Community Updates: COOL ROLEPLAY STUFF MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Diana is doing this?

kermit-flail.gif

LMAO!! Awesome.

This is also about the new things but not neccesarily about the thread post.
I saw rating buttons for posts on my profile page in the ratings received corner. One of them said damnit diana, and another Oh rory. Am I right to assume those will also be added?
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

No, those ratings can only be used certain parts of the forum that only staff can see.

• Thank You
Reactions: loviebeest
~ lurks in the dark, with a Woden sword.~
Fu fu fu ...^^ always be aware!

*claps hands loudly*. Great idea with the Horror section.

Good job xD

OMG thanks @Diana! Let's do some HORROR :D
We should seriously change it to Scary Shit though....it would be so awesome. XD Imma go check my threads and see if they have the edit thread tools thingamadingie.

So I do have Thread Tools on normal threads but not in a Group.

That being said, who do I have to ask to move a thread from a group to the appropriate forum?

We can't move threads out of groups and on to the forums, sadly. ;__;

We can't move threads out of groups and on to the forums, sadly. ;__;

So I have been informed. Hakuna matata, Diana. I have been instructed by Ze Staffen on where I can go to handle my particular issue.

(No, it's not a free clinic.)

I don't seem to have 'Edit thread'. I only have Edit title and Add a poll on my own threads. :/

So I have been informed. Hakuna matata, Diana. I have been instructed by Ze Staffen on where I can go to handle my particular issue.

(No, it's not a free clinic.)

Are you Suuuuure is not Free? ~
As I am positive right now you
Can handle your Issues in
Different areas of the Clinic ._.

Like those content tags? >:3 They are a hint/preview of some really cool new thread tools we're going to be adding to the Roleplay areas in the next week. Soon you'll have fields to fill out with useful information that potential players need to know. Like posting expectations, a link to your IC/Signup, and more!

I want this like now. T____T Especially the posting expectations.

Soooon. SOOOON. O__O It's a bit on delay cause I have a mild cold. ;_; And I need to fix a few issues with the thread view display.

But soon. >:3 We have most of it done, there's just nit picky things left to do.

This update wouldn't happen to interrupt the creation of groups, would it? Because the button for new groups seems to have completely vanished.

@Helena Sky

The creation of new Groups is currently turned off while we test the upcoming new Groups system.

Well crap.... That's why I drifted back over here. RpN shut down the group system and made us lose everything so I pulled a few of my friends here so we could try again.

We WILL have a new groups system up, we're just waiting on one more bug fix before we can finish the testing and transfer everything over. :D

Hello there, is there any date for when group creation will be back online?

Status
Not open for further replies.