Competition for the girl hidden in a school of boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cassette

Original poster
The magnolia hidden among wolves
(open to name suggestions- this name is only temporary)

Welcome to the world's most renowned school for boys. Only the sons of the most powerful families in the world get to attend here. For many generations the richest of the rich have attended this school, to become some of the world's most influential men. This grand school has an amazing reputation, and is well known for it's great discipline. Except things aren't all as they seem.

You see, the headmaster is a little...odd. A great educator, yes, and excellent at running the school, but he's more than a little eccentric. So when his best friend from high school- who is now arguably the most influential man on the planet- asked the headmaster for a little favour, the headmaster was more than happy to oblige. The favour? That's where things get interesting.

The best friend wanted his daughter to attend the all-boys school, disguised as boy, as part of a contest to see which of school's students could figure out who the daughter was and win her heart. Yeah, it's crazy. So's the headmaster.

So, where do you come into all of this? You're one of the male students attending the school. On the first day of term, the headmaster announces the competition to the entire school in assembly. A competition for the only girl in school. A competition for the daughter of the family which dominates the globe. A competition to prove who is the champion of the most elite teenagers in the world. And you're determined to win.

Except one of you that is. The one who is the magnolia hidden among wolves. Let the games for her heart begin.

~~~
Hello there! If you're reading this you're obviously still interested in the roleplay, which is wonderful news. You probably want some proper information on the roleplay though. Well, you're not allowed any. I'm sorry.

Yeah, if you believed that you're probably too gullible for this roleplay anyway. Seriously, this roleplay isn't for those who are easily fooled. Because you're going to need all you're wits about you if you're going to win the girl. Unless you are the girl, of course, in which case you still need wits to stay hidden! Enough rambling though, I'll give you a rundown of the facts of the plot an epic summary of the plot and you're roles in it.

Everybody in this roleplay will be playing students at the most elite all-boys school in the world. All of you, except for one person, will be playing sons of very rich and influential families. One person will be playing the daughter of the MOST RICH, INFLUENTIAL, AND FAMED FAMILY EVER! Yeah, that family makes all you posh arses look like peasants. If you had the opportunity to try and make the daughter of that family your girlfriend/lover/whateveryoupervertswant, you would leap at the chance. Well, you've got the chance. That daughter is going to be attending the same school as you... except it's not that simple. It's an all-boys school, so she's going to be disguised as a boy. And you've got some serious competition. You have to
find out who the girl is, and fuck her win her heart before anybody else can (although seriously, it's going to be PG-12). Only one person can win (posh boy don't share! Go elsewhere for your harem), and you all want to be that one person. This is the ultimate contest- good luck, and have fun.

In case you hadn't already caught on, this not going to be a friendly roleplay. You can try to make allies, but they will end up betraying you, unless you betray them first. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is on the same team. You are all working against each other. If you're here for a sweet romance roleplay, where everybody ends up happy, you should have already left. That said, I do not want to IC brutality in the OOC. When you're OOC, please be friendly to the other players. We are all human, so be nice to each other. I will not tolerate cruelty to other players.

I AM ABOUT TO EXPLAIN THE GAME MECHANICS. YOU MUST READ THESE AT SOME POINT. HOWEVER, IF YOU JUST WANT TO EXPRESS INTEREST, DO NOT READ THE STUFF IN THE SPOILI. IT'S ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS WORK RIGHT NOW.

[spoili]
Anyway, onto how this is actually going to work. If I get enough interest I will create an official OOC thread. This is for plotting, chatting, and questions. It is NOT where you post your character sheets. All character sheets must be PMed to me. If you post them in the OOC they will be instantly rejected forever. This is because if you post your CS in the OOC everybody will know if your character is the girl or not, which ruins the plot. Now onto the actual character sheets. You can either apply (by PM remember) to be a normal male student or the female, and you may only have on character. If you apply to be the girl you will have to meet an earlier deadline to give me your CS. This is because I can only accept ONE female application (for obvious reasons), and I want everybody who had their female application rejected to have a chance at making a male CS so they can still be in the roleplay. About a week later will be the deadline to send me male student applications. Unless there are glaring problems in your CS, then all male student applications will be accepted. I advise you send your male applications as soon as possible, because then if there are problems we can sort them out before deadline. Any characters sent to me after the deadline will not be accepted. This is since I will be posting a more simple version of everybody's CS- including the unknown one which is the girl's- to the OOC. If any were posted later, then it would be obvious they are not the female, which would ruin the idea of the game. I will not have a character, since I know who the girl is, but I will be controlling NPCs to steer the game in the right direction.

You may freely post your character's general actions in the IC. But there are too types of things you can only do by PM. The first of these is if you want your character to do something without anybody else knowing. For example, your character might want to plant some girl's panties outside another player's dorm room in order to frame them as the girl, to distract other players from finding the actual girl. If you want to do something like this, PM me what action it is you want your character to do without anybody else knowing. Then I will put a post in the IC, revealing the result of your action using an NPC. Going back to the example, I could make a post about an NPC student finding a girl's panties outside of the targeted player's dorm room. Everybody else can react to this as they wish. Of course, you might think these sorts of actions will make it obvious who the girl isn't. Would the girl really leave panties outside her room? But the thing is, me and the player playing the girl will be planning mistakes that the girl will make. This game isn't going to be impossible you know! So anything leading to suspicion of another person being the girl could be one of the planned slip-ups... or just another player making things confusing. The best way to try and distinguish the two is by observing all of the other player's reactions. At the same time, be careful with your own reactions (prepare for the paranoia!).

The other action to be carried out by PM is romantically pursuing another character. If you think you know who the girl is, then start a conversation with the player of the character you suspect to be the girl, and me. I must be included in the conversation, even though I won't be replying to it- I'll explain why in a second. In this conversation you will be trying to romance the other player, who you believe is the girl. However, even if they aren't the girl, the other player is still allowed to lead you on romantically. This will be a problem as you can only be in one of these romantic conversations started by you at once. So you could be wasting your time flirting with a guy. Due to this, it is not advisory to start a conversation like this if you're not certain the other player if the girl. If you do begin to suspect the other player is a boy, you may (sensibly!) bring the romancing to an end, and end the conversation. The other player, who you invited into the conversation, may also end the conversation if they're not the girl...although that would be a stupid move. It's also notable
you may participate in as many of these conversations which you are invited to as you wish. So remember- you can start only one conversation, but be in as many as you are invited to as you want. So why am I watching your conversations? Because I'm a pervert. So I can laugh at your futile efforts. One reason is so that I can make sure you're sticking to the roleplay's rules. Another is so that if you do start a conversation with the actual girl, I can judge when you have won her heart. But the most interesting reason is because I might reveal part of your conversation in the IC. Maybe you're hosting your conversation in the broom closet (so classy!), and the janitor could just happen to come along and discover the characters getting steamy in the closet. So be careful in your conversation- you don't know what I'll reveal!

A last note I'd like to make is about the responsibilities of the person playing the girl. To begin with, I hope I can trust whoever gets chosen to be the girl. I have no way of knowing if they are going to secretly tell somebody else if they are the girl or not, which would entirely ruin the role play. I'll be looking through applicants old posts to check they seem trustworthy, but I can't be 100% certain they are. So I politely ask, if you are going to play the girl, please don't tell anybody- the fate of the roleplay rests in your hands. Another thing about whoever is chosen to be the girl is that they are going to have to dedicate a lot more time than anybody else- so if you're going to apply to be the girl, make sure you have the time! We're going to be planning and plotting all the time. We have to decide what counts as stealing your heart, what mistakes your character will make to hint their the girl, how to make sure it's not too obvious their the girl, and many other various things. To prove you can dedicate the time, I'd like to see detailed CSs from applicants for the girl. Finally, be prepared to take orders from me if you're going to play the girl. As the GM, I have to control key elements of the roleplay to make sure it works properly. Considering that the girl is the most important part of making this work, I need to make sure you're playing her role properly. So I might tell you from time to time to do certain things in your post. If you'r rebellious, and are unlikely to listen to me telling you what to do for the sake of the roleplay, then once again, don't apply. Wow. I think I've dedicated this paragraph to putting people of playing the girl. But don't be put off- if you think you meet my three main criteria, then I'd love for you to apply! I'm really eager to see how people will portray the girl :). That's it then.

Note to self- In rules, mention people may only post once a day.

[/spoili]

Moving on, if you are still miraculously interested in this roleplay, then please reply to this thread! Feel free to ask any questions you want- I only bite if you taste of vanilla. And pretty please invite your buddies to this- I need a fair few players to make it work!

Anything else I forget to say? Oh, I've already mentioned it, but I'll emphasize this very important point: don't say anything about what gender you want to play! I'll steal your roof if you do! ;)

That first post took too long -.- And it only gives the basic information! Well, glad it's out of the way.

If you are an artist, or just feeling creative, then I've be overjoyed if you made a banner for this roleplay (if I get interest that is). I have no prizes to give you, except my looooove! XD

But seriously make a banner before I hunt you down Don't worry, you have no obligations to do so!

Okay totally interested. Just saying. I was reading it and it made me laugh so yeah, you caught my attention. Hai btw.

Reactions: 2 people
Okay totally interested. Just saying. I was reading it and it made me laugh so yeah, you caught my attention. Hai btw.
HEEEY YOU INSTANTLY WIN MY LOVE FOR BEING FIRST TO REPLY!!!
*ahem*
Hey, nice to meet you Arius! I'm super glad to hear you're interested, especially since I've only just posted this thread. Welcome into my house of madness, I guess. :)

HEEEY YOU INSTANTLY WIN MY LOVE FOR BEING FIRST TO REPLY!!!
*ahem*
Hey, nice to meet you Arius! I'm super glad to hear you're interested, especially since I've only just posted this thread. Welcome into my house of madness, I guess. :)
I'm sorry I just... This sounds totally fun and I kinda lurk until I see something interesting.

I'm sorry I just... This sounds totally fun and I kinda lurk until I see something interesting.
You're sorry? What for? I'm already getting hyper at the fact you're interested in this! I was worried nobody would like it, but you do. Thanks for calling my idea fun. :)

*dies from hyperjoy*
*puts calm hat on*

XD Well, this seems like an interesting RP, though I'm conflicted on which role I wanna play as, so perhaps I'll just send in a CS for one of the boys and if I feel the need to, I'll send in another for the girl (I'll only be using one of these, so if I do happen to send in the one for the girl and it gets accepted, I'll be doing that on)

Last edited:
XD Well, this seems like an interesting RP, though I'm conflicted on which role I wanna play as, so perhaps I'll just send in a CS for now...
*puts finger to your lips*
Hush now...you can't let them know who you are.

Anyway, enough of me being weird. Welcomes, it's very nice to meet you! I'm glad you're interested in my RP. :)
Please keep what gender you want to play a secret though~. The mystery of who the girls if relies on it! (Not that you've really said. You've expressed interest for both, so I'm not telling you off or anything. But I thought I should mention it.) Anyways, I'll happily review both a male and female character at once, then you can use the male on if the female doesn't get chosen.

Of course, firstly I have to design character sheets... >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
XD lemme edit my post then, idk if that'll apply to your post too, so the editing thing might have to be manually done by you o-o

I will wait patiently for the format and then pm you the sheet.

XD lemme edit my psot then, idk if that'll apply to your post too, so the editing thing might have to be manually done by you o-o
Don't worry about it XD You were pretty vague so it should be okay.

I will wait patiently for the format and then pm you the sheet.
I'm not going to put CS bases up until tommorow, sorry! But I'm going to put them here, so people can work on them even while I'm still crafting the official OOC thread.

Alright, I shall start brainstorming, I got a few ideas ;)

Hmm... I think I'll keep tabs on this. It sounds really interesting... (:

@Alice Falling @Xylime
Hey there! How'd do you do, the both of you *untwists tongue*. I'm grateful for your interest, I hope you stick around.

Hopefully I should have the Character sheets up soon. Then I'll put together the official OOC.

I think I'll join this ^ - ^ Probably. Maybe.
Most likely.
God, stop making such interesting roleplays, I'm in over my head ;c

Plot Twist: The Headmaster is the girl

I think I'll join this ^ - ^ Probably. Maybe.
Most likely.
God, stop making such interesting roleplays, I'm in over my head ;c

Plot Twist: The Headmaster is the girl
Hey Vinyl, it's up to you is you join or not. (Obviously I hope you will though ;))

Plot Twist: The Headmaster is a girl, and also the mother of her main suitor. And they're robot aliens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've finished the character sheets! So those of you who are eager to PM your characters as early as possible can do so now. I'm not going to set a deadline yet though- I'll do that when I've got the official OOC up. Anyways, here they are (in the spoili)! (You can also find them here > https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-blog-entry/character-sheet-wip.4434/)

Remember- Do NOT post your completed character sheets here or in the OOC (when I make it). PM them to me.

