Condemn

It's a great intro...but how do we jump in? I think I had this same question with another RP of yours.

Your in a prison, how else would you start? In your cell or in a hall. Maybe in a social area? Just post where you are, how it sucks and what not right? You could talk about your past or maybe be in a fight with another prisoner. You go ahead and choose and let her work with what you post.

Let's see...I'm a lunatic who would bite my fellow inmates if given the chance...no one would want to socialize with someone who might try to eat them in their sleep...in the cafeteria would be unavoidable, though...Okay, I think I've got an idea.

Verbal, thank you for the passionate discription of disgust! I love it! It's too bad my guards won't let me anywhere near you.

Oh, and I hope Winter notices I fantasized about deep frying her head.

I dedicated a small paragraph and half of a large paragraph to Ghriin's disdain for Lactra. You're welcome.

Oh I noticed, and I'm very flattered by the sentiment. I'm sure it'll taste a bit like squid. Hope you like seafood!

I like sea food... just not squid >_< bleck!

Yeah for all your awesome posts, thanks for joining us in the Ic.

I wanted to make a note, just in case. Please don't escape right away, and no being supper badass and killing everyone. You can cause trouble though, that is always fine with me.

I'm just saying that to make sure, I am not accusing anyone of anything. Well I accuse you all of being amazing, but that doesn't matter right now.

*Depressed because Red said his amazingness doesn't count*

I don't think my character is going to be let out of his cell soon, so I don't really have anything to post until someone comes by.

*sniff* I need a visitor.

My guy is in the middle of a conversation.

I know, just informing everyone of the reason for my silence. I expect Ghriin and Madel will find me before anyone else, though, again, I doubt they'd be keen on letting me out.

Reds car would be happy to let you out =P

Yeah, but Verbal's is the one that has to pick the lock. Plus I've got four guards now, and I don't want to play without my arm.

Lactra's not exactly Ghriin's favorite person, either.

But I'm sure Mrs. Squid head can convince her to let him out.

You'll probably have to hold a knife to her throat, but yeah.

Sorry I haven't been around! A lot of unexpected craziness went down! >.< Anyhoo, I'm back and will be back to posting tomorrow! =D

That's just fine. Take as long as you want, just don't let it die.

I've been doing a lot of calculating and I am slowly but surely getting the idea of the Solar System that the XS home planet is in. The sun is an F2 class star 1.523 times the mass of Sol, and 4.319 times as bright. It's 7,053 Kelvin with a density of 1.015kg/m^3, and its diameter is 1.258 times that of Sol.

The planet itself has an annual period of 1.682 years, and is 1.627au away from the star.

The star is known as "Kefla'Sol'Hharda" in the native tongue of the XS, and is called "Kephalla's Skyfire" by non-XS civilians, and "Arahad Alpha" by officials.

The planet is known as "Andhi'Palntes" by the XS, and "XS Station" by others.