Community News; October Fun!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just a random community update brought to you by the Staffinators! :D

OCTOBER IWAKU COSTUME PARTY!
    It's Iwaku tradition that all through October, members "dress up" for the month by changing their usernames and avvies! If you're going to participate, please make sure to list your real username in your Signature or User Title so no one gets confused! If you masquerade as another member, make sure the name is a little different so there's no issues with people switching their names back at the end of the month! (To change your username go to UserCp -> Email, Password & Name)

HALLOWEEN FORUM STYLE
    For this month, you can use our Halloween forum style colors! Go to the bottom of the forum and you'll see a dropdown menu. Pick the "Halloween" style. Or, you can go to your UserCP under Edit Options.

HALLOWEEN EVENT ROLEPLAYS?!
    Staffies and members are planning fun Halloween theme roleplays that will last for a limited time. Stay tuned to the roleplay areas for these plots to appear!

Help spread the holiday fun by posting your own spookytime or Halloween related topics! <3

2. That sounds like a great experience. How was it?

3. "If you don't care then why continue to exist? You both can become human and live out your lives as humans. I could try to curse, more like give you the gift, you with humanity. Your entire family even, you all would be able to live life and not have to worry about if the end comes because you don't care. Right? I mean I think and bet that by the time your human lives are almost finished you will have fear, you will know what it is like to truly have feelings about how the world works. Your point of view will change, for what I believe is better. Mortals are so lucky that they can have the best view point, they live for a short time and almost all of them make the best of it while we immortals don't have anything that drives us to accomplish something because we have all the time we need because we never run out." he held his eye and groaned as it started to bleed a little profusely from the excitement he had put into his words.

4. "Whatever. This is why you will always lose, because you never accept that you need help from a "lower being" sometimes. You refuse it because you are to damn stubborn to accept reality." he shrugged and walked back to sit down. "This is why mortals are better then any of us, because they can accept the fact that they need help to survive."

5. "I don't care to." Kunari's weakness has always been her loyalty to God. She knows He loves the humans equally to every other creation, she loves the idea of being human more than most but she knows that she can't turn away from this war and run away. She's at a place where she can make a difference but every time she tries to do the right thing, she gets punished for it. Kunari will never let herself lose anymore in her life. That's why she won't lose Astorath, but talking in circles with a lunatic isn't getting her anywhere, "I have no qualms with humans, only with demons that destroyed my life and angels who condemned me. Becoming human won't change the fact that they'll come after me and continue to destroy any semblance of happiness I try to create. So I will die fighting."

6. And I am Glampire D! Adminislayer! >:D I glitter and sparkle in the sun and fall helplessly in love with the men that I think smell delicious!

7. Yeah. I know how that feels.

8. Oh ho ho ho.

I absolutely hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate, too much MOE! I must destroy it all!

9. Let me put it simply...

WHERE ARE THE NUCLEAR WARHEADS?!!

*Pins Moe Neko against the wall by it's neck*

WHERE ARE THEY?!!

10. I'm back. Time to destroy the world.

11. Whee <3
    Sakura is off-hiatus (hopefully)
    New-School has been a new-kid-bummer, but I'm a tough-cookie =D

Sakii has returned in FULL HALLOWEEN DRESSUP MADNESS

FEAR MY CUPID TOUCH <33 xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.