Confessions of a gamer....

Wasn't trying to. Lol also, anyone else rage at crash bandicoot?

I honestly didn't really like any of the PS2 Crash games excluding the racing game they had made for the system.

Wait, I just remembered there were two Crash racing games for the PS2. I loved them both.

Hello! I am Ikari...

Of the many gaming issues I would say my biggest is getting overly-angry at Counter Strike, then just shutting down and going to bed.
I am also too scared to play Dead Space even though I have played FNaF 1 and 2, Outlast and of course Cry of Fear. Thank you.

*sits down*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Merge with another car and shooting wumpa fruits at other racers? SIGN ME UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I used exploitable glitches to get through Diddy Kong Racing. I never did anything the right way, and I still to this day, I cannot defeat that dinosaur without those glitches.

Hi, I'm Rain, and I almost never finish the games I start. Almost. Never.

Partly because I commit the sin of reading the wiki. I am a completionist and a normal-easy difficulty player because, well, I don't like zombies and demons, and I don't like the creepy soundtracks they play while I'm fighting them! Plus, if I have to take like 40 tries to kill a boss, I'm not entertained anymore. Which is another reason why I don't finish games! Particularly Final Fantasy type games. Lightning Returns? I got like 4 bosses to kill. Ain't doing that shit!

As for completionist shit; I use a wiki sometimes to make sure I don't miss something or that I can make the better choice. Not like there usually is one in a good game, I'd say. But then I realize how much shit I missed at the beginning of the game and how many mistakes I made and oh, how I wish I hadn't done that; and then I want to start over. But I'm lazy as shit, see, so I don't want to start from the top. I'd get bored. So eventually I get stressed and stop playing.

LR has that all wrapped up in one huge issue for me. Mostly because it's a timed game, but you have this ability to temporarily freeze time. So I would try and get entire areas of the game done in a matter of ingame days (I completed the first area in one in-game day), which involved LOTS of wiki reading and LOTS of planning. Somehow I managed to play through the entire game like that until I reached the end, but when it got to the point where I STOPPED reading the wiki and realized that one day left at the end of the game WASN'T enough to finish all the endgame stuff, I got stressed and had to go to an old save and that's when I stopped playing xD

And sometimes I just don't want to see the ending. Fable 3. Some people say they never felt any emotional tie to the characters but I'm a sucker for this shit. I didn't want to see Walter die! So I never finished it. Although the section of the game with the evil monster and all the black oozing shit creeped me the fuck out. This is why I don't play zombie games.

Hi, I'm Julez/Teekay/Hydronine... and I....

am a rabid player of Binding of Isaac. I play it all the time. If you're my friend on Steam, you'll be dinged every once in a while that I started playing it, and then hours later, I still might be. I die about five or six times each time I play. I've unlocked every character, and beaten the game with everyone but ???, I am trying to work through the challenges and I go again and again until I tucker myself out. so far my stats are :

10 days, 9 hours, 57 minutes.

I will get into horrendous depressive moods when I'm killed, because usually it's right before I'm about to do it, finally finish the game with ??? and unlock Rainbow Baby.

I have the game on the PS4 too, but I practically have all but sworn off it til I can just do this one task of beating the game with ???

I have a problem.

Hi, I'm Rain, and I almost never finish the games I start. Almost. Never.
I am the exact same way. If I can't beat a boss after a few times, I give up and move on to the next thing. Single player games are not for me. I can honestly count every single player game I've beaten on one hand, and they're all Final Fantasy games. lol

Reactions: Rainjay
Hi, I'm Gwazi Magnum.

I always take hours scraping and restarting games cause I dislike the class, character build, or learned of ways to munchkin more exp out of earlier levels.

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
I tend to curse at the game. Particularly if I feel that I was able to complete the mission.

But I realize that, no, I didn't win. That's why I'm dead. Again.

Father....I have sinned. I have scared the piss out of hundreds boys and men, girls and women wilst playing Damned. I have played as Lurker, I have played as the Phantom, and father...I have played...as Mary.

I...cannot stop refreshing the NEW MONSTER UPDATES on the Damned Steam Discussion forums...and all too eager am I, to play...as this new monster. It was just supposed to be a simple game of Buggy Hide a seek 5 player fun...but no....I cannot stop scaring my friends. I will never sate the hunger I have within.

Play Damned they said....Play Damned, it'll be fun they said...

community_image_1380327131.png

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu