CONGRATS ASMO AND TEGAN!

When they write the history of your conquests, they shall say it began here...

Tegan, you take good care of Asmo- he's a better man than I think he realizes sometimes.

Asmo, take good care of Tegan- she's a spark of smarts, common sense, and elegant prose, and personality. She's a muse!

I'm so happy for the both of you and I know that you two will take care of each other.

Another wedding.

Wow.

*Puts on the Forever Alone mask and runs around, throwing bubbles everywhere.*

'grats to ya both. Well wishes for happy times in the future!

Congratulations to both of you!

Best wishes for a happy marriage. Can't wait to see ya'll back in the states.

*throws doves.*

Congrats you two!

you release doves not throw them -_- i think throwing doves is just asking to peta down on your ass

and what did you have for people to throw rice or rose petels or did people blow bubbles or did you go the cool factor and have people throw shrunken heads

You won't get as good of an arc or that sweet rotation if you just let them go. : (

You won't get as good of an arc or that sweet rotation if you just let them go. : (
true but if you squeeze them to hard like before you throw them you would squeeze the crap out of them and most likely get crap all over yourself.
just saying my shrunken heads idea is far better than doves ^_^

The idea of shrunken heads is not better. Stop being bad when everyone is so excited for Tegsmodeus.
Tegan captured us a Brit - truly she is the mightiest warrior of the "Amahrika" clan.

Anyway, when will you guys be back in the states, do you know?

congratulations+cat.jpg

The idea of shrunken heads is not better. Stop being bad when everyone is so excited for Tegsmodeus.
Tegan captured us a Brit - truly she is the mightiest warrior of the "Amahrika" clan.

Anyway, when will you guys be back in the states, do you know?
*hangs head in shame* i sorry i no be bad no more *gets hyper and starts to light fireworks to celebrate* the pyro in me wants to be happy also ^_^

Guys, if you want to spam shit up and act like crazy people then The Asylum is this way.

This thread is for congratulating two of our members who've just got married. Please stay on-topic.