1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern, Romance, School

• Hi there! I'm Jack. I've been wanting to do something with a character of mine for a while. He's a Catholic priest. I have the link to his character sheet in my character gallery in the next tab. I'm pretty open to plot ideas with this. Your character could be a regular member of the church, a demon, a demon hunter, etc. Honestly I don't have a specific plot in mind, I've just been itching to play this character in some capacity.

• [GALLERY=media, 15280]Jonas Baldwin[/GALLERY]

• I'm more inclined toward plots that develop romantically/sexually in nature but that's not a deal breaker for this.
    I have a full time job and I work nights so my posting schedule is pretty varied. I can usually post at least once a day, though I might skip some. I'll try to let you know if there's going to be an extended time where I'm gone.
    I'll also try to let you know if I'm not feelin' it, but lbr I've dropped people without word before and I'm not gonna promise I won't do it again. I won't be upset if you do the same. If I don't reply for a couple weeks and you message me I'll probably get you a straight answer.
    Honestly, if you have any questions just ask.
  •