[spoili]
A Male Student

Blank-

Name:
Birth Date:
Appearance:
Brief History:
Family:
How'd they join the school?:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Specialty:
Fear:
Why Interested In Game?:
Romantic Tactic:
Other:

Explained-

Name: Write your character's full name. While I don't mind slightly unusual names, make it something I can spell and pronounce. Also, only use foreign names if your character is foreign.
Birth Date: The date and month your character was born. Do not write a year- all characters are going to be 16 because I want them in the same year (for the sake of the plot).
Appearance: You must include an image. I don't mind what sort of image, but you need one because of how I'm planning on using them later. You can also include a description if you want, but this isn't compulsory.
Brief History: When I say brief, I mean brief. There is a maximum of 10 lines- I won't read any more. You can reveal parts of your history in the roleplay if you really want to.
Family: You don't need to list every single member of your character's family here. Just tell things that might be relevant to the roleplay. For example, maybe your family has lost its honour recently, which is why your character is interested in the contest (to regain honour). This is also the section to tell me your character's nationality.
How'd they join the school?: For most people this will be because their family is super rich. But I will allow a few exceptions, if you've got a good character who is particularly gifted at something.
Personality: Tell me how your character normally acts. It's that simple.
Hobbies: This is optional. Tell me any hobbies your character might be found doing
Strengths: List 3 or 4 things your character is good at
Weaknesses: List 3 or 4 things your character is bad at
Specialty: What is the one thing your character is amazing at, that makes them different to everybody else at this elite school
Fear: What's the one thing your character fears most? What could be used against them?
Why Interested In Game?: Why is your character particularly interested in the game of winning the girl's heart? Give me a little more reason than it's a good contest to win. Maybe your character is super competitive, or they're family has some old beef with the girl's family.
Romantic Tactic: How do they go about romancing people? Are they aggressive, and dominating? Or do they take a more laid back approach, becoming good friends with a girl before asking then out?
Other: This is not a place to tell me about their long lost cousin's cat. Keep it relevant to the roleplay. For example, if they love animals then maybe they'll have pets at school, which could be used in the roleplay.

The Female Student

Blank-

Name:
Birth Date:
Appearance:
Boobs:
Brief History:
Family:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Specialty:
Fear:
Attitude Towards Game?:
Romantic Aim:
Other:
Sample post:

Explained-
Name: Write your character's full name. While I don't mind slightly unusual names, make it something I can spell and pronounce. Also, only use foreign names if your character is foreign.
Birth Date: The date and month your character was born. Do not write a year- all characters are going to be 16 because I want them in the same year (for the sake of the plot).
Normal Appearance: How does your character normally look as a girl? You may use an image and/or description.
Disguised Appearance: How does your character look when disguised as a boy? You must include an image. I don't mind what sort of image, but you need one because of how I'm planning to use it later on.
Boobs: Trust me, this is actually a legitimate category. Has your character developed boobs yet? If so, how large are they, and how does she plan on concealing them?
Brief History: When I say brief, I mean brief. There is a maximum of 10 lines- I won't read any more. You can reveal parts of your history in the roleplay if you really want to.
Family: You don't need to list every single member of your character's family here. Just tell things that might be relevant to the roleplay. Why is the girl's family so amazing- is the father the CEO of the company that cured cancer, and the mother the queen of England? This is also the section to tell me your character's nationality.
Personality: Tell me how your character normally acts. It's that simple.
Hobbies: This is optional. Tell me any hobbies your character might be found doing
Strengths: List 3 or 4 things your character is good at
Weaknesses: List 3 or 4 things your character is bad atSpecialty: What is the one thing your character is amazing at, that makes them different to everybody else at this elite school.
Fear: What's the one thing your character fears most? What could be used against them?
Attitude Towards Game?: What does you character think of the game. Does she like it or not? Does she want to focus on staying hidden, or play around with the boys? Why?
Romantic Aim: What sort of relationship does your character want to end up having with a boy by the end of the game. Dating? Lovers? Married? Friends with benefits?
Other: This is not a place to tell me about their long lost cousin's cat. Keep it relevant to the roleplay. For example, if they love animals then maybe they'll have pets at school, which could be used in the roleplay.
Sample post: Because you're applying for the key role in this roleplay, I want to see what your posting style is like, and if it's suitable. So I want you to write a post for your character arriving at school and going into assembly. I'm not going to limit other information you can give, or set a word limit- I want to see where you take this.
[/spoili]

Status
Not open for further replies.