Confessions of a gamer....

I am just going to assume brovo plays toss so I can say toss imba
Zerg main actually. Toss offrace. I hate playing as Terran and against Terran, the meta versus them is stale as the hardest cheese. "Oh, marines and medivacs? Oh. Oh you're so amazing, with how you autoload and autodrop all of them instantly. It takes so much skill to hit a single button, or orb walk. God, I can't do that, no siree, I mean it's not like I've been forced to learn God Tier orb walking because you have a unit that can one shot half of my army unless I blitzkrieg a unit to its death if its highlighted, with a single undodgeable ability. (Ravens). No way, I totally can't understand the usefulness of automated mules whilst I'm forced to egg my hatcheries every twenty seconds--all four of them. God I have no idea how awesome it is to have a force of units that performs best by literally sitting in one spot and automatically winning the game for you. (Siege tanks.) Excuse me while I muta ball your econ and then baneling minefield my bases so when you retaliate with the extremely predictable mass of marines-medivacs-siege tanks I can just detonate them all before drowning you in a sea of roach-hydra-ultras.

Also, you suck."

Us Zerg are bitter about terrans yes. But atleast the world Champ is ZERG!

Us Zerg are bitter about terrans yes. But atleast the world Champ is ZERG!
Probably because when you face the same three strats for two years you figure out how to defuse them with ease. Even with a race who's defensive capacities are shockingly awful.

Zerg main actually. Toss offrace. I hate playing as Terran and against Terran, the meta versus them is stale as the hardest cheese. "Oh, marines and medivacs? Oh. Oh you're so amazing, with how you autoload and autodrop all of them instantly. It takes so much skill to hit a single button, or orb walk. God, I can't do that, no siree, I mean it's not like I've been forced to learn God Tier orb walking because you have a unit that can one shot half of my army unless I blitzkrieg a unit to its death if its highlighted, with a single undodgeable ability. (Ravens). No way, I totally can't understand the usefulness of automated mules whilst I'm forced to egg my hatcheries every twenty seconds--all four of them. God I have no idea how awesome it is to have a force of units that performs best by literally sitting in one spot and automatically winning the game for you. (Siege tanks.) Excuse me while I muta ball your econ and then baneling minefield my bases so when you retaliate with the extremely predictable mass of marines-medivacs-siege tanks I can just detonate them all before drowning you in a sea of roach-hydra-ultras.

Also, you suck."

Ohhhh now you gone done it

Can we flame war?????

:D

Okay, then I'll say something too...

*cough*

I have never played FF7 (how dare I even call myself a gamer...)
And I throw my Xbox 360 pad whenever I die in a game (very often)
And if I'm playing on a PC and my cat is sitting on the desk, I just push the cat down from the desk (and often curse, but I do that as a routine for expressing emotions)

Reactions: Lewi
Well...I play all sorts of games and I never really curse or get upset at them. (I don't find the point, don't kill me D:) However, I guess the closest thing to Rage-Quitting would be when I play Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 and I can't get past a part, so I sigh, turn the console off and play a different game.

In multiplayer games (CoD, Halo, etc.) I'm the guy that is purposely trolling and trying to piss people off. However, I only do that to people that have a mic and don't know when to turn it off, because I enjoy hearing them get angry. Makes me laugh.

Oh! That reminds me...

I also frequently do game chat, solely because it's hilarious to troll both in-game and taunt through the mic.

When I'm playing on live, I frequently convince a majority of those I play with(that I don't know in real life) that I'm a male. Why, you may ask? Because oh my gosh it pisses me off when random guys(that are quite possibly pedos) spam friend me and try to flirt with me. Like, seriously, get a life. >_>

*This is where being able to go alto and soprano, and my generally quiet nature, come in handy.*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh! That reminds me...

I also frequently do game chat, solely because it's hilarious to troll both in-game and taunt through the mic.

When I'm playing on live, I frequently convince a majority of those I play with(that I don't know in real life) that I'm a male. Why, you may ask? Because oh my gosh it pisses me off when random guys(that are quite possibly pedos) spam friend me and try to flirt with me. Like, seriously, get a life. >_>

*This is where being able to go alto and soprano, and my generally quiet nature, come in handy.*
I always laugh at people that flirt with girls over the mic.

Oh! That reminds me...

YOU'RE A GIRL!?!?!?!?

It's so... Sad. Like, are you really that desperate? XD
I rarely use my mic, but when I do. I try to make my voice (I don't know how good it is) sound like Caboose from Red vs Blue and say stupid shit. Some people laugh and get it, others tell me to shut the fuck up or they will come to my house and burn me.

I rarely use my mic, but when I do. I try to make my voice (I don't know how good it is) sound like Caboose from Red vs Blue and say stupid shit. Some people laugh and get it, others tell me to shut the fuck up or they will come to my house and burn me.
That's epic! XD

People don't always figure out that I'm a girl when I'm on Live, but when they do(and attempt to flirt), I quote Tallahassee; Here's the deal.. I'm not easy to get along with, and I'm sensing you're a bit of a bitch.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Meh. Skyrim was okay, Oblivion and Morrowind so much better >.>
*Mutters unhappily because Oblivion and Morrowind are amongst the games my brother took from me.* I've only been able to play Skyrim, for this last year..

Reactions: Lewi
*Mutters unhappily because Oblivion and Morrowind are amongst the games my brother took from me.* I've only been able to play Skyrim, for this last year..
Skyrim's story was just so cliche and boring to me. I enjoyed all the little Side Quests more than the Rebellion and killing Alduin @.@

Reactions: Midnight Maiden