Community 101 told me to come here!

P

Pita Plushie

Original poster
Hello! I'm a little bit shaken by the magnitude of this site... but it seems really well put together, and a lot of fun! I was introduced here via Nationstates and before that had no idea this roleplay forum even existed...

I wouldn't say I'm an exceptionally talented roleplayer... but I do love to take part as best I can. I always try to roleplay to the best of my abilities, but might need some pointers here and there. I hope it's not an inconvenience...

I enjoy just about any kind of roleplay, and don't really have any particular favourite genre. But I prefer lighthearted stuff over grim and realistic things. I'm also not very good at fighting or arguing. Spoof and comedy roleplaying is more up my alley. Ah! But that's not to say I won't do any of the above! Sometimes leaving your comfort zone can be the most fun!

Whatever the case, I'm glad to be even a small part of this community! I look forward to maybe getting to know some of the other roleplayers around here. My skills might be lacking a little... but I'm always willing to chat!

I hope I can fit in alright, and thank you for having me!

Welcome to the site. If you have any questions the staff & membership are more then willing to help out. Explore and have fun.

c(_)

I have a question!

What does "c(_)" mean?
All I see is a man with a big nose facing left :|

Oh, and hi, Pita! Have a virtual cupcake.
Lolita+Cupcakes.JPG

Ah! Now I can't help but see the big nosed man! Before that, I thought it was a turtle...

And thanks for the cupcake! Regrettably, I don't have any virtual confectionery to give you in return...
I'll have to have some on standby in future!

You children are horrible. It's a tea cup. *sniffles*

Ah! Oh! Now I can see it it! ...To think, I even have a tea cup shaped a lot like that...

Those cup cakes look damn delicious. I like you.

Welcome.