Condemn

Had she not been so impressed, she would have been kicking and cursing herself for having waited this long to at least venture to the social hall. However, to the superstitious feline, there were times things happened for a reason. With the plans in hand and all the sudden knowledge, the path to freedom was close, and the fact that the wheels were already in motion was a bonus. Those tall ears twitched when Zain spoke of the captain with a rumored ship. Everything was starting to lock in place. Nothing was going to stop Juni from taking this shot.

"Well, you're in luck, I just so happen to be both a living weapon and pick lock." In truth, she was the one in luck. The weapon part required zero practice as it was a completely natural trait her kind was born with; the lock pinking however had taken her years to make a trade. She thought back to how Zain had mentioned he had just been playing good. She leaned in close, both hands planted on the bed, tail whipping behind her.

"Just how much can you get away with? How far can you fly under the radar?" It was all she could do not to show her excitement, but those big eyes couldn't hide the eagerness.

"It depends on who I'm with." He said sitting back on the bed half amused by her natural sexness. He knew she wasn't trying to seduce him though she most likely could seduce anyone she wanted... "I got all these papers just by asking at separate times, I have free rein of the ship, with few exception, and I am buddied with a hand full of the guards." He explained as he watched her tail wave back and forth before looking back up at her eyes.

He stood up and opened a cabinet to pull out another book with a couple of documents marked with names. "Here is a list of high securitys, you in one of them I believe." After tossing her the documents he pulled out a cell map. "And here are the locations of each of them." This cell chart was marked with the names from the cells. He had done some scouting when walking a couple of times just to get the names.

Madel nodded her head continuously as she listened to the girl talk and plan. 'Let's get on with it already,' she groaned in silence. "Uh, hey, darlin', since it seems we got most of it down, why don't we 'put our money were our mouths are,' and get this show on the road?" Madel interrupted, her impatience getting the better of her. "Uh... During this endeavor, what would you like me to call you? Since we'll probably be spending a lot more time together. You can call me Madel. And once I get my ship back; Captain Madel will be most appropriate," she finally introduced, it was about time they got the official introductions out of the way.

A cocky grin crossed her face as she issued an indirect challenge. "Oh, Cap'n, you ain't seen nothin'..." She tried the doorknob, which was, luckily, unlocked. Who would tamper with the alarm? It'd only get themselves caught... Heheheh...

"I'm Ghriin. I'll teach you how that's spelled later. You have no idea how many times I get called "Green" in here." With that, she set to work on the alarm, withdrawing her pick from her pocket and acquiring a position for the input. "Right. This isn't going to take too long, but I'm going to need a couple seconds. It's just one character to find, but 30 seconds is enough time for us to get discovered..."

Lactra slumped against the wall of his cell. He was bored again. The guards had blown off their steam and realized that neither he nor the xeno sapien were going to be intimidated. He went back to the body in his cell. He'd kept the stomach perfectly intact. In some species, he knew stomach acid was pretty strong stuff.

With some difficult cuts, he pryed the stomach out of the body.

"What are you doing now?!" one of the guards demanded.

"It's just an experiment," Lactra replied. "Take it easy."

He took a step back, and swung the stomach at his clear cell wall. It burst like a water balloon, and some of the acid escaped through the airholes and burned the guard's skin. A few stray drops of it hit Lactra himself, but not enough to cause serious injury. He looked at the wall to see that some of it had desolved, but nowhere near enough to allow him to escape. He did however have the entertainment of watching the guards stagger and curse their burns.

The next thing the old monk knew, his newfound "friend" had nearly burned a hole into his cell. He was about to escape, or something, he felt. Perhaps he was wrong. "Haha! You could get outta there if you wouldn't mind chowin' down on another of those djin'nkeos! You could burn a hole big enough for yourself to hop right out!" He started banging on the door with a near-psychotic grin. "Glut yourself, ya cannibal!" An image thrust itself through his head and his smile widened. "Let's bust out today!"

He stepped back from the door to remove his visor. He was squinting because of the light, but after his eyes had a moment to adjust, he loosened his eyelids and slowly opened them. The vivid violet of his eyes shown before the luster of his eyeballs, glowing through the clear door. His eyes were watering a little, due to the light hurting his eyes, but he opened them wide and looked at the guards with an intimidating glare. "I want to see you stop us, you damned stitlu'meka." His eyes forced themselves shut from pain and he rubbed the excess tears out, to put his visor back on his head. "This place can't hold the veemneht cariila."

The collected intelligence encouraged an ear-to-ear smile from the feline. Team or no, she could escape with this information and that realization crossed her mind. Many times she'd been screwed over, left with nothing but wounds and regret. It was better to watch out for oneself than get left high and dry. Why not use the intelligence for herself? Zain didn't know anything about her; she could very easily be an undercover guard or a rat. Well, that title made her laugh. These thoughts rushed through her mind in the blink of an eye, but just as quickly, so did reason: she would need to take part in a team nif she wanted off alive. Zain wasn't a fool, and he wasn't necessarily a bad guy, despite being a prisoner. He was probably giving her limited information or planned to keep an eye on her as well. It was a tricky decision: take the info for herself or join the group. Getting screwed over was a pain, but she'd never really been the type to watch out for number 1. Sadly, she probably wouldn't be here if she had. Juni set the papers down and grinned up at Zain, "So, what exactly is the plan? And when is it going down?"

She didn't have to tell herself she wasn't going alone. Her choice was made; teamwork it would be. Besides, hiding out in the prison until transportation she could use as further means of escaped sounded exhausting. This way she'd have a ship. And besides, she'd grown accustomed to keeping an eye on her colleagues. What was one more team, right?

Madel chuckled under her breath as the girl... as Ghriin worked on the lock. 'I think I'm going to like this girl alright...' Madel thought. "'Green' hum? Funny; I get called that too," Madel said as she flashed the girl a quick friendly smile. "Well Ghriin, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship!" Madel then allowed the girl the silence she probably was wishing for and watched Ghriin tinker with the alarm, curious as to how she did it.