Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
HORROR, fantasy, romance, eh pretty much anything. Always willing to experiment!
Hi. I am an a student self-taught artist looking to improve myself. But inspiration has been limited and I don't know what to draw!! So, I was thinking why not draw people's roleplay characters?

It'll be digital art, btw. Send in this information on your character and I'll get on the drawing ASAP:
Name
Basic personality (ex: girly, spunky, goth, heroic)
Eye color
Hair color, length, and style
Basic outfit
Three favorite colors
Accessories, weapons, etc.
Any wounds or extra features
Anything else I should know

Do you have any examples of your work?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Do you have any examples of your work?
I haven't been taking pictures of my work and I usually end up losing or deleting it but I might have some... They're kinda old and I've been improving since tho. Also I do draw more than just wolves I can also draw humans but I don't have any saved DX

@Angel_hearted__demon
Wanna try this one? I wanna see how you draw humans!

Antoine Calixte Eustius (Goes by Ace Ansel) -- 16 -- Male

Basic personality: A little cold, indifferent, lazy.
Eyes
Pale gray, a little narrow
Hair
A 'creamy'/'sandy' brown, a little fluffy and a little scruffy
Outfit
A solid-color button-up shirt, dark jeans, usually shoeless but socks are ok.
Three colors
Navy, white, green
Accessories
White-framed rectangular glasses, sometimes.
Other
Faded freckles, smaller-than-normal mouth and nose. Very pale (his skin is a little lighter than his eyes)

Name: Dinah Deloren
Basic personality: Rather calm, lazy, and spoilt. Doesn't do very much, interested in beauty, usually just lies down and eats while flicking through magazines.
Eye color: Bright blue.
Hair color, length, and style: Her hair is elbow length and usually wory in a half up, half down sort of style, and it's slightly wavy. It's caramel coloured.
Basic outfit: You could either draw her in a white bath-robe and slippers or a long red evening gown with a ruby necklace.
Three favorite colors: Red, silver, burgundy.
Accessories, weapons, etc.: She wears a silver charm bracelet.
Any wounds or extra features: She's a neko, so it'd be great if you could draw some ears, but if not, that's fine.
Anything else I should know: She's a little on the chubby/curvy side.

I hope this is okay. ^-^

@Rilette Sorry it took so long! I owe a LOT of people art lately... Maybe I should take down requests ^.^ Anyways, thanks for the practice! Hope it works for you <3
image.jpg

@Nightfall sorry it took so long to get started I have so much to do and so much to draw for other people at the moment CX I'll get on it as soon as I can

Name: Kevin Thulu
Basic personality: Kevin is nihilistic, joyous with death and destruction, but a big fan of Evanescence. There really is something wrong with Kevin.
Eye color: Red
Hair color, length, and style: Long, right swept raven black fringe.
Basic outfit: An Evanescence t-shirt, black jeans with a chain belt and converse sneakers.
Three favorite colors: Black, Red, and Black.
Accessories, weapons, etc.: Kevin has small, facial tentacles, much like his father, Cthulu.
Any wounds or extra features: An X-Cross nasal bridge scar.
Anything else I should know: Kevin is the emo son of Cthulu. He has green, web-like wings, similar to his father. Also, his skin is green like his father.

@Angel_hearted__demon