Computer Desktops / Phone Homescreens

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eru

I wanted to make this thread because I'm kinda happy with the setups I have for my devices, and I wanted to see what other people use as their souls in rectangular form their place where unique personalization resounds. c:

So... what is your current computer desktop setup?
And/or, what does your mobile device's homescreen look like?
If you upload or link images with large resolutions, please be sure to put them in spoiler tags!

Here is my laptop's:
(As you can see, the desktop is quite empty, but I clutter the screen up each time I get busy.)
T1Uj9jY.jpg

And here is my cell phone:
(It's different. A good different? I don't really know!)
3yH9qMf.jpg

Reactions: Vardoger
My background on the computer shuffles randomly through a giant folder and changes every hour. It's got art and photos of abandoned places and/or landscapes, comic-related stuff, and some animated show-related things. Right now it's on this:
[spoili]
vi2WfkF.jpg
[/spoili]

Reactions: Eruantien
Capture+_2017-04-28-06-08-55.png

Banking apps on bottom hidden for privacy.

It's got all I need on a phone on one page. Plus extra space!

My laptop and phone both still have the default backgrounds from when I first got them.

My phone is by far the worst offender, here, since I've had that phone for... at least two years, and I have never bothered to change it. (The laptop, at the very least, is relatively new. Although, now that I think about it, it's already a few months away from being a year old...)

I don't know why I never change my backgrounds for these things anymore. Maybe I'm just... too busy and tired to put much time and effort into finding new backgrounds?

I mean, my phone I just never cared enough to even consider looking for backgrounds. But my computer... you'd think I would've found something by now...

Tada! Super boring!
desktop boring.JPG

mobilephone.jpg

Normally I have my background shuffle through a bunch of images, but I bought my friend art of our characters for her birthday and the artist finished it yesterday. It was too cute so now I have our gay children as my background.
deskto_zpszyqm9lrt.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru and Kagayours
Normally, I just don't find a background image that I like enough to set as my desktop image/phone screen. Most of the time, I just use the boring old default background because I just can't be bothered.

There are some album covers of my favorite bands that I really, really like though, and recently I decided to use them as backgrounds. Pretty satisfied with the results so far.

[spoili]
zgfAbzv.jpg
[/spoili]

[spoili]
XUw4IU2.png
[/spoili]

I created an extra slide so all my apps wouldn't be in the way >.>
HAH.
I also do that. Sometimes I just want to look at my background.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celest
Changed my mobile background last night ^_^

[spoili]2017-05-01 00.13.17.png [/spoili]

[spoili]
auolpd966cb.png
[/spoili]

I wanted an image similar to what I have in my signature, but I couldn't find one sized appropriately for mobile D: But anyway...yeah, I really like folders for whatever reason :P

Also, my lock screen because I love the picture.
[spoili]
uoplda966ce.jpeg
[/spoili]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
Status
Not open for further replies.