Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tomie

Original poster
As the title states, most of my roleplays involve romance in some way. I'm 21, so I am a red star. The more risqué roleplays will be marked red so that you'll know. I just love tellin' stories, makin' characters and drawin' them. PM me if you see something you like.

-Themes-

Committing Crimes as a Romantic Past Time

The Spectre Sisters

Residing in a decopunk, neo-20's New York City, Charlotte and Sadine Spectre are young ladies out to make their fortune in anyway possible: lying, cheating and stealing just happen to be their favorite methods. When royalty rolls into town, they decide to add kidnapping for ransom to that list, only to find out that the attractive prince/princess they've stolen was going to be disowned anyway! Pissed that their family is not even going to attempt to retrieve that, the prince/ss decides to go from victim to culprit and joins Charlotte and Sadine on a very wild and public crime spree, hoping to irrevocably tarnish their family name.

Needed: A prince/ss, gender doesn't matter
Genre: Comedy/Crime/Romance

Blue Eyed Demon in the Red Light District
Murder in the Red Light District is no big deal. Cops don't investigate there anymore. No one cares about a couple of dead whores. But it's not the whores that are dying, it's their customers, so called "upstanding citizens." There's no bodies, no signs of blood or a struggle. Deciding that one of the red light residents has gone rogue, the police decide to send a detective in undercover. When they arrive, the red light district seems more energetic, safer in fact. Whenever the detective attempts to pick up a prostitute, they're directed to one specific lady who everyone is willing sending their customers too. There's something off about her, with her sharp teeth and shining blue eyes. Something monsterous.
Needed: A detective, gender doesn't matter
Genre:Supernatural/Crime/Erotic

Tomie
Based on the popular Junji Ito horror manga "Tomie".
Tomie is a beautiful woman, absolutely gorgeous in every way, other than her garbage personality. You love Tomie, you'd do anything for Tomie. Which is good, because she needs you to do something for her. An imposter has rolled into town, claiming that she is the "one true Tomie". Your girlfriend doesn't like that, and she wants this imposter dead. You'll do it for her, won't you? If you love her, you'd do it.
Needed: A significant other, must be unhealthy devoted to Tomie
Genre: Supernatural/Horror/Romance(?)

Everything is Fluffy and Nothing Hurts

You are Significant
You felt pathetic. The robots were not a new concept. They'd been around for years, their AIs were so intricate that they'd essentially become sentient.You'd grown up around them, seen them your entire life, hell, for a time you'd been best friends with one. (You would still be friends with one, if it were not for your family moving to the city. You'd lost many friends due to distance, but you digress.) But even as you stood in front of the agency building, watching as others left the building looking absolutely ecstatic, you couldn't deny the horrible burning in the pit of your stomach. They were called Significants, Robots that felt emotions, ones that could love completely and wholeheartedly, who could be almost human. They were just a part of society now. They could vote, they held positions of power, had families. It was accepted, expected that if people truly felt lonely and wanted love of any type, they could apply for a Significant. They became the Significant's Other. And God, were you lonely. It made you sick to your stomach to come home to an empty apartment every damn day. You needed this.
Needed: A lonely, maybe sad person
Genre:Romance/Slice of Life

Roar! The Love of a High School Gang Leader
Sakura "Cherry Pie" Kamuro is the leader of the BitterSweets, an all female gang that rules your high school. She's ruthless, cruel and won't hesitate to throw a punch. However, she also loves romance novels, pastries, and apparently, you. One day, you're dragged to the school roof by one of her lackeys and thrown to her feet. Expecting to be beaten within an inch of your life, you find that she's actually confessing her undying love for you. Out of fear, you accept her confession. Now, you have to adjust to life as the lover of the scariest high school girl in the entire city.

Needed:A nerdy high schooler
Genre: Romance/Comedy

The Princess' Quest: The Search for the Tree of Life, Yggdrasil
With the crowning of her sister as queen, Princess Bernadette Genevoire is free to do whatever she pleases. That includes being a perverted drunkard with aspirations of being a world reknowned adventurer. Whilst drinking too much in a tavern, Bernedette's drunken temper causes her to claim that she'll do the impossible: traverse through Loki's Woods, brave the labrynth, and bring back water from the fountain of youth that waters The Tree of Life, Yggdrasil. Upon waking up the next day, she's faced with a massive hangover and an actual, seasoned adventurer in her inn room asking about the quest. Ever a woman of her word, she's decides to say, 'fuck it' and go on this life threatening quest with this complete stranger. Maybe it'll be fun.
Needed: A seasoned adventurer
Genre:Adventure/Fantasy/Romance

Last edited by a moderator:
I'M SOLD. PLEASE PICK ME FOR ROAR! THE LOVE OF A HIGH SCHOOL GANG LEADER!

Status
Not open for further replies.