Confessions of a gamer....

No stress? I'm sorry, have you not played Lunatic?

I must have another confession.....as a gamer with multiple (a lot of them old or antique) gaming systems that I never use, i hoards games. If I get a game it never gets sold for the simple fact of I fear if I get rid of it I will want to play it again or never be able to find it again.

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
I must have another confession.....as a gamer with multiple (a lot of them old or antique) gaming systems that I never use, i hoards games. If I get a game it never gets sold for the simple fact of I fear if I get rid of it I will want to play it again or never be able to find it again.
I still have a shitload of games I never even played. ._.

• Love
Another confession, I like the games on Vita more than the ones on 3DS. *is lynched for blasphemy*

Confession.....I'm a spyro addict and I think that sky landers was the worst thing to ever happen to it and the game spyro a new beginning was really supposed to be titled spyro the beginning of the downfall.

• Love
SOMEONE WHO FINALLY AGREES WITH ME ABOUT SPYRO, THANK YOU!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I mean if you wanna get technical spyro enter the dragonfly wasn't all that great but they at least tried to stick to the tried and true but THE CONTROLS IN IT WERE COMPLETE SHIT!!!!

And thus, they thought it was necessary to jump the shark.

The story would have been ok if the controls weren't so slippery. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MAKE SOMETHING WITH BETTER CONTROLS ON AN OLDER SYSTEM?!

• Love
Oh! And sometimes I'll specifically target the best player on the enemy team and make it my mission to completely shut them down/dominate them. And I'm no slouch myself, so it's often highly successful when I do.

Also, I spawn camp. But if you suck so bad that you can't even understand the basic concept of defense then you deserve it. Also, I'll leave my team if it's getting spawn camped 'cause I'm not going to play the game for you.

• Love
I could rage on the spyro topic all day don't get me started. Also, MOTHERFUCKING SPEEDWAAYS.

I was actually okay with speedway challenges.

Man, if a game is a competitive trading anything, then you need to metagame if you hope to win.

Reactions: Azarthes
I used an aim bot in UT2k4
2682466-3641943933-13964.jpg

Oh yeah, using bullshit builds on border on cheating is fine, but actually cheating and admitting to it is wrong, Death?

Speedways agitated me....I'd always do something stupid and screw up

Lewd Lewi, no offense, but if its your fault, then you can't hold it against the feature.