Computers and Coders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King

I read it in the paper so it must be true.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm an afternoon and 1am poster lmao
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
- Horror
- Paranormal
- Supernatural
- Biblical
- Sci Fi
- World War I II
- Roman / Greek
- 80s / 90s
- Romance
- Occult
So I have these two ideas and I was wondering who would be into one or the other!

My first idea is based around the movie 'The Imitation Game'. Based in 1940s. 4-7 players. The idea is there is a small collection of talented people who have been seeked out by the government to crack several codes. When the government deny them the money they need to create a machine to crack codes quicker than them, they take matters into their own hands.

The second is similar. Based in 2000's. 4-7 players. They are all skilled men and women who have been seeked out from all around the world. They come together in England, all with the same motive- chaos. They decide they want to shut down the system of England, then the world. Sort of like a Firesale from Die Hard.

Obviously I'm so expert on this area, but I'm willing to put the extra research into it!

The plots aren't solid and they probably need work but if anybody is interested in creating computers and hacking the system, please tell me and if there is enough interest I'll generate a roleplay!
Thank you!

I'd totally be interested in somethin' like this! Especially the second plot idea!

Ah, just realized that it was up today, probably should have watched the thread.
Ah, well, good luck with your roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.