Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
  • Availability
    • I am available every day from 2PM EST to 4AM EST. I do not object if my partner is in a different time zone or their online times differ greatly from my own.

Frequency
    • I try to post twice a week minimum per RP. I have been known also to take ten minutes at the shortest to two weeks at the longest. These frequencies may lower in National Novel Writing Month and its summer cousins, but I will not stop posting.

Skill
    • Advanced or adept partners who appreciate flexible post lengths (four sentences and up) are welcome, and I will do my best to impress with both my English usage, my ability to craft an interesting story, and related skills.

Information
    • My partner and I are not in competition. If we are to craft a story together, we must work together. If I am GMing, I may withhold certain details if I do not know my partner well yet, or I think it will be a fun surprise, but I will be up-front if asked about them. If I am GMing, I expect complete openness of my partner, and if I am being GMed for, I will offer all information I can think of unless it is spoilers (for example, the reason character A vomits after physical relations, or why character B is so determined to get himself killed in the line of duty).

• I am twenty six years old. I play best with partners of similar or higher age, with 20 as the lowest limit.
    • All plays will take place in Libertine, even though they may fit other genres. I do not want children reading my roleplays.

Sex, Gender, and Sexuality
    • I am able and eager to play male or female characters with varying gender identities and sexualities—provided the character fits the plot.
    • My partner can play either sex and any gender identity as long as the portrayals are not sexist (though the characters may be), and the character fits into the plot.
    • For the hybrid sexes (futanari, hermaphrodite, etc), it can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.

Contact
    • Potential partners should contact me by PM and keep open communication throughout the roleplay's duration.
    • I will ask first if something confuses me, or if I feel the need to time-skip or take (minor) control of my partner's character.
    • In the event that I cannot post or think I may be unable to post, I will post a status and contact anyone who I cannot reply to in more than a week.

• My Preferences
    Availability and Frequency
    • I am online from 2PM to 4AM EST daily. Matching my online time is optional.
    • I try to post twice a week minimum per RP. I have been known also to take ten minutes at the shortest to two weeks at the longest. Patience is required, and I give patience as much as I expect it.

Skill
    • Advanced, adept, or prestige partners who appreciate flexible post lengths (four sentences minimum) are welcome.
    • Third person and past tense are required.
    • My partner must be able to create exciting characters and play multiple characters.

Limitations
    • I am twenty-six years old. I play best with partners of similar or higher age, with 21 as the absolute lowest limit.
    • All plays will take place in Danger and Roleplaying.
    • The squeamish need not apply.
    • I am willing to play any gender, and either male or female sex, provided it fits the story.
    • My partner can play any gender and either male or female characters as long as the portrayals are not sexist (though the characters may be), and the character fits into the plot.
    • For the hybrid sexes (futanari, hermaphrodite, etc), it can be discussed on a case-by-case basis heavily dependent on the ability and personality of my partner.

Communication
    • My partner and I are not in competition. If we are to craft a story together, we must work together and be willing share information freely.
    • Potential partners should contact me by PM and keep open communication throughout the roleplay's duration.
    • I will ask first if something confuses me, or if I feel the need to time-skip or take (usually minor) control of my partner's character.
    • In the event that I cannot post or think I may be unable to post, I will contact anyone who I cannot reply to in more than a week.
    • I will alert my partner quickly if I lose interest in a roleplay. I expect to be given the same courtesy. No reasoning is needed.
    • Inviting a third party without asking me first is grounds for an immediate cease.