out. Therefore, yes, we are still accepting new sign ups and as soon as all of the CS are done we will begin. You have until Friday to finish them because the thread will go up then. I promise you'll get no more excuses from me.

Every character up to this point is accepted. Thank you all for your interest.

Appearance:
image.jpg
Standing at about five feet and three inches, she's rather petite, and her eyes tend to change hue depending on her mood, although not drastically. This spectrum can range from navy blue to crystalline aquamarine.

Name
: Hayley Lindon

Counterpart: The comet 'Halley'

Backstory: Lived a rather normal life, with normal parents who nurtured her and loved her. For a few years she lived near the impact zone of the supernova, and so she slowly began to develop her abilities. Although she often combusted in a spontaneous matter, she could miraculously pass it off as the result of high blood pressure. Her tale is not a sob story designed to make you pity her. Her tale is simply the life of a child, with a few minor tweaks.

Personality: A naive girl who cannot find any malice in the world or it's denizens. Such is her flaw, for all is not perfect.
She was raised in a happy environment, and as a result is overly rapturous and bubbly, much to the annoyance of those around her. She takes difficulty in acknowledging the seriousness of some situations, and passes them off as trivial and a simple speed bump. Overly optimistic. Evaluating and making decisions are not her forte, as she finds it difficult to make a choice between one thing or the other. Is not versatile, and changes frighten her.

Powers: Pyrokinesis (flame manipulation and creation) as well as incredibly speed. Very limber and lithe. Will later adopt the power of flight.

Last edited:
Appearance:
dress%20blue%20eyes%20headphones%20girl%20anime%20girls%201920x1200%20wallpaper_wallpaperbeautiful_33.jpg

Name:
Caelian Winters
Counterpart:
Mercury
Backstory:
Caelian was found on the doorstep of a older couple who could not have children of their own at the age estimated age of 2 years old. The couple found it odd that she showed up on their doorstep so healthy. As she grew her parents noticed that she loved the cold and tended to run out in the dead of winter in no jacket and seemed to be perfectly at home in the below freezing temperatures. Her parents frightened that she would catch pneumonia would always try to wrangle winter jackets on the young girl who would take the jacket off as soon as she went out side. Caelian was about 9 years old when her first heat stroke happened, her parents found her in the shade of a tree with ice enveloping her which frightened her family immensely but then began to piece together that their daughter was a special girl who could not handle heat anywhere near her.
Personality:
Caelian is a happy go lucky carefree young woman of 19. She is kind and caring but can snap when her body gets to hot for her comfort and becomes crabby. She developed anxiety of going outside especially in the summer where she feels the most vulnerable.
Powers:
Ice Manipulation: She can form ice out of water in the air and from the ground to help her regulate her body temperature or form it as a weapon for protection
Cold Endurance: She can with stand the coldest temperatures and not be harmed by them

Appearance: He's handsome in a scruffy kind of way, his fair features often graced by a warm smile. He has a tallish, lanky build that belies the athleticism of an experienced parkour. His hair is brown fading to bright orange at the tips, matching his bright orange eyes. Though his hair usually hides it, his left ear is scarred, looking as if a large animal clawed it.

Lucky is usually found wearing a weathered, brown jacket over a green shirt with brown cargo pants and brown-and-green sneakers, matching his brown-and-green, fingerless gloves. He decorates this ensemble with a variety of knick-knacks ranging from a scorpion stinger earring on his right ear to a steel bracer on his left arm and a necklace strung with runestones. He is almost never seen without his staff: A five-foot length of sturdy, weathered wood with a curved tip like a question mark or a hook.

Name:Lucien "Lucky" Charlemagne

Counterpart: Jupiter

Backstory: Lucien Charlemagne was born in a small village in France – the kind where everybody knows everybody else and the classes in school consist of maybe ten kids each. Blessed or cursed (depending on who you ask) with an inherent wanderlust, he spent his youth exploring the village and surrounding forest and countryside, climbing trees, jumping across rooftops and generally getting into trouble. Nobody took him very seriously when, at twelve years old, he declared he would set out to explore the world. They were therefore shocked when, two years later, he packed up his bags, said a few goodbyes and left.

The following four years were filled with strangeness. He travelled across half of Europe, mostly on his own feet and the occasional train, continuing on as he had for all his life: Exploring, climbing, jumping and getting into trouble. He learned a number of languages and all kinds of useful (and not-so-useful) skills, from combat to survival to massage to macramé. Now fate (and curiosity) has brought him to North America, eager to tour a new continent and see what life has in store for him now.

Personality: Lucky is at heart a cheerful, optimistic young man who tries to see the best in everyone. He's not naïve – not anymore, at least – and knows that he'll probably be disappointed, but believes it's always worth trying. He has a natural curiosity and intense wanderlust, making it difficult to settle down for very long. While his attention span isn't exactly short, he does get distracted easily by anything from interesting sights and sounds to random thoughts that lead him off on a tangent.

He laughs freely, makes friends easily and is generally hard to bring down. Though he does have common sense it's often drowned out by excitement at the prospect of learning something new, seeing something cool or just getting to run and jump around a lot.

Powers: Gravity - He can manipulate gravity in areas around him, increasing or decreasing its effects on an object and even forming powerful, artificial orbits in a localized space, though these effects usually last only as long as he maintains them. He can also heal himself by focusing on the gravitic pull of a sufficiently massive object with which he is in contact; the planet is more than sufficient for this.

Last edited:
All characters are accepted, but @CreepyShutIn I don't think it would be fair to allow you to use Earth herself as an object because she has an ambassador.

@Dramma is Kastia finished or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.