2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Hi there! I'm looking for a certain type of romance role play.

I want a beautiful love, where you can really tell that the couple loves each other, deeply. But I also want it to be complicated and dark, maybe drugs or abuse, affairs, ect.

I have two fandom ideas that can use this basic plot, but I'm also open to oc/oc.

Please read my requirements before commenting!

1- Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
2- Use third person only.
3- Be able to reply every other day at the very least.
4- Let me know if you get bored and want to quit, or if you're going to be busy.
I will do the same for you.

I don't have a posting limit, all I ask is that you do your best to match me. My openings are typically long, and if I write six paragraphs and you reply with one, I will definitely not be replying in the future.

So, please note that I am the OC in these fandom pairings, and I am only going to play a female. I usually have no trouble doubling, but I'm tired of it. I'm looking for people to play the canons and a male.

These ideas are HARRY POTTER related.

Draco/Oc-

Draco is obviously an adult now, and he's married to my oc. They've had a rough few years, dealing with the aftermath of Voldemort's death and the hate of previous Death Eaters following them wherever they go.

Now, people have begun to realize that Draco isn't as bad as he seemed, and so the couple is getting around easier, and their life is getting better, or so it seems.

I want this to be a very romantic and dark role play. I want them to love each other deeply, but have a lot of issues, not only because of the Death Eater thing, but maybe drugs or other things like that come into play.

Snape/Oc-

(This is before Harry was born, when Snape was younger, but he'll still be Potions Master. This rp is student/teacher.)

My oc is a seventh year Slytherin. Her family is pureblood, and have all been Death Eaters.
Due to the recent fall of He Who Shall Not Be Named, they've obviously gone a bit crazy, unsure what to do, ect.
But before that, they'd basically told my oc that she either join them as a Death Eater, or they'd kick her out and disown her.
She refused, and was soon to be kicked out, but then the whole Harry Potter thing happened, so now they're unsure of what to do.
But anyway.
They've been friends with Snape for a long time, due to their dark interests, and my oc, despite his Death Eater status, has always admired him, and looked up to him.
So, my oc's parents ask Snape to keep an eye on her during the school year, and, thinking that Voldemort will return, they ask him to steer her in the direction to becoming a Death Eater.
Snape agrees, but his plans are different than theirs. He just wants to keep her safe long enough for her to move out on her own.

Of course, they've liked each other for a while now, but spending more time together makes them grow closer, so romance ensues, ect, ect!

Otherwise, for oc/oc, we'll use the basic plot and add on to it!
Please comment or PM me if you want to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.