Confessions of a gamer....

Skyrim's story was just so cliche and boring to me. I enjoyed all the little Side Quests more than the Rebellion and killing Alduin @.@
Yeah...

Dear Lord, I just about had a heart attack when I stumbled upon Boethia's beacon... >.> This is why I don't play horror games. I mean, seriously; a freaking yelling woman speaking out of nowhere scared me. XD

Also, another reason why I'm not a rage-a-holic like some people. I play a lot of single player RPG styled games.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Reactions: Razilin
Skyrim's story was just so cliche and boring to me. I enjoyed all the little Side Quests more than the Rebellion and killing Alduin @.@
I'd like to see an Elder Scrolls game where Bethesda finally just gives up trying to tell a grandiose story, because their NPCs are about as convincingly human as celery sticks, frozen in place, staring at you, in a paranoid fashion. It also doesn't help to reuse the same six voice actors over and over and over again. It you're gonna go that route, just give us a giant sandbox Tamriel with tons of side quests and guilds and so on to play with. Forget the grandiose storyline, forget a giant war against the Durrgons--just let us have the giant sandbox. Not the MMO, that was a poor attempt to be Guild Wars 2.5 and you know it.

Just give me a sandbox Tamriel, take the resources you'd normally dump on million dollar VA's you kill off in ten minutes and on scripting these humongous events, and just give us a robust graphical engine with a giant Tamriel sandbox. Let modders do the rest. People would buy it. Better still, expansion content at that point would be ezmode and rake in loads more cash. Like an Oblivion Realm DLC adding the princes and demonic hellish fiery zones.

Just a thought.

Oh, and while I don't like the MMO, I would totally be down for a local server multiplayer type thing. It'd be a lot of fun to load up Sandbox Tamriel with my dad and go tromping through a dungeon together. Just throwing that out there.

No? We're going to do more of this?... Sigh... Okay...

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I'm still trying to figure out if these Elder Scrolls VI: Argonia things are true or not.

I'm still trying to figure out if these Elder Scrolls VI: Argonia things are true or not.
This soon? No, more than likely fake.

Expect another Fallout or an attempted new franchise first. We're ripe for another one.

I am all for new IP's. Can we just STOP making sequels for the next... oh I don't know, 5 years?

This soon? No, more than likely fake.

Expect another Fallout or an attempted new franchise first. We're ripe for another one.
Yeah, I did some back-searching on the initial articles and things look pretty fishy now. I was right to have my doubts.

I am all for new IP's. Can we just STOP making sequels for the next... oh I don't know, 5 years?
B-but... You don't understand, Swede, this is 'murica logic...

I've hired a gang of pirates to fight off the guards and only one survived.

and I got to the next scene. They were red shirts to me.

Reactions: Lewi
I have no idea what happened. I thought this thread died but I stopped getting notifications lol

I love Fire Emblem: Awakening and adore the Casual mode. Fuck the purists, I started praising this game because of that mode making it possible to relax instead of stress over every single move.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
  • If I can abuse something to my advantage. You're damn right I will.
This reminds me of another confession: Whenever somebody starts complaining about a tactic/loadout while in-game, I immediately switch to that and drive them to insanity and/or ragequitting.

If this happens in TF2, I will taunt after every kill as well, just to piss 'em off even further. ._.

I love Fire Emblem: Awakening and adore the Casual mode. Fuck the purists, I started praising this game because of that mode making it possible to relax instead of stress over every single move.
No real stress if you know what your doing, but yeah, It's nice to have an option.