Connections Begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eloise let out a laugh, glancing over to Lucien. "My money's on the hockey mask and chainsaw story." It would be strange for them all to have came to this one spot to just be killed by some crazy chainsaw guy. They all seemed to have been drawn here by some force so it would be unlikely a guy would bring them here just to kill them. Eventually several people arrived as well. Eloise figured they were all here for the same reason. "Man, there's some weird shit going on here. All of us being drawn here, kinda sucpicious isn't it? Maybe this mansion does have some type of horror story.." She was on the alert, ready to fight if needed be. But she doubted she would have to, but it was better safe than sorry. Before she could make any more remarks, the door was opened and a man beckoned them inside. Once she saw his face, she knew she was safe. She trusted him but didn't even know the man.

They went inside and were all greeted by a girl with bright red hair who asked them to go into a large sitting room. She looked over at Lucien.
"I'll be right back. Save me a seat please." She walked over to Sonny. "By any chance, do you have a bathroom where I could change out of these wet clothes?"

----

"Hold the door!" shouted the blonde haired girl. She had finally came to her destination after a long week of traveling. In all honesty, Lena had no idea why she was here. She only knew that she was here due to something pulling her here - and it defenitely wasn't the temperature. She was more used to warmer temperatures, being that she could literally create heat with her hands and Maine was defenitely a cooler place than her Florida home.

She made it to the front door just in time for it to open. A rather handsome man greeted them and beckoned them inside. She knew once she saw him that all her traveling had been worth it. Once they all made it inside, Lena saw a girl with red hair and bright green eyes gesturing for all of them to go into a large sitting room from what she could tell. So, Lena walked towards the girl with her hand extended. "Hey there! The name's Lena and I'm Venus. It's nice to meet you."

Lucky nodded at Eloise's comment. People did seem to be popping up an awful lot. "Let's just say I'm rehearsing my anti-chainsaw-maniac tactics," he remarked, and though it sounded like a joke the way he set his feet and gripped his staff suggested he was ready to spring aside and strike at any moment. Specifically he was readying himself to hook the tip of his staff around a wrist and twist it, catching solidly and loosening a weapon grip, while at the same time weakening gravity's hold on any hypothetical assailant so he could easily toss them out of reach of any of the kids gathered here before dramatically increasing said assailant's personal gravity to hold him or her down on the ground, unable to move.

The life Lucky lived was very active and at times very strange, but he very much intended to keep on living it.

When the door opened, though, it was not a maniac with a hockey mask and a chainsaw, and in fact this man didn't look as if he'd ever played hockey in his life. Possibly tennis. Still, the mansion seemed very nice inside, and it appeared they weren't the first here either. When yet another girl (there was a pleasant abundance of pretty girls, he noticed) arrived, announcing herself as Lena and also as Venus, he began to get a sense of just why they were there. "I was gonna ask exactly who 'all of us' are," he remarked, "but I think I have an idea. My name's Lucien Charlemagne, but everyone calls me Lucky. And I guess, since we're sharing, I'm Jupiter. Or I'm connected to Jupiter. Or something. Truth be told I'm still figuring all this out." He took a seat in the sitting room, nodding a polite thanks to the girl who had offered it. "You seem to know a bit more about all this," he remarked. "Anything you can share with the class?"

It was indeed a strange display. The tall silver haired boy in his fine clothes, leaning against a smutty wall by a mansion close to the beach. He would laugh, if it wasn't because he was taking some serious heavy breaths for air. He kept his eyes closed and head against the wall. Mumbling something in obvious regret, and probably blaming someone else for his current condition. Just to make the decision never to visit a beach again, with a small devious smile like as he had came out victorious.

He opened his eyes and finally saw the person he had passed on the beach. His jaw dropped for a moment in disbelief, however unnoticed as the other was looking for something in his bag. 'How the hell did he catch up so quickly?' He thought to himself, before accepting the water without a word. But he kept a suspicious eye on the stranger, all the while he emptied bottle like he had not had any water in weeks. Once done, he handed the bottle back, almost forcefully and muttered "Disgusting". The fine man got himself together, settled his tie and busted off some sand from his pompous black jacket before offering the stranger a hand for greeting. "Name's Syris, but you can call me Panther. Or whatever"

(Wanna do a collab from here on?)

Status
Not open for further replies.