Comparest Thou Our Interests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rilette

Original poster
TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Hey! Hi! So, I'm Riley in case you hadn't heard. Or Ri-Ri or Rilette or whatever you wanna call me.

Anyway, I just wanted to list a bunch of things I like so that nice people like you who are even bothering to read this can see if we have any common tastes. Up ahead are a list of things I'm into that you can approach me about. Note, I will always prefer original characters to canon characters and I don't do Liberteen-esque shtuff.

[spoili]
MY FAVE STUFF!
FANDOMS (mostly anime so far)
Ouran High School Host Club
Pokémon
Tokyo Mew Mew
Vampire Knight
Fruits Basket
Shugo Chara
Vocaloid
and a few others TBA when I remember 'em.

GENRES (don't feel limited! This is not all)
Medieval
Slice of Life
Modern, w/o tech
Modern
Science Fiction (aka Sci-Fi)
Comedy (not good at it tho)
Horror
Fantasy
and a few others TBA when I remember 'em.

PAIRINGS (all straight for now)
Good girl + Bad guy
Energetic girl + Shy guy
Tsundere girl + Nice guy
Tsundere girl + Persistent guy
Tsundere girl + Flirty guy
(Okay, basically Tsundere girl + any male living creature. Tsun guy + energetic girl is fun too)
Yandere girl + Intimidated guy
Quiet girl + Yandere guy
Reciprocating girl + Yandere guy
Arrogant girl + Admirer
Arrogant girl + Previous hater
Nice girl + Arrogant guy
Blunt girl + Arrogant guy
Super-powered either + normal
Hero either + Villain either
Super-powered + Super-powered
Hero + Neutral
Villain + Neutral
ehh, try me. If it's hetero, I'll probably like it.

*A note on pairings. I am capable of playing both male and female roles. However, personally being female, I am a bit more skilled at roleplaying as a girl, so if you don't care either way who you are, I can take the female role.

Random comment: I like nekos and inus and elves and vampires and basically any random species that isn't disgusting (e.g. warty trolls, grumpy old sasquatch grandmothers, etc.)

Saw something interesting? "Let me know in the comments section below!"[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Yandere girl + Intimidated guy pairing

I love the superhero x neutral idea, and have come up with a couple plots. If you'd like, PM me and we can chat about it.

Do you do canon/oc at all? Like, if I double as a canon for your oc, as well?

Please explain what you mean. Are you saying you'd want a canon character paired with an original character? 'Cause the only reason I prefer ocs is because I can never stay true to canon characters' personalities.

Yes, I only do canon/oc. I don't personally mind how canon their personality is, since it's role playing, we've got to have some leeway. But if you only do oc's, that's totally okay, too.

It's fine if my rp partner wants to be a canon character. It's just that I'm no good at being them. If you have some ideas in particular, we can take this to pm!

Temporarily closed to further answers! I've gotten at least five different rps because of this, so thank you all for taking an interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.