CONDEMNED CRIMINAL ORIGINS

S

sanguineXnight

Original poster
I am looking for a long term partner to roleplay, or work on a fanfiction with together.

I recently replayed the Condemned games, and now I have the urge to write a story involving the universe.

Preferably, revolving around SKX/Leland.

If you are interested, hit me up. Here is my OC profile.

Name: Jenna Morello
Height: 5' 6"
Body type: Slim, fit, healthy muscle build
Abilities: Very swift and agile, professional in gymnastics. Trained in hand to hand, and how to handle a firearm and taser

Background: She grew up in foster homes mostly, since her parents died when she was really young. She has always been able to see and hear things others couldn't. (Like Ethan) Doesn't know much about her origin, or about her birth parents. She recently graduated college to be a forensic psychologist, and also pursued employment as an agent at the SCU, due to her interest in the declinement of the mental health of inhabitants in Metro city. She has a strong fascination with killers and their extreme personalities; finding them more exciting and challenging.
Most of the current agents think she doesn't belong, thinking she is only trying to cash in for material to write a "tell all" book on cases involving the murderers they are investigating, and due to the fact she is a young woman. But she is determined to help solve whatever is happening in the city.

Attachments

• Condemned_Criminal_Origins.jpg
    Condemned_Criminal_Origins.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
  • eceddae6bdde2b03e216e90276cad48c.jpg
    eceddae6bdde2b03e216e90276cad48c.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1