Completely new to the site and very confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowfireRynn

Role Player, Play Writer, Novelist, +New job.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
It varries, between work, and life, and internet avalibity
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I like mild Fantasy, some modern, romance, yuri, bdsm, spanking, bondage, love, magical, myth, school, anime/manga,
Hi, I'm ShadowfireRynn. I'll never give my personal information to anyone. I'm legal, I do drink wines. I won't give my gender or number so don't ask. I just join this site about 40 minutes ago and spent the entire time trying to learn about to set up and setting up my personal information. However I'm confused on how to view things and still trying to learn navigation of this site.

Welcome to the forum ^^

Please do enjoy your stay here.. Be part of the manny storylines around here.xD

Best advice is have a look at the join in RP section ;))

*offers an Oreo biscuit *

Thank you I'll look into it. I did manage to connect to a friend I know from gaiaonline.

Hello @ShadowfireRynn ^^ I'm Sabine. Welcome to Iwaku!

Most of the stuff you need is in a drop-down menu located under your username in the top right. That's how you change avatar, signature, privacy... pretty much everything you'll need regularly. The "help" tab will also probably be your best friend.
If it takes you a while to figure everything out, don't worry. It took me quite a while and I still learn new things regularly. One of the coolest features, imho, is the tagging system that I demonstrated up above. Just use the @ symbol and a person's username, and you'll summon them right to your post. ^^

Thank you I'll defiantly look at them to help me out in learning the site.

No problem. ^^ If you have any further questions, you can ask just about anyone. Most of us here are quite friendly. When I first came here, I got a lot of help from total strangers- it's a great environment, for the most part.

I really do appreciate the aid, as the only person I know was originally met on www.gaiaonline.com. We're now looking for a dominate Role Player willing to do a Mistress slaves F/f private 3 person group RP. I'm also doing as suggested by browsing the menus on this site.

Good luck finding a partner. ^^ If you need help finding people, send me a message (it's called starting a conversation) and I can give you some tools to help finding suitable members.

Confused? The Dark Lord Cthulu likes them confused...

*ahem*

Hi, I'm Overcast!

If you need any help, feel free to send me a message! You could ask pretty much anyone here! We are all pretty friendly, that way you get comforatable enough to be consumed by the Dark Lord

Thanks I might do that.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here! :3

If you wanna advertise what you want to RP we have RP resumes and partner request sections for that! And is you're confused feel free to ask a staffer! (also if anyone DOES ask for your number you might wanna report them for being a creepy weirdo)

Status
Not open for further replies.