Condemn

Oh, Red wont be back until V-day. She's going skiing. Go ahead and join, she was looking for some new characters.

Awesome! :3 Will do! And that sounds fun! I've never skied before, though I live in a place that's known for it. XD

I think I might actually save the twins for myself, I have a particular way I want Vedsik to be played. As a cybernetic, she should be able to perform high speed calculations in her head, and should respond bluntly about calculations, such as "Data shows that our chance of survival is approximately 27%. It also shows that our chance of success is at 12%."

Of course, she'd probably be shy about most other things. By the way, I said "I might", not "I will", so if anyone thinks they can play Vedsik appropriately, they may.

Keep in mind, if you play one twin, you play both.

Hey Verbal? Those Xeno sapiens? How do they taste? My chary is a cannibal afterall. Plus, there's so many of them to choose from.

Their blood is yellow-orange. If human blood is ketchup, imagine ketchup and mustard mixed together. Except with blood.

It contains a higher concentration of plasma than human blood, and the Xeno sapien equivalent to Hemoglobin is capable of releasing hyperactive leukocytes if the organism (because the blood can be transfused with O-type humans, not only as a general transfusion, but also to increase immune ability, I chose that word) loses equilibrium. This capability causes this hemoglobin equivalent to be more yellow in color.

Name: Juni
Gender: Female (with the ability to reproduce with oneself, so sometimes she has a male organ below the belt)
Age: 37 (her species lives for about three hundred years, give or take)
Mug Shot:
Juni.jpg
(colors coming soon!)
Criminal Records: Arson, Terrorist Attacks, Murder, Assassination and Assassination Attempts, Conspiring, Illegal Immigrant, (more to come? XD)
Apprehended: At the age of 29 by a special tactics force.
Story: At eight weeks old, she was kidnapped from her home on distant planet by an underground organization on earth and raised as their one of their own, however, these surrogate parents didn't do this out of love but to raise her as the perfect guerilla. While there's little information about her species, they are known for their great speed, strength, keen senses and the rare ability to use energy as a weapon much in the way of a laser, which they came shoot from their hands or a point of concentration.

She grew up predominantly with humans and has been brainwashed into seeing herself as one. At a young age she was one of their most skilled members and was able to take up missions on her own; just as they had planned. Before she knew it she was tool for this organization, but because of her uncanny skills, she was always able to get away from the authorities. In her teens she was signed a special mission which turned out to be a set-up, however, instead of getting killed during the mission as they'd hoped, she managed to survive and kill the leader. That night she discovered the leader of the organization that had raised her was a double agent and setting her up so the rest of the team could get out of the biz. She wound up burning his building to the ground before exacting revenge upon her traitors, however, not all of them could be found after the ordeal. The remaining loyal and active members of C.O.R.E. decided to take their work to farther reaches of the galaxy and rebuild their cause on various planets, skipping town anytime some went south or a betrayal went down. It was in her prime that was captured, for the third time, and failed to escape.

Other –
Strengths: Super speed, strength, and senses, accompanied by the ability to ignite lasers from her body. She is built very much like a beast in the way that regular bullets can't penetrate her skull, but the rest of her, especially the chest, is susceptible. The one factor that has kept her alive more than the others is her ability to absorb lasers/beam when fired at her.

Weaknesses: Despite her skills, she has more weaknesses than she does strengths. She is often too loyal to someone she sees as alpha. Juni is very weak against fire, blades—such as swords, knives, etc—high powered guns, viruses, poisons and cold weather. Juni has a tasty habit of getting wrapped up in mind games and not seeing the alternative agenda or options. She is also incredibly superstitious.

~WIP~

Thought I'd go ahead a get her bio (thus far) up. :3

@ Verbal: So...yellow meat's a possibility? Potentially moist from all the plasma... I'm thinking of Lactra cooking one of the xeno sapiens and feeding to Ghriin without her knowledge. Have her not realize until after a couple bites.

You're terrible. I'm not sure she'd even want meat from a known cannibal anyway.

EDIT: That didn't sound as dirty in my mind

We're criminals! We're supposed to go to the sickest, most evil parts of our minds.

Oh, and it's too late. You already said it.

She's a thief, not a serial killer

EDIT: [MENTION=3336]RomanticWinter[/MENTION]: I started a thing where I'm creating and describing sentient aliens in detail. I recently created "Skydogs", a sort of bi-/quadripedal canine race with mammalian wings.

By sickest and most evil parts of the mind, I was talking about mine. Your character is Robin Hood-esque. Mine's just a lunatic.

I am back every one, and happy to be! If any of you care, I had an awesome time! Now to business:

Thank you Verbal and Nekomimist for joining and the incredible characters! All are accepted, and I can't wait to see them in play.
[MENTION=3800]Nekomimist[/MENTION] did you draw that? It's very nice.

I really like the depth you put into your race Verbal.

And I will be starting the IC real soon now that I'm back.

And I think that's it.

I am back every one, and happy to be! If any of you care, I had an awesome time! Now to business:

Thank you Verbal and Nekomimist for joining and the incredible characters! All are accepted, and I can't wait to see them in play.
@Nekomimist did you draw that? It's very nice.

I really like the depth you put into your race Verbal.

And I will be starting the IC real soon now that I'm back.

And I think that's it.

Welcome back! :3 I'm glad you had a good time! It's nice to get away. Thanks for the compliments. >w< I did, and I'll try to clear her up and color her soon.

Sounds good! <33

Ok, just gota chillaxe for a little bit while Red does all the work =3

Remember to put the other characters as free spots when you edit the first post.

I am on an alien creation trip right now, so If I make one I am particularly happy with, I'll tell you a summary about them (Like the XS summary in Ghriin's Other section) and you see if you like them.

Also, if anybody plays as Fhres, I'll have to tell them about Blackguard religion, and anybody who wants to play as Marina will need to learn about Batallion military structure and doctrine. Anybody who wants to play as the twins just needs to follow my lead.

I've been writing all this stuff down, so I can throw it up without much thought, and thus, faster, in case anyone wants to know.

Verbal, I totally know what it's like to go on a creation trip. I've got ideas for fourteen different stories in my head at any given moment because of them.