Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Just a random community update brought to you by the Staffinators! :D

OCTOBER IWAKU COSTUME PARTY!
It's Iwaku tradition that all through October, members "dress up" for the month by changing their usernames and avvies! If you're going to participate, please make sure to list your real username in your Signature or User Title so no one gets confused! If you masquerade as another member, make sure the name is a little different so there's no issues with people switching their names back at the end of the month! (To change your username go to UserCp -> Email, Password & Name)

HALLOWEEN FORUM STYLE
For this month, you can use our Halloween forum style colors! Go to the bottom of the forum and you'll see a dropdown menu. Pick the "Halloween" style. Or, you can go to your UserCP under Edit Options.

HALLOWEEN EVENT ROLEPLAYS?!
Staffies and members are planning fun Halloween theme roleplays that will last for a limited time. Stay tuned to the roleplay areas for these plots to appear!

Help spread the holiday fun by posting your own spookytime or Halloween related topics! <3

Hahaha... Diana made a little "oops" with the Halloween style. c__c NOW it is enabled and you can use it.

For Halloween, I'm Diana's Evil Mirror World Self. >:D

I think I shall go as the Hamburgler.

Or Jesus. I haven't decided.

And I am Glampire D! Adminislayer! >:D I glitter and sparkle in the sun and fall helplessly in love with the men that I think smell delicious!

Oh ho ho ho.

I absolutely hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate, too much MOE! I must destroy it all!

Let me put it simply...

WHERE ARE THE NUCLEAR WARHEADS?!!

*Pins Moe Neko against the wall by it's neck*

WHERE ARE THEY?!!

Whee <3
Sakura is off-hiatus (hopefully)
New-School has been a new-kid-bummer, but I'm a tough-cookie =D

Sakii has returned in FULL HALLOWEEN DRESSUP MADNESS

FEAR MY CUPID TOUCH <33 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.