Completed Marathon!

C

Celest

Original poster
Read This

I think this is really awesome! It may have taken her awhile, but she finished. That shows true perseverance. Do you find this inspiring? What is something that you have stuck to? Would you be able to do this if you were the one paralyzed? How would you feel if you had a crisis that impaired any of your senses?

How would your character act? Would your character sit alone after an accident or would they try and live? Would they become cynical or would they try and finish a marathon that took them 16 days?

Real life me probably wouldn't have the drive and ambition to make it work! o___o Although I guess I managed to get through life back when times were rough and I was a little suicidal. >>;; MAYBE I PERSEVERE! 8D

As for my characters.... I think MOST of the time I play characters who never give up! Never surrender! I usually play the characters who have suffered terrible times, but find ways to get past it, and inspire others to do the same.

OR

I play a character who has never had a big bad event, and is -currently- trying to find a way to persevere.

And then there is a tiny tiny tiny percent of emotastic crazies. >:3

I am also a survivor! I do whatever it takes to get my shit together and push on! BUT I like to sit around and do nothing, so I wouldn't go out of my way to do things like run marathons if I was paralyzed...then again can't really say until it happens.

Most of my characters have had some kind of traumatic event in their past, they are also usually damaged in one way or another. Makes for the best personalities!