Confessions of a gamer....

I confess that I have been playing video games since 1998 and have only completed 10 so far. (and no, I do not mean full completion, like get everything and stuff, I mean main quest things)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I confess to a few things. May as well.
  • I toned down my skill playing multiplayer games with my friends simply because I was better. Despite them having hundreds of hours in its online I could still demolish them with ease.
  • When me and my spouse play Civ V, she's a warmonger. I played and put a tax and embargo on her, crippling her economy and military.
  • If I can save edit to save time rather than spend days grinding for items. I will.
  • Cheating is something to do after you've aced a game. Or want to break it when you're too bored to continue.
  • I upswing with my great sword in monster hunter.
  • If something explodes I will prioritize it. Regardless of what's near it.
  • If it can fall. I will try to help it fall faster.
  • Playing dirty is a legit tactic. More so if people call it dishonorable or cheap. Honor is for people who are afraid of losing.
  • Winning is everything.
  • Losing in a spectacular fashion is everything else.
  • Don't get mad. Get destroying.
  • If I can abuse something to my advantage. You're damn right I will.

• Love
Actually, in League of Legends, there's a skin for Veigar (Final Boss Veigar) that paraphrases something like that from "Destroy All Humans": Don't get mad, GET SADISTIC.
I don't play LoL, but this mantra continues into Starcraft..

Planetary Fortress counter to a cheese.

Don't get mad, get a PF.

Reactions: Lewi
Actually, in League of Legends, there's a skin for Veigar (Final Boss Veigar) that paraphrases something like that from "Destroy All Humans": Don't get mad, GET SADISTIC.
Good ol' Viv---Veigar!
He was fun when the game was still new and the community still somewhat helpful.

I must confess that I get the gamer rage. Usually when playing fps games. When I was playing Gotham City Imposters I brutally murdered one PS3 controller and left a second one scarred for life. I also avoid using voice comms when playing such games as the language that spills from my mouth is rather... colorful.

Oh. I confess to being a total, competetive asshat whenever I play competetive games. I will cheese the living hell untill the cheese start failing. Then I switch to another cheese tactic.

On the n otion of cheese; I got to a really high tier in SC2's early days by abusing the worst cheese tactics known to man. Photonrush.

Ahhhh, this reminds me of my hours spent camping NMs in FFXI, and cussing like a sailor when someone got the claim before I could. I broke my husband's Xbox controller when Maat kicked my ass on my 7th attempt to beat him on Red Mage. When my static group beat CoP I screamed so loud I woke up my one month old daughter.

On the n otion of cheese; I got to a really high tier in SC2's early days by abusing the worst cheese tactics known to man. Photonrush.

Toss imba

Hahaha, jk, I just OP mule everything

*Taps fingers nervously before finally blurting out.*

WHEN I PLAY GTA, I ALWAYS GO TO THE WINDMILL FARMS, CLIMB THE ONE WINDMILL THAT YOU CAN, AND JUMP AT THE BLADE TO KILL MYSELF.

I ALSO, WHEN INVITED INTO SOMEONE'S APARTMENT, GO FIND THE LIQUOR AND DRINK IT TILL I DIE AND END UP AT THE HOSPITAL(I MAY OR MAY NOT LIKE THE WAY THE SCREEN SPINS WHEN YOU DRINK).

I HAVE NO REGRETS.

• Love
*Taps fingers nervously before finally blurting out.*

WHEN I PLAY GTA, I ALWAYS GO TO THE WINDMILL FARMS, CLIMB THE ONE WINDMILL THAT YOU CAN, AND JUMP AT THE BLADE TO KILL MYSELF.

I ALSO, WHEN INVITED INTO SOMEONE'S APARTMENT, GO FIND THE LIQUOR AND DRINK IT TILL I DIE AND END UP AT THE HOSPITAL(I MAY OR MAY NOT LIKE THE WAY THE SCREEN SPINS WHEN YOU DRINK).

I HAVE NO REGRETS.

Living without regrets....it takes a bold soul to do that.

Or a drunk one.

Toss imba

Hahaha, jk, I just OP mule everything
Fuck terrans and their "WE CAN JUST OUTLAST YOU" mech tactics.

Then again. As a Zerg main. Say hello to my 2 minute baneling cheese.

In GTA, I drive on the sidewalks and run the shit over people.
When I'm not doing that, I act like a normal citizen, which means I drive around, stop at stoplights, drive the speed limit, use the appropriate headlight brightness, and even occasionally go shopping for clothes or food.

Sometimes I get into car accidents in GTA and hold the horn button down to act like I died.
Then I call the ambulance.

I make my Sims cheat on each other.
I always marry the richest Sims then change their appearance when they move in.

My Sims get married 3 days within meeting each other because I want to pop out babies and get that cash $$$ money right away.
0 to 100 real quick.

Soooooooo many banelings

Op mule to repair bro

Op mule all the things

But seriously, been a while since I played

Still follow the games and the meta but not in practice for the new timings and such

Fuck terrans and their "WE CAN JUST OUTLAST YOU" mech tactics.

Then again. As a Zerg main. Say hello to my 2 minute baneling cheese.
It's funny, we played together as I recall and I had to slow down so you could keep up... :bsmile:

It's funny, we played together as I recall and I had to slow down so you could keep up... :bsmile:

Ohhhh burn

Sour about that

I am just going to assume brovo plays toss so I can say toss imba

Me neeither. In thedays just as HoS was released, I discovere the wonder of just massing banelings on the spots at the map were nobody looks, just close to the second expand. Then I waited for them them to move a little outside. BAM. BANELINGS ALL UP IN YOUR NATURAL.

People learned however, sad days.

You are way better then me these days. When I used to play religiusly, I dare say I would be able to keep up. My APM is shhiiiiiit now.